PDA

View Full Version : Bills boards calling for heads to roll...

bigbry
10-12-2003, 08:20 PM
check out this thread.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29924&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

BFZ is a kool Bills board so mind your manners. They have a Smack forum too!

BB

harmonkoz
10-12-2003, 08:34 PM
Thats why I only really post here... I cannot stand the f'ing negativity and crap talking on the Bills boards when we have a little hard luck. Hell I would rather spend what little time I have to post, bashing with Phin fans than I would arguing the points as to why we suck right now, or how our sh!t does not stink when we are on a roll.

Somethings are beyond ones control. I bleed for the Bill's, but what good is it to fret, moan, bitch, and whine about it? I personally think it is a waste of energy.

I will be the first to say that I think Gregg Williams sucks at being a HC, great DC... but that is it. Jerry Gray just plain sucks at everything he does. And Drew, the mighty Drew. I never cared for him when he was with Patriots, just not my type of QB. I need a QB that is just a little rougher around the edges and has a little fire in his guts. Not that ra-ra sh!t I see from Bledsoe.

However all of these guys are on my team right now. T-E-A-M... I am a part of that team, just not a part that can get fired for rattling my mouth off about things I actually have no f'ing idea about. Like to think I do, but I really don't. I have far from given up on this team, two divsional losses hurt, but hell, there is a lot of football to play yet.

We will see where it goes. The people on the Bills boards are calling for heads to roll. Big f'ing deal. Whats new?

:harm:

Marino1983
10-12-2003, 09:00 PM
Too bad YOU are the one being clubbed @$$crack !!!!!!!

As for the rest of your retarded gibberish ....

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

****ing LOSER !

:wave:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 08:54 AM
You a$$ wipe, you club no one. You remind me of a ****ing mosquito.

Keep spewing your $hit, I think it actually may give you an air of intellect that you seem to need. :roflmao:

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
You a$$ wipe, you club no one. You remind me of a ****ing mosquito.

Keep spewing your $hit, I think it actually may give you an air of intellect that you seem to need. :roflmao: :rolleyes: does this guy really have a clue?!?!?!:sleep: :nono:

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 11:10 AM
A clue about what? Why two old bastards like you and M83 strut and **** all over this board like a pair of roosters? All be it Roosters with lobotomies.

You two are f'ing imbeciles.

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 12:27 PM
A clue about what? Why two old bastards like you and M83 strut and **** all over this board like a pair of roosters? All be it Roosters with lobotomies.

You two are f'ing imbeciles. i'm afraid it takes one to know one, "peppy pumper"!:lol:

Pagan
10-13-2003, 01:21 PM
All be it Roosters with lobotomies.

You two are f'ing imbeciles.

Hey Mensa member....if you're going to insult someone, at least figure out what the word is and how to spell it before you attempt to look intelligent.

It's "albeit". :rolleyes:

What a maroon.....

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Pagan

Hey Mensa member....if you're going to insult someone, at least figure out what the word is and how to spell it before you attempt to look intelligent.

It's "albeit". :rolleyes:

What a maroon..... thanks, i didn't even catch that!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 01:53 PM
Spelling smack... You little girls are amusing.

Pagan
10-13-2003, 01:57 PM
Your complete and total lack of mastery of the English language, and subsequent attempts to rectify your ignorance by vainly trying to make it seem like we are the ones beneath you...even more amusing.

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 02:28 PM
This from the same idiot that said this loss would keep Bills fans off Finheaven??? :nono: Moron.

Pagan
10-13-2003, 02:44 PM
This from the same idiot that said this loss would keep Bills fans off Finheaven??? :nono: Moron.

Rivera deals to Garciaparra.......STEEEEEE-RIKE THREE!!!! :lol:

Dude...you're getting pummelled. Quit while you're ahead. Look around....You're the only Bills fan on here right now.

Obviously too stupid to know when to give up.

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 03:01 PM
This from the same idiot that said this loss would keep Bills fans off Finheaven??? :nono: Moron. he was right ya know. where's moldy, nobeefbelow, c-jerk, jerkoff and 3W. i don't know if they can all fit under moldy's bed so they gotta be hiding somewhere!;)

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 03:09 PM
Who am I getting pummelled by ********? Surely not the likes of you or the geriatric boys. :chuckle:

You guys f'ing kill me. You keep telling everyone you are smacking them around... Yet nothing, nada, zip.

You suck.

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 03:10 PM
And obviously you are a woman... because all of your posts seem to lack... a set... :chuckle:

Pagan
10-13-2003, 03:24 PM
And obviously you are a woman... because all of your posts seem to lack... a set... :chuckle:

WHOA!!! What a comeback! WOW!!! I'm SO f'ing impressed!!! :lol:

Your responses grow weaker with each post, son. Much like your team's offense! Give it up while you still....oh wait, forget it. No one respects you in the first place. :lol:

You're lame, your team blows, and most of your posts make constant references towards male genitalia, so that says alot about you.

Then again, part of me might be a woman. My common sense that is, because I would avoid you at all costs...much like most women do. Except, of course, the women you hand $50 to afterwards.

Ah...hamonica, a tube of KY, and a Takeo poster. Saturday night well spent....

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 03:41 PM
I am about as heterosexual as they come, and have been with the same woman for quite a while now.

You say most of post make reference to male genitalia, usually it is because the person I am responding to is similar... big, dumb, and stupid. i.e. Thinking with the small head, you f'ing moron.

Respect on a Dolphins board? Again you show your ignorance. This is the last place I would look for respect. If I ever get any any respect from a Dolphins fan, please shoot me now because you all are f'ing lower than life in my book.

That little 'son' remark, just lumped you in with the "Geriatric Boys" congratulations... You must make daddy M83 proud.

As far as your last little schpeel, I suggest you seek help that imagination you have is something else.

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 03:44 PM
And Harmonica??? Can you not come up with your own lines? Your daddy's have been using that one for a couple of years now.

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 03:45 PM
I am about as heterosexual as they come, and have been with the same woman for quite a while now.

You say most of post make reference to male genitalia, usually it is because the person I am responding to is similar... big, dumb, and stupid. i.e. Thinking with the small head, you f'ing moron.

Respect on a Dolphins board? Again you show your ignorance. This is the last place I would look for respect. If I ever get any any respect from a Dolphins fan, please shoot me now because you all are f'ing lower than life in my book.

That little 'son' remark, just lumped you in with the "Geriatric Boys" congratulations... You must make daddy M83 proud.

As far as your last little schpeel, I suggest you seek help that imagination you have is something else. for somebody who listed themselves as a sewage engineer, thats quite a post. too bad it don't mean squat!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 03:49 PM
That 'septic engineer' thing was a newbie mistake 06... Hell what was that two years ago you old bastard? Damn let it die. :chuckle:

Pagan
10-13-2003, 03:57 PM
You're boring me to tears now. :lol:

You have no life, else you woulnd't be spending so much time on the message board of a team whose fans you hate.

BTW....real doll or blowup?

PS - Send up a flare when you come back with something worth reading, k?

30-3 to the Jests... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
check out this thread.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29924&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

BFZ is a kool Bills board so mind your manners. They have a Smack forum too!

BB first of all, heads won't roll in buffalo, they have flat sides if ya know what i mean!

second, koz that might be a newbie mistake, but you're a bigger one.

you know what your dad said when you were born, "damn penny balloons"!:D

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 04:19 PM
You old f'ers have no hope. Mr 'Metal Fin Fan', cannot address anything intelligently... It appears he was taking notes when Daddy M83 instructed him to blindly assault the opposition with insults when faced with the truth.

Send up a flare? You f'ing moron the only place I would send a flare is into your house err trailer.

Pagan
10-13-2003, 04:30 PM
You old f'ers have no hope. Mr 'Metal Fin Fan', cannot address anything intelligently... It appears he was taking notes when Daddy M83 instructed him to blindly assault the opposition with insults when faced with the truth.

Send up a flare? You f'ing moron the only place I would send a flare is into your house err trailer.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

A man who can't post a single time without rehashing "f'ing moron" is saying I'm not intelligent? Oh man, that's priceless! Please you imbecile, I would run rings around you in a debate. I'm the one insulting when faced with the truth? Seems to me that the truth is the Bills suck and just got BITCH SLAPPED by the laughing stock of the AFC East, the Jests...the Dolphins are in first place, and all you can come up with is "f'ing moron". Sorry Forrest, you need to bone up on what's intelligent and what's not. And I don't mean THAT bone...before you go and start humping an encyclopedia.

By the way...the only trailer I would ever own is probably the one you're renting at the moment. You seem like the kind of guy that our security stops at the backstage area and tells that them there's no more room while their girlfriends are allowed in. ;)

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 04:43 PM
That 'septic engineer' thing was a newbie mistake 06... Hell what was that two years ago you old bastard? Damn let it die. :chuckle: why let it die, that was a period of self-smack by the bills fans.

i remember jerkhoff asking if i was in my swamp sewer, in buffalo we call em pools!:tongueout :rofl:

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
why let it die, that was a period of self-smack by the bills fans.

i remember jerkhoff asking if i was in my swamp sewer, in buffalo we call em pools!:tongueout :rofl: sorry about that, make it swamp toilet!

Pagan
10-13-2003, 04:53 PM
for somebody who listed themselves as a sewage engineer, thats quite a post. too bad it don't mean squat!:rolleyes:

Should we be calling him "Ed Norton" now?

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 04:56 PM

Should we be calling him "Ed Norton" now? i think he's more like what norton would step in!;)

dolfan06
10-13-2003, 04:58 PM
i think he's more like what norton would step in!;) nuts, i'm going back to working nights again for a couple months, gotta get goin. later dude!;)

Marino1983
10-13-2003, 05:22 PM

As far as your last little schpeel, I suggest you seek help that imagination you have is something else.

:roflmao:

Nothing needs said !!! This retard just loves "self smack" .....

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-13-2003, 05:26 PM

Thanks to YOUR sharp teeth !!

:eek:

I guess YOU would be an expert on the female species,, considering you have surgically became one !

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-13-2003, 05:32 PM
And Harmonica??? Can you not come up with your own lines? Your daddy's have been using that one for a couple of years now.

Because it is widely known HUMMERLIPS that you work off your knees part time !! :rolleyes:

As far as lame old B-S responses ,,,,:lol: YOU probably have some of your self called "smack" written in your favorite shade of lipstick on a used tampon box ...

What color is it today Hummer ? Barfalo goat powder blue ?

:goof:

:evil:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-13-2003, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmonkoz
[B]That 'septic engineer' thing was a newbie mistake 06...

That is probably what your mom's reply is when asked why you were born hummer ....

A newbie MISTAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :shakeno:

:spit:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 07:33 PM
Count em' 1-2-3-4 in a row ladies. Damn must have hit a nerve old man. :chuckle: Thoughts come in spurts do they?

As for you Metal girl, why don't you go debate your boyfriend. Who the hell wants to debate? What the hell would we debate? The color of your panties today? Puuulease. You are as broken as your daddy.

XoPhinsoX
10-13-2003, 08:22 PM
Count em' 1-2-3-4 in a row ladies. Damn must have hit a nerve old man. :chuckle: Thoughts come in spurts do they?

As for you Metal girl, why don't you go debate your boyfriend. Who the hell wants to debate? What the hell would we debate? The color of your panties today? Puuulease. You are as broken as your daddy.

Well, YOU are in the SMACK FORUM. Obviously you are here to debate SOMETHING.

Marino1983
10-13-2003, 08:49 PM
[B]Count em' 1-2-3-4 in a row ladies. Damn must have hit a nerve old man. :chuckle: Thoughts come in spurts do they?

Unbelievable hummer.... I would have lost that bet ! :lol: Would have never though you could have counted to (3) let alone all the way up to (4) ....:confused:

Funny thing is when your goats were winning, YOUR "self smack" wasn't as good as it is now since YOUR billy goat CHOKE ARTISTS have been playing up to their capabilities !!!!!

Thanks for playing....

DUMB@$$

:lol: :lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-13-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Well, YOU are in the SMACK FORUM. Obviously you are here to debate SOMETHING.

Yeah :lol: Hummerlips probably wants to debate on how low her IQ can go !!

The sad thing is that hummer is too mentally challenged to realize that she is performing :hitself: "smack",,,,,,, yet AGAIN .......

:goof:

:pirate:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-14-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Yeah :lol: Hummerlips probably wants to debate on how low her IQ can go !!

Marino1983 i doubt it, for koz IQ stands for "inept queer!

Pagan
10-14-2003, 07:21 AM

LOL....your comebacks get worse and worse Norton. Seeing as my wife probably makes whatever you come home to look like Bea Arthur, I can't even take offense at you trying to insinuate I'm gay.

You're obsessed with gay imagry...go buy yourself a copy of Playgirl and get over it.

And you're right about debating....that requires a brain. I wouldn't waste my time debating with an unarmed foe.

By the way....you left out the "f'ing moron" that's become your signature. Gods, are all Buffalo fans as much of an *** as you are? :roflmao:

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 09:44 AM
Okay retardo, you want to talk about my old lady? Go right ahead you can imagine all you want. Because thats all you have is your limited imagination. Seeing as you are in a band :rolleyes: I can imagine your old lady... all looks with plenty of steamy crap between her ears. And a mattress strapped to her back waiting for the next band to come through town.

I went to that website of your so called band. Wow 9000 hits, no wonder you need security. :roflmao:

Nice pics as well, one question does stir my mind after looking at them. Wouldn't you think that at a certain age when one does not find success in the music industry that you would get a f'ing haricut and a real job. I mean its great to have a hobby, but at some point you need to think about your future. :chuckle:

Hell that one guy has more wrinkles in his face than he does hair and damn that is saying something.

You just keep on keeping on you f'ing wannabe.

Pagan
10-14-2003, 10:50 AM
Nice try mooselips....

Just because MTV isn't piping someone into your trailer doesn't mean they don't have success. Ours is overseas, and since you never get out of that swamp you call home you wouldn't know that. After selling 5,000 copies of a self-financed CD through word of mouth alone, we're about to sign to MTM Records. So once again - as always - you're analysis of someone is as awful as your team's offense. I'll have to remember what a wannabe I am when we fly to Germany to do festival dates next Spring, or the end of November when we play a bunch of Hard Rock Cafe's on the east coast. Because then, I won't have all day to sit in a message board of a team I don't even like and get abused like you do. Wow....you have such an action-packed and fulfilling life! :lol: Now....just what do you do that anyone outside from your inbred family will ever remember? Oh yea....you shovel sh*t....the PERFECT job for you!

As for my old lady....YOU can keep dreaming. Since she runs the offices of three auto dealerships in NY I guess the "steamy crap between the ears" is all a part of YOUR imagination. Unfortunately looks wise she's nowhere near the obvious cow that you come home to every day. I can see the mudflaps hanging off the back of her a$$ now from the years of constant abuse by her brother. I'm betting her a$$ looks like she sat in a gravel driveway for too long.

And as for rolling your eyes because I'm in a band, yea....you got me there. I'd MUCH rather be a sewer worker! :roflmao:

Dream on Norton....:lol:

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 12:12 PM
LMAO... About to sign, isnt that kind of like horseshoes? Of course you are popular in Germany and overseas, that is because they like to see old men in tight pants and long hair dance around like girls. Hell you could probably make it Miami if you tried real hard.

Sounds like your analysis of me and my life is about as good as my analysis of you. Oh well, you can dream can't you.

And PS... I am not a sewer worker numb nuts. I have probably made more money in the last 10 years than you will make in your entire f'ing life. It's called intellectual property. You actually get royalties from it, similar to the royalties you would get if you were actually about to be signed by a label. So nice try there as well.

Manages three of NY's leading automobile dealerships? So she lays down for car salesmen, what is the difference?

dolfan06
10-14-2003, 12:17 PM
LMAO... About to sign, isnt that kind of like horseshoes? Of course you are popular in Germany and overseas, that is because they like to see old men in tight pants and long hair dance around like girls. Hell you could probably make it Miami if you tried real hard.

Sounds like your analysis of me and my life is about as good as my analysis of you. Oh well, you can dream can't you.

And PS... I am not a sewer worker numb nuts. I have probably made more money in the last 10 years than you will make in your entire f'ing life. It's called intellectual property. You actually get royalties from it, similar to the royalties you would get if you were actually about to be signed by a label. So nice try there as well.

Manages three of NY's leading automobile dealerships? So she lays down for car salesmen, what is the difference? face it koz, your smack is weak, your team is all but dead, you have nothing left. you're grasping at straws at this point!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 12:21 PM
It does not take a rocket scientist to run a car dealership... Lack of a soul helps though.

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 12:24 PM
My smack is weak? You make me laugh old man. Pagan is about the only one I have ran into on this board with skills besides Wharf or even the Captain in his day.

You and M83 have nothing.

Its only week 6. Unlike Miami fans, I do not jump on and off the bandwagon... I am with the Bills through thick and thin. There is a lot of football left to be played, you can go ahead and write them off, I won't.

Pagan
10-14-2003, 12:28 PM

So she lays down for car salesmen, what is the difference?

LOL...nice try.

And yours lays down for what? Steers? In order to produce more milking cattle?

It does not take a rocket scientist to run a car dealership... Lack of a soul helps though.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to lie in bed next to you either....Lack of sight and smelling glands helps though.

Old man in tight pants? :roflmao: That's a good one bro. How's about letting us see a pic of you so we can see what Brad Pitt is all jealous about? No wait....that would require balls to post something like that. Now be a good little sheep and go join all the other trained circus poodles jumping through every hoop MTV holds up for you. :lol:

And please Norton, lay off the woman smack. You're unarmed in that department. I've probably tossed away better looking babes than you've ever even had the nerve to strike up conversations with.

*I will give you credit though....you're sticking around and taking your lumps while all the other Bills fans have jumped ship*

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 01:56 PM
Smelling gland? What the f'ck is that? I think you are confused we are not talking about your 'babes' (Feeder Hogs) the babes that get into my bed have olfactory systems (i.e. homosapien females) which contain olfactory receptors (http://web.sfn.org/content/Publications/BrainBriefings/smell.html), similar to a nerve receptor, so I hope this helps with any confusion you may have.

I rarely watch television. If I do it is usually football related. Definitely no MTV. It sounds like you are bitter the way you bring them up in so many of your posts. Try Public Access TV maybe they will give you some exposure. :chuckle:

Justasportsfan
10-14-2003, 02:51 PM

How's about letting us see a pic of you so we can see what Brad Pitt is all jealous about? No wait....that would require balls to post something like that.

Exactly what I said to your fellow finfans when they made fun of the Bills cheerleaders and said they would rather sleep w/ sheep. They all stayed away from posting their GF pictures (if they even have any).

zach13
10-14-2003, 03:00 PM
Now Justa,

To be fair I did say that I would rather sleep with a Bills cheerleader than a sheep.

I stand by that!

Justasportsfan
10-14-2003, 03:04 PM
I didn't point you out Zach. That would be XsuX to be specific. If he actually ever experienced doing it w/ a human female, he wouldn't have said that. :lol: Virgins :lol:. Sheeps were the only species that put out for him. :lol:

Pagan
10-14-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by justafan

Exactly what I said to your fellow finfans when they made fun of the Bills cheerleaders and said they would rather sleep w/ sheep. They all stayed away from posting their GF pictures (if they even have any).

Hey...I'm not afraid, even though I know you Buffalo guys will make your fair share of comments insulting her. ;)

Small pic...don't have a larger one scanned at the moment. Sorry guys, I'll take her over Bills cheerleaders. :D

Marino1983
10-14-2003, 03:25 PM
[B]My smack is weak?

Probably the only fact that has resonated from your mentally challenged billy goat B-S hummer !!!!

You are an imbecile that thinks that they are some sort of "bad@$$".... :lol: And when you get your empty mullet B!TCH slapped continuously by just about ANYONE on this site you :cry: like the tiny little girl that YOU are ...

****ing fecal brained septic pumper .....

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-14-2003, 03:27 PM
[B]

****ing fecal brained septic pumper .....

Marino1983 seems like the word is finally getting around!:D ;)

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 03:45 PM
Laura has a very nice set of hoo-ha's.

Justasportsfan
10-14-2003, 04:01 PM

Hey...I'm not afraid, even though I know you Buffalo guys will make your fair share of comments insulting her. ;)

Small pic...don't have a larger one scanned at the moment. Sorry guys, I'll take her over Bills cheerleaders. :D

Good for you. At least you were man enough. Nice looking girl. Don't mean any offense but there are quite a few Jills I'd take over her based on just looks. Like I said, I don't mean anything bad about Laura, she's fine.

There are a few finfans however who would rather do sheep. It'sd just their style.

Marino1983
10-14-2003, 04:07 PM
Hey justa what's up ? Hey if you want to check out what the Redskin fans have to say about the jills, I can hook you up with a real decent Skins board ...

The fans are very knowledgable and there really isn't too much "smack" posted ... One of the admins is a good friend of mine ...

:D

Marino1983

Justasportsfan
10-14-2003, 04:14 PM
Hey justa what's up ? Hey if you want to check out what the Redskin fans have to say about the jills, I can hook you up with a real decent Skins board ...

The fans are very knowledgable and there really isn't too much "smack" posted ... One of the admins is a good friend of mine ...

:D

Marino1983

Nothing much is going on M83. I already know that the Jills aren't much as a whole compared to other cheerleaders. But there are some HOT one's. Thanks but I don't really have much to talk about w/ redskin fans.

Marino1983
10-14-2003, 04:23 PM

Nothing much is going on M83. I already know that the Jills aren't much as a whole compared to other cheerleaders. But there are some HOT one's. Thanks but I don't really have much to talk about w/ redskin fans.

Justa, when I typed jills = (bills) ...... :lol: You know that I never use the word bills ... :escape:

:jk:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-14-2003, 04:27 PM

Nothing much is going on M83. I already know that the Jills aren't much as a whole compared to other cheerleaders. But there are some HOT one's. Thanks but I don't really have much to talk about w/ redskin fans. no comment here!:rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
10-14-2003, 04:41 PM

Manages three of NY's leading automobile dealerships? So she lays down for car salesmen, what is the difference?

I thought you were like 15 :lol:

I can't imagine you are successful at all, because you sound retarded.

Pagan
10-14-2003, 04:51 PM

Don't mean any offense but there are quite a few Jills I'd take over her based on just looks. Like I said, I don't mean anything bad about Laura, she's fine.

Laura's also 36...I'll save my judgement between her & the Bills cheerleaders when I see what they look like at 36. :lol:

Thanx for the compliment. ;)

dolfan06
10-14-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I thought you were like 15 :lol:

I can't imagine you are successful at all, because you sound retarded. he will be successful once he learns how to wash his hands and clean his fingernails after work. right now friends are at a premium!:D ;)

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 05:46 PM
I thought you were like 15

I can't imagine you are successful at all, because you sound retarded.

That is the beauty of computer science. I wear what I want to work. I work ridiculous hours, I absorb ungodly amounts of radiation, and I make decent coin doing it. Ain't America great?

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 10:48 AM

That is the beauty of computer science. I wear what I want to work. I work ridiculous hours, I absorb ungodly amounts of radiation, and I make decent coin doing it. Ain't America great?

:harm: the radiation is a little pungent, but no problem for him. its others that have to worry!:D

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:05 AM
You did not eat your Wheaties this morning did you 06? Your smack seems a little lacking. :chuckle:

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:10 AM
You did not eat your Wheaties this morning did you 06? Your smack seems a little lacking. :chuckle: if it didn't hit home, you wouldn't be commenting on it. you're so easy kozzy, give it a rest will ya!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:11 AM
Hit home? Hell Nancy you did not even hit in my state. :chuckle:

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:13 AM
Hit home? Hell Nancy you did not even hit in my state. :chuckle: i wouldn't want to!:tongue:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:14 AM
Thats right.. Keep it that way, we string old mouthy bastards up in these parts. ;)

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:17 AM
Thats right.. Keep it that way, we string old mouthy bastards up in these parts. ;) you better have some hefty string! we use a rope!:D :tongue:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:18 AM
Yeah but for lightweight like yourself, string should work just fine. ;)

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:20 AM
Yeah but for lightweight like yourself, string should work just fine. ;) if you only knew!:D

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:23 AM
Are you a big ol' boy 06?

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:23 AM
if you only knew!:D i must temporarily take my leave, later "peppy pumper"! got to get to the bank before i go to work. yes, some of us have to work, instead of sit on our butts all day and play on the computer!:tongue:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 12:08 PM
I am working you old bastard. I am on and off the board all day. Waiting for a query to run, running a tape, there are all kinds of short breaks in the day. ;)

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 02:20 PM
I am working you old bastard. I am on and off the board all day. Waiting for a query to run, running a tape, there are all kinds of short breaks in the day. ;) if you say so!:rolleyes: :spit: :adfin: :sosad:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 03:09 PM
I say so.

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 04:19 PM
I say so. sh!t, you're mommy won't even let you out of her sight, who are you trying to kid?!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 06:40 PM
My mother is dead you old bastard. :nono:

dolfan06
10-16-2003, 03:59 AM
My mother is dead you old bastard. :nono: so is mine, along with my dad. but you must remember what yours told you before she left!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-16-2003, 09:07 AM
You are broken.

dolfan06
10-16-2003, 10:57 AM
You are broken. .....................and then some, i told you it would be wise for you to remember that kozzy, but i guess "wise" and "bill fan" doesn't belong in the same sentence!:D

harmonkoz
10-16-2003, 11:28 AM
What the f'ck is this "kozzy" sh!t 06?

dolfan06
10-16-2003, 11:35 AM
What the f'ck is this "kozzy" sh!t 06? kozzy just seems smaller and more insignificant than koz!:D

harmonkoz
10-16-2003, 11:36 AM
Whore.

dolfan06
10-16-2003, 01:04 PM
Whore. "pumper",:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: