PDA

View Full Version : Qdoba

CedarPhin
03-26-2009, 06:17 AM
Anyone else ever been to one of these? I find myself going there every couple of days to pick up a burrito.

It may sound blasphemous, but I find them better than Chipotle, though it's really close.

JCane
03-26-2009, 06:29 AM
We don't have those here. First time I've actually even heard of it. Sounds like a Middle East Religion lol. Never head Chipotle either. We have Moe's and I eat there all the time.

CedarPhin
03-26-2009, 06:30 AM
Qdoba's pretty solid, they've just started showing up..not too bad if you like Burritos.

Chipotle is basically the same thing.

They're right across the road from each other here, but Qdoba is easier to get to, so I end up going there instead.

JCane
03-26-2009, 06:38 AM
I've heard a lot of people say that Moe's is basically like Chipotle. I need to see if they have a Moe's in Daytona since I'm stopping at a cigar bar by the speedway. I should be good and hungry by the time I get to Daytona.

CedarPhin
03-26-2009, 06:39 AM
Theres plenty of good Mexican joints around here, but I love Qdoba and Chipotle's burritos.

Samphin
03-26-2009, 08:54 AM
Qdoba is a lot like Chipotle. I went to one in Denver earlier this month. PRetty good. There is also a place up by Sacramento in Roseville that I call "Fake Chipotle." Damn good burrito, but I get the feeling, without looking it up, that I am consuming about four days worth of calories in one sitting.

And I don't think anything beats Chipotle's three crispy chicken tacos!

playmaker1
03-26-2009, 02:36 PM
I go almost once a week. Ther is one not far from my condo and I love it. mmmmmmm

Dang it Cedar, not I'm gonna want to head there soon.

CedarPhin
03-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Yeah, there's like one a few blocks from my college right on the side of the street, so I just roll in there when I'm done with classes for the night.

SpurzN703
03-26-2009, 04:39 PM
We don't have those here. First time I've actually even heard of it. Sounds like a Middle East Religion lol. Never head Chipotle either. We have Moe's and I eat there all the time.

You

are

missing

out

Qdoba is a lot like Chipotle. I went to one in Denver earlier this month. PRetty good. There is also a place up by Sacramento in Roseville that I call "Fake Chipotle." Damn good burrito, but I get the feeling, without looking it up, that I am consuming about four days worth of calories in one sitting.

And I don't think anything beats Chipotle's three crispy chicken tacos!

Sure there is. Chipotle's chicken burrito :chuckle:

Anyone else ever been to one of these? I find myself going there every couple of days to pick up a burrito.

It may sound blasphemous, but I find them better than Chipotle, though it's really close.

We're not pals anymore :lol:

CedarPhin
03-26-2009, 06:37 PM
I like them both about the same, except Chipotle is a pain in the *** to try and drive into. Qdoba's right on the side of the road, so you can drive in and drive out real fast.

1 dol fan
03-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Never heard of the restaurant but I know of Adobo. That stuff is good on nearly anything. Really, my favorite type of seasoning to put on pretty much anything. Good stuff. http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/03/goyaadoboseasoningspiceplace-1.gif

Samphin
03-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Never heard of the restaurant but I know of Adobo. That stuff is good on nearly anything. Really, my favorite type of seasoning to put on pretty much anything. Good stuff. http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/03/goyaadoboseasoningspiceplace-1.gif

Dude, stay on topic or I will report your ***...

1 dol fan
03-26-2009, 10:06 PM
oh yeah, I've never been to this restaurant before... Is it a fast food type or a sit down restaurant?

If its fast food and has quality burritos... they gotta build one in La Crosse.

The only reason I brought up the Adobo was because that is likely the name-sake for this restaurant. I stick to my guns, even if they are slightly off topic.

Samphin
03-26-2009, 10:58 PM
oh yeah, I've never been to this restaurant before... Is it a fast food type or a sit down restaurant?

If its fast food and has quality burritos... they gotta build one in La Crosse.

The only reason I brought up the Adobo was because that is likely the name-sake for this restaurant. I stick to my guns, even if they are slightly off topic.

For future reference, it is probably best to never take anything I say seriously...

Dolfan3773
03-26-2009, 11:55 PM
Never heard of it...but Chipotle is goooooooood

Samphin
03-27-2009, 01:35 AM
Never heard of it...but Chipotle is goooooooood

No!

It is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

CedarPhin
03-27-2009, 01:39 AM
I think Chipotle is run by McDonalds and Qdoba is run by Jack in the Box..but it could be the other way around.

Myles Fynch
03-27-2009, 02:22 AM
Sure there is. Chipotle's chicken burrito :chuckle:

We used to refer to those as "The Brick." Affectionately, of course. One of those for lunch and you were set... even if you missed dinner on the way home because of traffic.

Possum
03-27-2009, 02:32 AM
MOE'S MONDAY!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

1 dol fan
03-27-2009, 07:58 AM
For future reference, it is probably best to never take anything I say seriously...
Will do

:foundout:

SpurzN703
03-27-2009, 09:26 AM
We used to refer to those as "The Brick." Affectionately, of course. One of those for lunch and you were set... even if you missed dinner on the way home because of traffic.

Depends on what you get on 'em I'm sure. I only get some cheese

ih8brady
03-27-2009, 12:52 PM
They have those out in Colorado, Qdoba is great and much better than chipotle, although they're pretty good.