PDA

View Full Version : Question

playmaker1
04-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Hey my Finheaven family.

I guess I got a question. So this last week I have been hanging out with this girl. Things are good, Iím digging her. We have fun, I can actually talk to her, joke you know, the important things with a girl you see more than a one nighter. Here is the thing, she is 10 years older than me. Smoking hot though. No baggage or issues. I guess it is nice to have an intelligent woman, someone who is financially secure, and someone who has her own life. Maybe Iím crazy, but most girls I hang with are a few years younger than me, have no idea what they want in life, work like part time as a barista or something, and have no real ambitions I guess. That and they are basically looking for someone to take care of them and a free ride through life. Fricking gold diggers. There are some real yuppies in my area. But you get the point.

So I guess what Iím getting at, am I crazy? I mean in college, we use to go hit on Ďcougarsí for fun, but that was all it ever really was. Anyone got advice on this one? Been in my shoes? Itís just kind of a different spot to be in. Is 10 years a little too much?

ih8brady
04-01-2009, 01:13 PM
I see no problem. Everybody would be cheering if you were a 38 year old dating a hot 28 year old. Like you said, maturity and stability are musts, if you're looking for a relationship. I can't stand twenty-something females who act like they're 12 or like gold diggers. Anyways, good luck, hope it works out for you.

BobDole
04-01-2009, 04:51 PM
as long as the body is tight in all the right places - no problems here.

X-Pacolypse
04-01-2009, 06:10 PM
I don't see any problems with it. If she's want you want, stick with her. Don't let anybody tell you any different. I mean, I'm in my late 20's and I have friends who are either married, or have kids they always tell me how lucky I am to still be in college and still bang 19, 20, and 21 year old girls. Of course I have other people who tell me to grow up and settle down, but what they say doesn't matter to me. It's all about what you like.

CedarPhin
04-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Age is but a number. When I was about 20, I used to go out with some lady who was 35.

GoonBoss
04-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Well, I think you're fine to see her. Take your time. Makes sure she's the right one for you before you make a commitment. Everyone says age isn't that big of a deal, but, I personally think it is. One thing about me and my wife is that we have the same, common frame of reference on things. We're a little under 2 years difference. Keep in mind, women tend not to grow old gracefully. Men, as long as they take fairly good care of themselves dont' have to do alot to stay attractive. Women have to work thier ***** off and, often need assistance to ensure the same appearance comparison.

If you dig her, go for it...Just don't be blind to what happens in 10-15 years.

playmaker1
04-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Thanks everyone. I never really figured to be in a spot like this. I agree with everyone that age ain’t nothing but a number, but it really kind of is in the long run. Thanks Goonboss, I think you hit the nail on the head. What to expect and so on.

I’m in no hurry for anything anyways. So I think I’m just gonna ride it out and see what happens. Thanks everyone for advice.