PDA

View Full Version : being that is april fools...

BARF
04-01-2009, 08:59 PM
which is the best prank you have played on someone. i will start it off. i work at a hotel, we had a family stay for a funeral they left one of the bouquets in the rooms from the viewing, i told them to bring it down to the desk, then what i did was put one of those to/from little cards put it in front of my bosses door and put from a secret admirer, she kept it in her office for about 4 days, and no one at the job could keep a straight face everytime they were in her office, because that bouquet stunk like bad feet. and that was after she had just fired one of her managers, unfortunately someone ratted me out but everybody at work said that was the best prank they have seen, and that i had a big sack for doing that

Fin_Frenzy_84
04-01-2009, 09:04 PM
i got a couple you can put a rubber band around the sprayer from the sink and it will spray anyone who turns the sink on or put baby powder in some ones blow drier or take clear jellow the kind you make and put it in the toilet and when the person pees in it it shoots back up on the person lol

GoonBoss
04-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Every day in the Army was April Fool's day..lol..Some of the **** we used to do would be an *** whuppin on the outside.

playmaker1
04-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Nothing Trumps Icy Hot on the toilet seat. It will kick in just about the time someone has a turtle head, so they are stuck sitting there with the cool burn of the bum. Very classic. :chuckle: