PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Samphin!



iceblizzard69
10-13-2003, 02:13 PM
Have a good 21st birthday man!!!!

1972
10-13-2003, 02:17 PM
Hey, a positive thread... I'm astounded.

Happy B-day.

ohall
10-13-2003, 02:19 PM
Happy B-Day Sam!

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
10-13-2003, 02:21 PM
:cheers:

Samphin
10-13-2003, 02:24 PM
Thanks guys, my own family didn't even call me yet. :lol: The fins have given me some good birthday wins the past couple of years. Yesterday beating the Jags and last year in that amazing game with the Broncos.:birthday:

I am definately going to :beerbang: til I :barf:

ohall
10-13-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Samphin
Thanks guys, my own family didn't even call me yet. :lol: The fins have given me some good birthday wins the past couple of years. Yesterday beating the Jags and last year in that amazing game with the Broncos.:birthday:

I am definately going to :beerbang: til I :barf:

Be safe man, seriously!

Oliver...

CA Dolfan
10-13-2003, 02:28 PM
Happy 21st! It's all down hill now....
Happy Birthday!

Samphin
10-13-2003, 02:30 PM
Yeah, my birthday is shared by none other than the Great Jerry Rice...and kirk cameron but lets not split hairs here. Work even gave me the day off (nevermind the Columbus day part of it). So far it has been pretty uneventful but a good weekend of sports has made a solid birthday.

dolphan39
10-13-2003, 02:40 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/10/birthdaylady1-1.jpg

I did 21 shots of Tequilla for my 21st and I highly recommend it...P.S. that was starting at midnight ;)

Samphin
10-13-2003, 02:44 PM
Oh yes I did the traditional buy of alcohol at midnight. The dude at the register didn't even card me. I was like "Mother F@#$er you better ask for my I.D.!" :lol: I had a few slept it off and soon will be going to meet up for a late lunch and start again. I don't know about the 21 shots of tequila though...maybe this weekend.

Vegas_Phin
10-13-2003, 02:45 PM
:birthday: :drinkers:

Samphin
10-13-2003, 02:48 PM
Vegas eh? I will be there in December. Checking out houses but more importantly, checking out the roullette tables and slots!

Scrap
10-13-2003, 02:52 PM
Happy B-day Samphin.

Rebar71
10-13-2003, 02:57 PM
:party:

Samphin
10-13-2003, 02:58 PM
Hey Rebar, good win by the Kings last night. I am still smarting from that bs goal the Red Wings hung on us with 1 second to play. :fire:

Rebar71
10-13-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Samphin
Hey Rebar, good win by the Kings last night. I am still smarting from that bs goal the Red Wings hung on us with 1 second to play. :fire:
The only thing worse than losing the game in OT is losing the game 1 second before you get to OT. I was so pissed!

I've been really impressed with the play of the kids. Brown and Gleason are looking like seasoned vets out there. I love the way Brown throws the body on the forecheck. If he keeps that up, it'll be impossible to send him back to juniors.

DOLPHAN1
10-13-2003, 03:34 PM
be safe, be merry. have a great b-day. from now on you no longer have b-days...just aniversaries of your 21st. friday was the 17th aniversary of my 21st....lol

FinsGoToGuy
10-13-2003, 04:05 PM
:birthday:

Vegas_Phin
10-13-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Samphin
Vegas eh? I will be there in December. Checking out houses but more importantly, checking out the roullette tables and slots!

Samphin, send me a PM if you need info about Vegas. Maybe I can help you out.

Will you be in San Diego for the MNF game?

Samphin
10-14-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Vegas_Phin


Samphin, send me a PM if you need info about Vegas. Maybe I can help you out.

Will you be in San Diego for the MNF game?

Unfortunately I am up near San Francisco so I am about 6 hours drive time from San Diego. Also, I will be coming home from Chicago after a week of meetings for work, so I am going to be pretty beat and wanting to plop my *** on the couch and root for the fins form the best seat in the stadium. :lol:

In December, I am trying to surprise my GF with a trip to Vegas for her birthday. I ahve been there before to see some shows and walk the strip. This time I am going for the gambling, booze and food. :lol: Yeah I will drop you a line for some good local spots or something, that would be sweet, thanks.