PDA

View Full Version : Gunman Kills 14 including himself in NY State.

R_t_Kraken
04-03-2009, 07:18 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30030756/?GT1=43001

Ahh. The never ending stream of psychos...

Flip Tanneflop
04-03-2009, 07:33 PM
I was just thinking on Wednesday while sitting here bored that we were due for another mass shooting like this. Think about it....these things seem to happen alot around this time of year. Check it out.

I was thinking we havent had one since that nut-job at Va Tech....which of course was in April. And I was wondering if I could get a wager somewhere on a shooting involving 10+ victims in the US happening within the next month. I wouldve loaded up a few hundred on it and cleaned up with some good odds. Wierd.

Flip Tanneflop
04-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Nevermind. I just turned over to the news channel to see a couple of lunatics have gone on shooting rampages over the last couple of weeks. However, I wasnt aware of these when I thought to myself Id like to get a bet on there being a loser go ape**** and shoot a bunch of people sometime this month.

SpurzN703
04-03-2009, 11:06 PM
I wouldn't place any bets on **** like this. Karma would pull its gat out and lay the law down

KDog13
04-03-2009, 11:10 PM
I live in New York stuff like this makes us look bad to live in the sense of the crazy sh*t that has happens in the last 10 years. What the hell ticks someone off that killing people heals there problems honestly i don't understand and will never i guess

1 dol fan
04-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Awful... and your hate for Beck finally spills over into your morals WVdolphan... It was bound to happen some time with hate that intense.

Dolfan3773
04-04-2009, 10:54 AM
people are just ****ed up these days...i dont know what brings people to do that sick ****...RIP to all those except the gunman, he can rot in hell

tylerdolphin
04-04-2009, 11:59 AM
When people kill other people that they have a problem with, you can at least wrap your head around why they did it, even if it is horrible and despicable. Things like this are just so senseless it defies comprehension. Why would you kill a bunch of random people?

RIP to all those innocent people that died.

GoonBoss
04-04-2009, 03:38 PM
That's impossible! With all the gun laws in NY, I simply cannot believe that a shooting could happen. This report must be bogus.