PDA

View Full Version : your mediocre team was let a win by an impoving jags team

Jagsfan20
10-13-2003, 03:24 PM
First off, Miami's defense is very good. there is no doubt about that. However, the Jags kept in the game because we shot ourselves in the foot. The two offensive touchdowns were practically handed to you guys in a plate. A fumble by fred taylor in our first drive in dolphin territory, and a fumble for a 3rd down stop that was handed right to the hands of MCMICHAEL. in other words, the Jags handed you guys the win. I have never said that about any team that beat the jags this year, because those teams did the winning, this game was different. We drove the ball to the phins 3 yard line with EASE, and only to receive a horrible snap on 3rd down and missing the field goal after. VERY lucky game for the Phins. The jags gave it to the Phins. We showed how ugly the miami Offense is with our improving defense.

Rick 1966
10-13-2003, 03:25 PM
Classless sore loser. Go back to your own board.

Baz
10-13-2003, 03:26 PM
LMAO. I actually agree with Rik here. You're a sore loser my friend......

Pagan
10-13-2003, 03:27 PM
Um...and the 149 yards in penalties didn't hand the Fags any points? Get a clue, Jaglover....

Scrap
10-13-2003, 03:28 PM
:lol: Good to see we ruined your weekend.

Think about it.....In the time it took you to post that garbage, Sam Madison would've intercepted 2 more passes.:D

DolphinzD
10-13-2003, 03:30 PM
At least most of the Bills fans who came back after that game were gracious in defeat and accepted the fact that their team lost the game.

ckparrothead
10-13-2003, 03:30 PM
What a sore loser. The defense put such a beating on Byron Leftwich that in the end he just cracked like an egg. They only put up 10 points on us period.

Get over it. Enjoy your 1-5 record.

Hellion
10-13-2003, 03:31 PM
Holy Sh^t!!!!! You don't think that the Fins shot themselves in the foot? 149 yards in penilties a team record!! You maybe used to that kinda crap from the Jags but the Fins and fans are not.
You need to learn or watch the game Pal before you come here and shoot your mouth off.

Grow up loser!

Jagsfan20
10-13-2003, 03:32 PM
yea, the phins penalties shows they have to cheat to not let plays happen. it did not ruin my weekend, it made me happy to see that the phins are going to fail when playoffs come near. I think they showed their true colors sunday. very good RB, very good defense, and NOTHING else. I hope you enjoy having Brunell start for you next season.

ckparrothead
10-13-2003, 03:33 PM
I hope you enjoy your 3-13 record for the season.

Sherif
10-13-2003, 03:38 PM
We've got a gutsy QB that can lay out your best DE. Leftwich is a Fat A$$ choker. We rattled him and he blew the game with one mistake after another. Sorry he doesn't have it IMO. He's fat right?

Hellion
10-13-2003, 03:39 PM
School must be out for the day.

Classless post kid.

Jagsfan20
10-13-2003, 03:41 PM
haha, he looks like he may be fat but he isnt, his only TD came from running one himself. your calling him a fat a** choker, but he is still a rookie, i guess peyton manning and mcnabb were fat a** chokers their rookie seasons. He made mistakes and was rattled a little bit, but the fins got rattled as well. it sucks that two of your Offensive TD's were blown plays that got lucky.

zach13
10-13-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Jagsfan20
haha, he looks like he may be fat but he isnt, his only TD came from running one himself. your calling him a fat a** choker, but he is still a rookie, i guess peyton manning and mcnabb were fat a** chokers their rookie seasons. He made mistakes and was rattled a little bit, but the fins got rattled as well. it sucks that two of your Offensive TD's were blown plays that got lucky.

How would you characterize your only TD?

A "blown play that got lucky" sums it up nicely.

Rik was actually correct when he called your post classless

Run_Ricky_Run
10-13-2003, 03:44 PM
It was our poor offense that gave you a huge window of opportunity that you couldn't take advantage of. When you lose like that, it really embarrasses you doesn't it? :lol:

FinsGoToGuy
10-13-2003, 03:45 PM
Lets move that in the smack forum because Jagsfan20 should be ban but since we're smarter than him we will let him live in his insanity and bring his knowledge elsewhere worthy of him.

MissMeth
10-13-2003, 03:47 PM
Are we a little bitter here? You know someone said yesterday and i think it was Big O on WQAM. ... Championship caliber teams sometimes win sloppy but the point is they win.

WestPhish
10-13-2003, 03:48 PM
Talk about sour grapes. Both teams played sloppy, both teams made too many mistakes. The Dolphins made less mistakes than the Jags, the Dolphins won. It's called football, things happen, sometimes you win sometimes you lose...now go back to your pathetic Jags board and talk about how great Gary Coleman (Leftb!ch) will be when he learns to look off receivers.

Ta ta...adiue, buhhbye....sayonara....hasta la vista baby!. :wave:

Jagsfan20
10-13-2003, 03:48 PM
no, it doesn't embarass me, 62-7 sounds more embarassing . I need to learn or watch the game? I was at the game, i'm a season ticket holder for the Jaguars. I let the phins fans around me(who were mostly trashy) know whose house they were in.

Sherif
10-13-2003, 03:49 PM
sucks that two of your Offensive TD's were blown plays that got lucky.

I called him a Fat As$ choker because I thought he was fat. If he's not fat then he just choked. That muffed snap was a mental mistake in part on his part. He couldn't do it with his arm so he ran the ball which is something I hope for your team's sake he doesn't continue to do. As far as blown plays you say we have Ricky then you knock his TD as a blown play. Look Jags fan you need to realize the Phins are out of your league. The Jags had little chance. Your coach is also bad which I'm afraid will cost you more games. Bad Coaching + Fat As$ choker = 1 - 4. Skills to pay the bills plus ball hawking D = 4 - 1

dolfan4good
10-13-2003, 03:49 PM
Joke of a post! Where's that ignore button again? I've been to the Jags board and at least there they are realistic. You've been banned from your own board for stupidity haven't you?

Jagsfan20
10-13-2003, 03:53 PM
haha dolfan4good, yes i have been banned from my own board, as a matter of fact, the jaguars are horrible, the Dolphins RULE florida! hail to Feidler, allmighty QB God!! Him and R. WIlliams are gonna RIP APART every other team they play this year, Brock Marion OWNS the jags, YEA HE RULES!! by the way, why is there more CUBS fans in pro player stadium than Marlin fans?

WestPhish
10-13-2003, 03:55 PM
haha dolfan4good, yes i have been banned from my own board, as a matter of fact, the jaguars are horrible, the Dolphins RULE florida! hail to Feidler, allmighty QB God!! Him and R. WIlliams are gonna RIP APART every other team they play this year, Brock Marion OWNS the jags, YEA HE RULES!! by the way, why is there more CUBS fans in pro player stadium than Marlin fans?

Cuz we have a large population of transplants. Ever been to Miami?.

zach13
10-13-2003, 03:56 PM
by the way, why is there more CUBS fans in pro player stadium than Marlin fans?

Another ignorant post.

I was at all three of the weekend games and in my section the Cubs fan percentage was 5%.

In the adjoining sctions it was closer to 10%.

Obciously I could not count the whole stadium but there are some pictures of Marlins fans waving their flags in victory and there could not have been more than 15% Cubs fans.

MissMeth
10-13-2003, 03:56 PM
by the way, why is there more CUBS fans in pro player stadium than Marlin fans?

Explain to me what the hell does this have to do with anything??? You are just trying to start stuff because you are upset that your Jags lost. Get over it. Move on.

Your right there probably are more Cubs fans than Marlins fans as that sometimes happens with ALL Miami teams. The fact of the matter is MOST people that live down here are not FROM here so they come in with already established loyalty to other teams. Its the nature of the beast.. but we are comfortable with it. We as DOLFANS know who are the real fans. Dont matter what you know or think you know.

Hellion
10-13-2003, 03:57 PM
no, it doesn't embarass me, 62-7 sounds more embarassing . I need to learn or watch the game? I was at the game, i'm a season ticket holder for the Jaguars. I let the phins fans around me(who were mostly trashy) know whose house they were in.

62-7? how long ago was that? BFD.:rolleyes:

At the game huh? well just because mommy bought some tickets dosen't meen you understand the game. :confused:

You let the Fin fans around you know who's house they were in huh? (this is TOO easy)

YEAH the LOSERS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan4good
10-13-2003, 04:00 PM

:confused:
What does baseball have to do with the a$$ kicking you took yesterday? I could care less about the Marlins, I'm a Yankee fan so you're really upsetting me with that post.... NOT. Why don't you go back to your own board and talk to that other moron Jagbch.

PrOpAiN
10-13-2003, 04:00 PM
First off, Miami's defense is very good. there is no doubt about that. However, the Jags kept in the game because we shot ourselves in the foot. The two offensive touchdowns were practically handed to you guys in a plate. A fumble by fred taylor in our first drive in dolphin territory, and a fumble for a 3rd down stop that was handed right to the hands of MCMICHAEL. in other words, the Jags handed you guys the win. I have never said that about any team that beat the jags this year, because those teams did the winning, this game was different. We drove the ball to the phins 3 yard line with EASE, and only to receive a horrible snap on 3rd down and missing the field goal after. VERY lucky game for the Phins. The jags gave it to the Phins. We showed how ugly the miami Offense is with our improving defense.

Don't worry about this one, maybe we'll play ya next year bud.. Besides, I heard the Jags might draft Willis in the 1st round.:sosad:

Amin
10-13-2003, 04:01 PM
This thread is a flurry of stupidity...

both offenses were rendered stagnant yesterday. Theirs by our "All-pro" defense that SHOULD be doing this on a regular basis and ours by our own lack of an offense.

Yea, good teams find ways to win and we did just that. But come on guys, we didnt EARN that win, which is just another way of saying, that win was GIVEN to us...

ok, im done, continue your jag bashing.

Gonk
10-13-2003, 04:01 PM
Leftwich isn't fat?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

1-5 LOL!

CA Dolfan
10-13-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by PrOpAiN

Don't worry about this one, maybe we'll play ya next year bud.. Besides, I heard the Jags might draft Willis in the 1st round.:sosad:

PrOpaiN.....LMFAO.....that is the funniest thing I've seen...
OMG.

Emskirch
10-13-2003, 04:06 PM

I don't care if it was ugly, handed to us, or given on a silver plate.

The fact is Miami won.

Living in the past helps you not. If you want to live in the past, please post on Buffalo's boards.....

Thanks for coming, your team has been disposed. NEXT!

WestPhish
10-13-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Gonk
Leftwich isn't fat?

1-5 LOL!

Man, that's a least a "C" cup...give this guy a wonder bra.:lol:

ohall
10-13-2003, 04:08 PM

I hear there were almost as many Dolphin fans at the game as Jag fans. How sad for you and your team.

Oliver...

MissMeth
10-13-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Amin
This thread is a flurry of stupidity...

both offenses were rendered stagnant yesterday. Theirs by our "All-pro" defense that SHOULD be doing this on a regular basis and ours by our own lack of an offense.

Yea, good teams find ways to win and we did just that. But come on guys, we didnt EARN that win, which is just another way of saying, that win was GIVEN to us...

ok, im done, continue your jag bashing.

Maybe your right and we didnt EARN the win.. but the point is we got it. Every team doesnt win every game perfectly. Bad games happen, but if we win that shows our maturity. Just like Zach Thomas said, "if this was the team of last year... we probably wouldnt have won." The team has gotten the mentallity (sp?) aspect down and the talent is already there.. there are a few things that need to be worked on and im sure they will be through out the year. But lets not forget this is our THIRD away game we won... one more than last year and we still have 5 to go! Ill take that ANY given sunday!

DolphinzD
10-13-2003, 04:11 PM
It is always sad when a team has sunk so low that the only gratification some fans get is by trying to bring down the other team. In this case, all that really needs to be said is, "SCOREBOARD!!!!!" And the 62-7 comeback is so lame. Talk about living in the past.

PhinPhreak
10-13-2003, 04:16 PM
What kills me about this post is that he points out that the Fins suck and have nothing but Ricky and their Defense, yet they beat the Jagoffs, so where does that put those Jagoffs on the food chain.

Nothing like pointing out your team sucks :lol:

goldfish
10-13-2003, 04:23 PM

WOW!!!! you are kinda slow....
There are more Dolphins fans in Jville than Jags fans... no wait... there are more Georgia Bulldogs fans and Gators fans in Jville than Jaguar fans. I've heard from Jags fans that Jville is known as SOUTH GEORGIA....
Really you should stick to the topic.... your team lost. It's over move on....

dolphan39
10-13-2003, 04:37 PM
I never heard of ulgy wins as counting ag you in any tiebreaking procedures: i.e. a W is a W. Good teams win ugly when they play like crap (or some facets play like crap). Bad teams find ways to lose close games.

Al13
10-13-2003, 04:49 PM
wow, speaking about shooting yourself in the foot, what about 11 penalties for 149 yards and 2 wide open WR missed for a TD

PrOpAiN
10-13-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by CA Dolfan

PrOpaiN.....LMFAO.....that is the funniest thing I've seen...
OMG.

hehe

Al13
10-13-2003, 04:55 PM
yea, the phins penalties shows they have to cheat to not let plays happen. it did not ruin my weekend, it made me happy to see that the phins are going to fail when playoffs come near. I think they showed their true colors sunday. very good RB, very good defense, and NOTHING else. I hope you enjoy having Brunell start for you next season.

well the last time i checked, a very good rb and a very good defense will eventually win the big game, you can check in a baltimore ravens forum, i think they know about it......:lol:

Run_Ricky_Run
10-13-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
I never heard of ulgy wins as counting ag you in any tiebreaking procedures: i.e. a W is a W. Good teams win ugly when they play like crap (or some facets play like crap). Bad teams find ways to lose close games.

:lol:

You mean, like this?

---------------------------------
| | W | UW | L | T |
| Dolphins | 3 | 1 | 1 | 0 |

Ozzy
10-13-2003, 05:10 PM

Homer is that you?

Man Marge has been looking all over for you! She said you went to the game and feared a possible suicide attempt from being Raped repeatedly!

D'oh

Disgustipate
10-13-2003, 05:10 PM
Please. I dont think we could have done anything more for the Jaguars then have had Jay reach out, hand them the ball, and point towards the opposite end zone, and yell "RUN".

Even then, I doubt they'd be able to do it. Especially if he tried to hand it to your DE, I think he'd be slightly afraid of Fiedler.

Gary Coleman + Human Growth Hormone = Byron Leftwich, Manboobs

MNFINFAN
10-13-2003, 05:11 PM

hehe
Man I was wondering on the Gary Coleman refrences, but holy sh*t that is too freaking funny he looks like his taller twin brother!!!

finfan54
10-13-2003, 05:14 PM
I think he is actually right. the jags handed the dolphins there win. right into sam madisons hands!:lol: :lol: :lol: whew that leftwich is great! he is so great that when the pressure is on, he cant do squat! he didnt do squat all game long! most of what he got points wise was helped by the refs.:goof:

Ozzy
10-13-2003, 05:19 PM

hehe

HeHe he77!! I fell out my chair when I saw that pic! Too darn funny man!!!!!

Nice job with the PhotoShop!!!

:D

PrOpAiN
10-13-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy

HeHe he77!! I fell out my chair when I saw that pic! Too darn funny man!!!!!

Nice job with the PhotoShop!!!

Thanks man, Chambersowns84 was a big help telling me where to find the pic of Arnold and the coach.

I posted this morning at 2:30am when I was done. It was called Dolphins Beat Gary Coleman on stilts. It sucks cause nobody got to see it... maybe someone can bump it again, cause I already did. :goof:

MNFINFAN
10-13-2003, 05:31 PM
Man with a title like that it sounds like your English Teacher let you have a passing grade cause she felt sorry for the poor loser. Why don't you go back to the Jags board and commiserate how you came so close to getting another win, maybe you can aspire to winning 4 games this season and get the #2 pick in the draft.

themole
10-13-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Gonk
Leftwich isn't fat?

LOL!!!! Oh...He thought they said..Sandwich. Can't you see em gathered up around his waist "waste"line.

1-5 LOL! :lol: :evil:

BigFinFan
10-13-2003, 05:36 PM
Nice to see Byron has his headlights on!

XoPhinsoX
10-13-2003, 05:37 PM

Translation - My ***** hurts.

We missed 2 TDs unfortunately.

IceStorm
10-13-2003, 05:37 PM
Oh, this dudes just pissed off because Leftwich completed more passes to Dolphins players then his own receivers. Actually, I think he might of had more completions to Miami players then Jay did! haha

Run_Ricky_Run
10-13-2003, 05:38 PM

hehe

Nice pic propain! It almost looks like Byron "Arnold" Leftwich is saying, "Wat'chu talkin' 'bout!"

Bowl_Bound
10-13-2003, 05:41 PM
He will be a good if not a great QB, but to claim he is marino is silly. Today he is below ave, and we showed him a REAL def. By the way we sat two pro bowlers you pathetic sack.:lol: :lol: :tongue: :tongue: :o :o :D :D :eek: :eek:

Muck
10-13-2003, 05:41 PM
Sorry dude. But I wouldn't get too excited about your D. The fact is, our offense is pretty bad right now. They've been "stopped" by everybody.

jtown777
10-13-2003, 05:44 PM
Byron's got B*tch tits.:lol: :spit: :lol:

(b*tch as in female dog):evil:

PhenomenalPhin
10-13-2003, 05:53 PM
BOO HOO.. cry us a river .... I was at the game up in jacksonville and I saw more dolphin fans than jag fans, it was great! Stop being a sore loser, you should handle your losses better.

Run_Ricky_Run
10-13-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by dreadlockera
He will be a good if not a great QB, but to claim he is marino is silly.

Wait a second there, dreadlockera!

Didn't you see him run? ;)

bigbry
10-13-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by themole
:lol: :evil:

Somebody buy him a training bra.

BB

PhinPhreak
10-13-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by finfanatic99
BOO HOO.. cry us a river .... I was at the game up in jacksonville and I saw more dolphin fans than jag fans, it was great! Stop being a sore loser, you should handle your losses better.

You would think by now with as much practice as the Jag fans have had dealing with losses it would be easy for them.

notguilty
10-13-2003, 07:44 PM
yea, the phins penalties shows they have to cheat to not let plays happen. it

How old are you? - 12?

XoPhinsoX
10-13-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by notguilty

How old are you? - 12?

More like stupid.

I'd take penalties all day :lol:

Without the penalties to keep their drive alive I'd say they score no more then 6 points all day.

Marino1983
10-13-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Somebody buy him a training bra.

BB

Hummerlips let him borrow one of hers !

:spit:

Marino1983

PhinPhan1227
10-14-2003, 08:22 AM

Wow...a sore loser, horrible grasp of the english language, roots for the Jags, and lives in Jacksonville. At this point you've got to wonder why this person wakes up in the morning.