PDA

View Full Version : wrestlemania weekend

BARF
04-04-2009, 12:00 PM
what was your favorite wrestlemania moment growing up. mine was hogan vs ultimate warrior i remember me and my friends watched that match and we were split even on who we were rooting for. i rooted for the hulkster

Bumpus
04-04-2009, 12:10 PM
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan beating everyone over the head with his "TWO-BY-FOUR!!!" :lol:

CedarPhin
04-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Hogan vs. the Warrior.

I always liked Stone Cold vs. the Rock at WM 17.

or Hogan vs. McMahon at WM 19.

X-Pacolypse
04-04-2009, 12:31 PM
"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon, Wrestlemania 10. It was the debut of the "Ladder Match"

BARF
04-04-2009, 12:32 PM
gotta throw in hart vs michaels iron man match, and hogan vs rock

Bobby Humphrey
04-04-2009, 02:56 PM
When Gold Dust beat d-day in a all oral match.

d-day
04-08-2009, 02:41 AM
When Gold Dust beat d-day in a all oral match.

win or lose, i win!

Possum
04-08-2009, 04:32 AM
That Undertaker vs. HBC match this past WM was EPIC!! caught a few mistakes but man two tombstones WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

CedarPhin
04-08-2009, 04:50 AM
I heard Stone Cold put on a good show too.

Possum
04-08-2009, 05:13 AM
I heard Stone Cold put on a good show too.
EPIC like usual.

X-Pacolypse
04-08-2009, 06:43 PM
That Undertaker vs. HBC match this past WM was EPIC!! caught a few mistakes but man two tombstones WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I thought that this would be the year that Taker's streak would end. Especially, when you consider at last year's WM, when Shawn retired Ric Flair to the tune of "Sweet Chin Music."

CrazyCarl
04-09-2009, 06:14 PM
I thought that this would be the year that Taker's streak would end. Especially, when you consider at last year's WM, when Shawn retired Ric Flair to the tune of "Sweet Chin Music."

The streak is never going to end, I think you can pretty much guarantee that now.

And like mentioned earlier, the HBK/Taker match from this one was by far my favorite Wrestlemania moment..

Being there and seeing it live didn't hurt that stance either :d-day:

I was also there for Austin/Rock at 17 which was also mentioned earlier, and another great match.

BARF
04-09-2009, 10:52 PM
The streak is never going to end, I think you can pretty much guarantee that now.

And like mentioned earlier, the HBK/Taker match from this one was by far my favorite Wrestlemania moment..

Being there and seeing it live didn't hurt that stance either :d-day:

I was also there for Austin/Rock at 17 which was also mentioned earlier, and another great match.

how bout the hardy match i heard that was an awesome match too

CrazyCarl
04-10-2009, 12:31 AM
how bout the hardy match i heard that was an awesome match too

Yes it was, the ending was sweet

Matt put Jeffs head in a chair and hit the Twist of Fate.. It was a good match as well

1 dol fan
04-10-2009, 02:47 AM
I know I shouldn't post here unless I have something constructive to contribute but I would like to point out that I was the small percentage of people that didn't watch wrestling as a child and therefore am sincerely perplexed by that of which you speak.

Amars
04-10-2009, 05:35 AM
Hogan body slamming Andre the Giant but i dont know if that was wrestlemania because there was a tournament style competition. Other then that Hulk vs. The Ultimate Warrior was a classic.

CrazyCarl
04-10-2009, 05:46 AM
Hogan body slamming Andre the Giant but i dont know if that was wrestlemania because there was a tournament style competition. Other then that Hulk vs. The Ultimate Warrior was a classic.

No, that was at Wrestlemania

Then there was a tournament later in which Lex Luger body slammed Yokozuna