PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 10: Franchise Mode Improvements

houtz
04-06-2009, 11:14 PM
http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/2009/04/madden-nfl-10-franchise-mode-improvements/

Since our Ďfoundationí is the logic behind every decision made in franchise mode, we knew we really wanted to address that foundation before anything else major was applied. I know some folks may be expecting the entire NFL Head Coach í09 game to be dropped into Madden this year, but thatís not going to happen. We have a lot of work to do and itís going to take us some time to start with the core of franchise mode and take it where we all want it to be.

arsenal
04-07-2009, 08:23 AM
good read, im liking the seeming wholesale changes they are making... going back to the core of the game and changing the little things instead of just throwing a fancy cover over the top and reselling it with the same problems...

houtz
04-07-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm just not sure wether to fall into the hype or be cautiously optimistic. After the crap they've put out these last few years, I think I fall into the cautiously optimistic category.

RaboGrande24
04-16-2009, 04:30 PM
bout time they start giving us our money's worth. I hate madden but its the only football game out there and I cant live without football

.rush
04-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Awesome I can't wait to play franchise they are finally putting true emphasis on the mode like they used to back on the PS2/XBOX

SpaceMountain16
04-25-2009, 12:47 AM
Franchise mode on 360 is BRUTAL. I can't speak for the PS3 version. I used to love the old franchise mode for PS2 and Gamecube where you could increase prices, set expenses, actually control your budget and build a stadium.