PDA

View Full Version : props to harkmonoz (sp?)

TerryTate
10-13-2003, 08:36 PM
he is the only barfalo fan left on this board, even though most of the stuff he says is non-sensical, hes still here...

sucks that only you are taking the brunt of the attack wave from us fin fans :)

Marino1983
10-13-2003, 09:00 PM
I guess it is hard to realize that your team SUCKS so bad that you still log onto the division leaders m-b with a constant bullseye permanently mounted to your mentally retarded mullet !!

:drinkers: to hummer ...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 10:04 PM
My team does not suck. You suck old man. Division leaders? For how long? Wanny's Butt Crew will cough it up like they always do.

Lot of football left to play old man. People get hurt, people get hot. You would think as old as you are you would know these things by now.

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 10:06 PM
BTW... Non-sensical Ultimate? Thanks for the props, but tell me you can read one of my posts compared to one of retard M83's and still say it is non-sensical.

If you do, please do not breed.

:harm:

Pagan
10-14-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
My team does not suck.

Jets 30
Bills 3

News Flash......

THEY SUCK!

:roflmao:

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 09:47 AM
Yeah so does your mother... What is your point?

Pagan
10-14-2003, 10:40 AM

Ah...resorting to "mother" smack, the universal tactic of the soundly defeated. Christ on a crutch bro...you're like Rocky during the fight against Mr. T...you keeping coming back for more no matter how dizzy and beaten you are.

Way to go Norton! :roflmao:

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 12:14 PM
Well, what is the difference between "mother" smack, and your "spelling", "occupation", or "old lady" smack?

You really do have sh!t for brains. That explains why you play bass.

Pagan
10-14-2003, 12:20 PM

You really do have sh!t for brains. That explains why you play bass.

And you really have sh*t for a personality. That explains why you play with yourself.

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 12:28 PM
Nah, it's just me on Finheaven Pagan, I am really not that bad of a guy. Ask Wharf. A little bitter, but overall a pretty stable guy.

Marino1983
10-14-2003, 03:37 PM

Hum and the village idiot now starts to mud sling her daily abusers ..:rolleyes:

Hummer I know that YOU are as low as ANYTHING can go but to post crap about posters families, wifes, girl friends, or mothers is a NEW low even for you !!:yell:

YOU better hope to god that you can continue to hide behind that semen covered keyboard and monitor @$$crack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

:pirate:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 03:48 PM
I hide behind nothing you old toothless bastard Wharf and AJ know who I am... You wanna look me up Mr. I-am-a-bad-***-on-the-internet? Go ahead, I would be more than happy to beat you with your own walker.

Marino1983
10-14-2003, 03:59 PM
I hide behind nothing you old toothless bastard Wharf and AJ know who I am... You wanna look me up Mr. I-am-a-bad-***-on-the-internet? Go ahead, I would be more than happy to beat you with your own walker.

Sonny I will tell you what ,,, Bring your M-F retarded c***sucking @$$ to Harrisburg PA !!!

We will see who is "OLD" ! Bring YOUR big fat mouth around here once and say to my face what you so cowardly try to type .....

:fire:

:eat:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 05:40 PM
:chuckle:

You make me laugh old timer. Depends on a little tight today?

Marino1983
10-14-2003, 06:12 PM
:chuckle:

You make me laugh old timer. Depends on a little tight today?

Just as I expected.... Hummer "*****s" out !!:lol: Hey hummer,, one of these times you are going to go TOO far and find a BIG surprise waiting for YOU when you walk out of your door !!!!

Retarded septic sucker ....

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-14-2003, 06:17 PM
Better bring help old man. Or a very big stick. I will be here. ;)

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:00 AM
Yeah so does your mother... What is your point? at least he has one, you crawled out from under a rock. at least you tell everybody it was a rock!:D

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:04 AM
:rolleyes: L-A-M-E

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:08 AM
:rolleyes: L-A-M-E oh man, outstanding response. quick and to the point! WHAT A RUBE!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:10 AM
Well hell man give me something to work with. What kind of crap is that? You left your game at home again did'nt you?

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:12 AM
Well hell man give me something to work with. What kind of crap is that? You left your game at home again did'nt you? i never left home, you're the visitor here. ALBEIT, an unwanted one, but a visitor!:D :evil:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:13 AM
Good. I like to be unwanted. ;) That is what I am here for.

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:15 AM
Good. I like to be unwanted. ;) That is what I am here for. as a small child you should be used to it by now!:D :fire:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:17 AM
as a small child? what the hell, last time I checked 06 I was about 6'2" 200lbs. That is not a small child. Maybe a small child with a Thyroid problem.

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:19 AM
as a small child? what the hell, last time I checked 06 I was about 6'2" 200lbs. That is not a small child. Maybe a small child with a Thyroid problem. 6' 2', thats small. and 200#, thats a light weight. havent been 200 in about 15 years now!

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 11:25 AM
Well its all a matter of perspective 06.

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 11:28 AM
Well its all a matter of perspective 06. no, its a matter of you being outclassed here!:tongue:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 12:06 PM
Outclassed... :roflmao: You have the class of a cockroach...

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 02:17 PM
Outclassed... :roflmao: You have the class of a cockroach... and you have the breath of a thousand rectums! too bad your so little! :tongue:

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 03:11 PM
The breath of a thousand rectums. I doubt it, but you would definitely recognize it. Are'nt you the Finheaven House Salad Tosser?

Marino1983
10-15-2003, 04:01 PM
Better bring help old man. Or a very big stick. I will be here. ;)

:lol: man you are such a pant load hummer ... Do you really think that your constant posts "whining that I am an old man" bothers me dumb@$$ ? :goof:

You know NOTHING!! And YOU know NOTHING about me so your playground insults make you look even MORE idiotic !!

If that is possible ! :rolleyes:

I responded where to bring it puss cakes!! But just like everyone of your mentally challenged responses,,, YOU are ALL talk,, bad @$$ behind a keyboard ...:confused:

So go back to hiding in your closet ... Hey wait,, I thought that you just came out a couple of weeks ago ? :eek:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-15-2003, 04:06 PM
. I will be here. ;)

:roflmao: Hiding in the neighbors dog house, trying to keep the poor mutt from yelping,, while you satisfy your sexual desires ...:jawdrop:

:nono:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 04:07 PM
Only a f'ing idiot (i.e. You) would call someone out on a f'ing internet BBS.

End of story.

Marino1983
10-15-2003, 04:12 PM

End of story.

No @$$crack YOU and your big fat mouth started the "story" ...

But being the gigantic ***** that you are,, it is well known that you CAN'T back up your BIG MOUTH !!

And hummerlips punts as per usual ...

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-15-2003, 04:17 PM

End of story. like you've never done it. AND DON"T DENY IT FRUITLOOP!

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 06:42 PM
I can back up anything I say old man. Hop your fat a$$ on your old lady and beat her old a$$ on over to my house, then you might come to realize what a f'ing retard you are.

harmonkoz
10-15-2003, 06:46 PM
BTW I really LIKE the WAY you use CAPTIAL letters SO effectively. Quite IMPRESSIVE. :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-15-2003, 09:41 PM
:lol: This thread is funny.

dolfan06
10-16-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by justafan
:lol: This thread is funny. thanks to good ole kozzy!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
10-16-2003, 05:48 PM
BTW I really LIKE the WAY you use CAPTIAL letters SO effectively. Quite IMPRESSIVE. :rolleyes:

I am surprised you would KNOW the difference sperm lips !!

:evil:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-16-2003, 06:04 PM
I can back up anything I say old man. Hop your fat a$$ on your old lady and beat her old a$$ on over to my house, then you might come to realize what a f'ing retard you are.

Anytime prophylactic breath !!! Are you sure they can let you go for 6 months from your sh!t pumping job ?

That should be the number weeks it is going to take for a veterinarian to bring back your 45 degree slant on your goat forehead,,, after I pound YOUR brainless skull into oblivion !!!!

Oh well why get my hopes up ? You will puss out....

Just like YOU always do !!:rolleyes:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-16-2003, 06:10 PM
Dumb-a$$ what have I ever pussed out from? Nothing.

Just because some old toothless dick sock like yourself says to drive half way across the country for a knockdown drag-out?

LMAO... You are quite a f'ing piece of work. You are far from logical.

Like I said, I did not bring it up. You did. So all I said was if you are feeling froggy jump. You know who to ask to find out where I am.

Why the f'ck would I drive halfway across the country? You are the one with his chest all puffed out, strutting around like a rooster you f'cking fool.

Marino1983
10-16-2003, 06:22 PM
Hum YOU are the one that has constantly posted / posts superior ego B-S @$$CRACK !!!

When you start posting comments about peoples family,, wife - girlfreind - mother,, that is going too far jack@$$ !!!

That is why you are just a "widely known mental retard" on the m-b's hummer !!

A big mouthed coward that wants to type like W Sapp but in reality is a 100 pound h-s dropout transvestite that drives a septic truck,,, pumps sh!t through the day and talks sh!t on a m-b through the night ...:goof:

:wave:

DUMB@$$ !!!

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Hum YOU are the one that has constantly posted / posts superior ego B-S @$$CRACK !!!

When you start posting comments about peoples family,, wife - girlfreind - mother,, that is going too far jack@$$ !!!

That is why you are just a "widely known mental retard" on the m-b's hummer !!

A big mouthed coward that wants to type like W Sapp but in reality is a 100 pound h-s dropout transvestite that drives a septic truck,,, pumps sh!t through the day and talks sh!t on a m-b through the night ...:goof:

:wave:

DUMB@$$ !!!

Marino1983

"A big mouthed coward that wants to type like W Sapp but in reality is a 100 pound h-s dropout transvestite that drives a septic truck,,, pumps sh!t through the day and talks sh!t on a m-b through the night "

You don't need to write your autobiography on here, we all can figure it out anyway:lol:

Marino1983
10-17-2003, 08:48 AM
Oh my and look who just crawled out from under her mommas skirt !! :eek:

Hey c-JERK are you just in the mood to be B!TCH slapped and clubbed or is it just that hiding in the cellar was ruining your makeup ? :lol:

Are your eyes so red from balling :cry: that your vision isn't very good ? Maybe you will have to have a special set of sun glasses made to fit your goat mullet ...

Yes YOUR true colors were well know before the Dolphins :club: ed the OVERRATED billy goats... And the yellow streak "down your back" just keeps glowing brighter with every pathetic post from YOU and the :laughat: play from your :laughat: goat team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-17-2003, 12:02 PM
Get back on the medication.

BigFinFan
10-11-2004, 07:52 PM
How can you call Harmonkoz out:

Then try to run the same smack back at CW?

Oh my and look who just crawled out from under her mommas skirt !! :eek:

tehMick
10-12-2004, 12:00 AM
Harmon is the truth son.
If anyone talks smack about him they will feel my wrath.
Like Ice Cube said:
AK-47 is the tool...
Dont make me act the motherf*cking fool!
:fire:

BigFinFan
10-12-2004, 12:08 AM
What?!?

BleedinGreenNC
10-12-2004, 08:50 AM
Harmon is the truth son.
If anyone talks smack about him they will feel my wrath.
Like Ice Cube said:
AK-47 is the tool...
Dont make me act the motherf*cking fool!
:fire: YO! Son!:roflmao:

harmonkoz
10-12-2004, 09:33 AM
Damn, this is a very old thread.

Bling
10-12-2004, 03:38 PM
:eek: