PDA

View Full Version : My 1,000th post

1 dol fan
04-10-2009, 12:52 AM
This is my 1,000 post which is quite a personal accomplishment if do say so myself. And I do!

Thank you all for assisting me throughout my time as a FH member and I would like to especially thank some people whom I have come to think of as friends.

Myles Fynch - You saw that I was a diamond in the rough and took the initiative to try and polish me up about 2 weeks ago. You helped me get where I am today and showed me how to make my good posts resonate through the good souls that read them and helped me to be visually recognized as well!

Bumpus - I think I probably made the last 250 posts since I met you during the FHMM tourney. You have shown me how to make others laugh with the things that I can think up in my head. Your insane logic has rubbed off on me and made my posts a bit more creative and unique. You sir, are a valued friend and I will support your campaign in the 2010 FHMM tourney once I am eliminated.

CedarPhin - You have helped guide me in a righteous and non-TOS-breaking path that has made my posts not only readable but also enojyable. You adopted me into the 3 AM crew and have helped me along whenever I needed it. Another big thing that you have assisted me with is my hopes of one day being a part of the FHMM tourney. I enjoy the way this past one went and will be proud to say I was a part of it if I earn the right next March (I'm already training fellas)!

Rio - I have not had much discussion with you one on one but I certainly appreciate your well thought out posts and your upbeat and mostly positive attitude. You represent what FH should be, a site that gives hope to all those that visit it (and not any of that "Obama Hope to Crisis" crap either).

In summation, I love this site and all it's members for everything they have given me! Good times (11-5), Bad Times (1-15) We've all had our share, but in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

God Bless The Dolphins (and no one else)!

CedarPhin
04-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Nice post man. Here's to thousands of more posts and to future successful Dolphins campaigns!

1 dol fan
04-10-2009, 12:56 AM
So that was a pretty good 1,000th?

CedarPhin
04-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Yeah. Nice work on it.

PhinzN703
04-10-2009, 09:48 AM
So that was a pretty good 1,000th?

No. You screwed me out of being mentioned :D

houtz
04-10-2009, 09:54 AM
The ****. I've been here twice as long as some of you guys and my post count is very low. Can I pay a mod or something to get a few more posts?

Nublar7
04-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Congrats on 1,000 posts. Good luck on your next 1,000. :up:

1 dol fan
04-10-2009, 10:43 AM
No. You screwed me out of being mentioned :D
Maybe for the next 1,000 I will add something about our short and unwarranted inside joke phase but this one was all about the people that made me the poster I am today (If you hacve anything against the way I post, take it up with those fellas).

Spurz, you are a great poster and we have had some one on one chats a bit but they have never really been about much. If you wanna talk about something though, fell free to ask my advice/insight and I will do muchthe same.

The ****. I've been here twice as long as some of you guys and my post count is very low. Can I pay a mod or something to get a few more posts?

Houtz, I guess its a matter of quality over quantity for you... let me put this in football terms. Some guys have the quick release, some guys have the strong arm, some guys have the accuracy and some guys have the pocket presence/knack for reading defenses...

Only one man had all of those and his name is Marino. I guess my point is that I have learned to post quality and quantity in a unique way that has been influenced by the firends I mentioned above.

Congrats on 1,000 posts. Good luck on your next 1,000. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Thanks Nublar7, i appreciate your constant optiism and great posts and your well wishes are taken to heart and I sure do hope I can post another 1,000 before I get carpoltunnel!

Love and Respect fellas!

Bumpus
04-10-2009, 11:05 AM
:lol: post whore. :lol:

1 dol fan
04-10-2009, 11:08 AM
:lol: post whore. :lol:
I learned from the best...

Bumpus
04-10-2009, 02:53 PM
:up:

dominizzo
04-11-2009, 03:10 AM
congratssssss,,,, u neeed 16 k more posts to catch up 2 me

Bumpus
04-11-2009, 10:24 AM
:lol:
Dom, I've gotta ask ... Are you a snake? I've always wondered why you hiss at the end of some of your words.

PhinzN703
04-11-2009, 12:26 PM
Dom, I've gotta ask ... Are you a snake? I've always wondered why you hiss at the end of some of your words.

I think he's Cobra Commander

Bumpus
04-12-2009, 02:08 PM

CedarPhin
04-12-2009, 03:31 PM
I think he's Cobra Commander
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/04/cobra_commander-1.jpg

dominizzo
04-13-2009, 11:15 PM
yes indeeed