PDA

View Full Version : Draft Party in Charlotte NC area?

ou812cd1
04-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Didn't see anything posted but I was wondering if there was a Dolphins draft party planned for the Charlotte area?
While on that subject for any Charlotte - Dolphins fans where do you go to watch the games? Last year I watched a few of the games at the Hickory Tavern located in the Ballentyne area off of 485 and Johnson Rd. (exit 61).

#1Phins
04-20-2009, 12:12 AM
We need to have a Dolphin fan club in Charlottehttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

JCane
04-20-2009, 12:13 AM
I might be willing to make the short trek North to Charlotte if a few of you are getting together.

ou812cd1
04-25-2009, 11:06 AM
I'm going to head up to Hickory Tavern in Ballentyne I guess , beats sitting at home alone watching the coverage, plus the beer is cold there Ha. Well I'll be in the Marino jersey if anyone makes it up.

dolphinatics
06-22-2009, 01:39 PM
Check out our website for great Miami Dolphins Travel Packages. (if you already have tickets, we will give you a $75 ticket credit off your package)
**June special** - We're giving a $25 commission to you for each person you refer that signs up for a trip this season!! So refers your friends and go for FREE!!

Check out the site, and feel free to PM me with any questions.