PDA

View Full Version : Live bands.

Tetragrammaton
04-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Fan of live music? Seen anyone recently? Excited to see someone soon?

I have not been to a live show in at least a year, when I used to go all the time. I saw Morrissey about a year ago, and I was supposed to see him again in January, but he canceled on me.

I hope The Dead Weather and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs find their way to Florida. Bands skip us for some reason, despite being the fourth most populous state.

Locke
04-10-2009, 07:03 PM
The last non-local show I saw was Lydia a few weeks ago. Its hard to play mellow music and have a good stage presence, but they pull it off nicely. They are coming back April 25 for a free show on UNM campus, so that should be interesting.

Bayside is coming in May with A New Found Glory, so that should be a good show. I'm not a huge of of NFG, but Bayside is probably my favorite band right now, so I'm pretty stoked to see them....

finataxia24
04-11-2009, 02:27 PM
the black keys

april 30th

the last show I went to was STP
on oct 31st Scott was dressed like Clint Eastwood from
the good the bad & the ugly.

Cassiopeia
04-11-2009, 03:32 PM
The last non-local show I saw was Lydia a few weeks ago. Its hard to play mellow music and have a good stage presence, but they pull it off nicely. They are coming back April 25 for a free show on UNM campus, so that should be interesting.

Bayside is coming in May with A New Found Glory, so that should be a good show. I'm not a huge of of NFG, but Bayside is probably my favorite band right now, so I'm pretty stoked to see them....

don't forget you promised to take me to see the devil wears prada! a day to remember is playing with them too, so i know you'll have fun!

GoonBoss
04-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I see lots of shows now that I am working them. Last week I saw Rev Theory, Avenged Sevenfold, Pappa Roach and Buck Cherry. Week before that, I saw Mudvayne. Korn is up next month.

Locke
04-11-2009, 06:57 PM
don't forget you promised to take me to see the devil wears prada! a day to remember is playing with them too, so i know you'll have fun!

I'm more excited about Silverstein, but I agree it'll be a good show....

CedarPhin
04-11-2009, 07:13 PM
I think the last one I saw was either Bad Religion or NOFX a few years back.

1 dol fan
04-12-2009, 12:29 AM
I'm going to see The Dead in May in Chicago. it is the remaining members of the Grateful Dead and Bob Dylan is opening for them. It should be pretty sweet!

tylerdolphin
04-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Im going to see Seether later this month