PDA

View Full Version : chances of a sunshine state world series

BARF
04-13-2009, 11:35 PM
anybody else think the rays-marlins would be a good series match up, the rays look like they haven't lost a beat. and the marlins just find a way to win games

Dolphins7273
04-14-2009, 07:47 AM
I'd rather the Rays just fail. I hate the Rays...

nick1
04-14-2009, 08:08 AM
chances are slim cause the Marlins are very young they will likely have alot of inconsistency and have a big weakness in fielding, they are my team and I hope they prove me wrong.

as for the Rays how can you not like them? you have two big money teams in Boston and New York in their division and they are able to beat them both with min salary and they came out of nowhere before last season I dont think they had even gone .500 before

Dolphins7273
04-14-2009, 08:15 AM
chances are slim cause the Marlins are very young they will likely have alot of inconsistency and have a big weakness in fielding, they are my team and I hope they prove me wrong.

as for the Rays how can you not like them? you have two big money teams in Boston and New York in their division and they are able to beat them both with min salary and they came out of nowhere before last season I dont think they had even gone .500 before

Simple:

1. I can't stand Florida teams that don't play in Miami.

2. Dewayne Staats annoys the hell out of me and I can't stand having to listen to him when the Marlins play the Rays.

3. The green uniforms they used to wear would hurt my eyes.

4. I wanna see more variety when it comes to interleague play, so I hate that they make the Marlins play them every year.

X-Pacolypse
04-14-2009, 11:53 AM
I hate the Rays. Up until last year, there were always such a great punchline. Now, that's gone. Come time for Interleague play, we're kicking their *****.