PDA

View Full Version : Godfather 2 Game

Thumper1016
04-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that they should not buy this game new. It is not worth the money. I made the mistake of buying it thinking it was going to be good and it is bad. It pales in comparison to games like Grand Theft Auto 4. I think it is more of a rental game unless you can get a deal on a used copy.

#1 Fan
04-14-2009, 12:03 PM
i played a little bit of it. it's not too bad (they've made a lot of improvements), but kind of lazily put together like the first godfather game. keep in mind it's EA. however, i still love taking over businesses and shaking the owners until they give it to me.

Clipse
04-14-2009, 03:25 PM
i played a little bit of it. it's not too bad (they've made a lot of improvements), but kind of lazily put together like the first godfather game. keep in mind it's EA. however, i still love taking over businesses and shaking the owners until they give it to me.
I personally love the game, alot. Better than GTA might I add. GTA is getting very repetitive and boring. Resident Evil 5 and Godfather 2 are eating up all my time as of late :crazy: And I find the online multiplayer to be very fun. GTA's multiplayer was horrible imo.

.rush
04-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Played at a friend's house and wasn't a big fan of it