PDA

View Full Version : 2 Domino's Employee Make Video Doing Gross Things To Customers Food Get Fired

KDog13
04-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Two North Carolina Domino's Pizza employees have been fired after posting a video showing them doing disgusting things to customers' food on YouTube.

"This is our special Italian Sandwich," says a woman who calls herself "Kristy" on a YouTube video.

At the same time, the man in the video named Michael puts cheese in his nose and then on a Domino's sandwich.

He also fakes a sneeze, but breathes all over the sandwiches.

"Did you all see that? He just blew a booger on those sandwiches," Kristy says.

Then, Michael touches it as if burying what came out of his nose.

They joke about "booger bread" and say if they ever opened their own restaurant, it would be shut down within 24 hours.

"He just farted on salami that goes on these sandwiches and in about five minutes they will be sent on delivery where somebody is going to be eating these," Kristy said.

It gets worse.

Michael grabs a sponge and pulls his pants down, wipes himself and then washes dishes.

Um Hmm Make A Video We Won't Get Caught Plus Those R Some Gross *** ****

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=136063&catid=82

SpurzN703
04-20-2009, 10:34 AM
I hope they get more then just fired. It's illegal to not wash your hands after you use the restroom so what they did should be and is much worse.

GoonBoss
04-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Seemed like a good idea at the time.

By the way, for those of you that send your food back? You might want to pay attention.

jared81
04-20-2009, 12:54 PM
thats why i am polite to all servers. not to mention i served through most of college. i worked at a nice restaurant, and some of the stuff people did to the "bad" patrons was pretty sick.

Tetragrammaton
04-20-2009, 02:05 PM
I have had a lot of restaurant jobs in my short working life, and I must tell you not to be rude to them. If the food is not good, I suggest plowing through it, and then not returning to the restaurant. I distinctly remember hamburger patties being run across the floor before being served to one of the regulars at Burger King, and the portions of saliva that would go in the taco salad at Steak N Shake.

King Nate
04-20-2009, 02:23 PM
I give them props for finding a way to make Domino's food more disgusting than it already is.

SpurzN703
04-20-2009, 02:48 PM
I have had a lot of restaurant jobs in my short working life, and I must tell you not to be rude to them. If the food is not good, I suggest plowing through it, and then not returning to the restaurant. I distinctly remember hamburger patties being run across the floor before being served to one of the regulars at Burger King, and the portions of saliva that would go in the taco salad at Steak N Shake.

Why would an employee do that to someone else? Ok I get the anger aspect but does the employee realize how much **** they could get into if they were caught?

Dolphins7273
04-20-2009, 03:25 PM
I hope they rot in jail for a long time. I went to an Italian restaurant in Orlando a couple of years ago and when I took a sip from my Coke, it wouldn't go up the straw. I took it out of the cup, and sure enough, the bottom part had been chewed. Some of our plates were also served cold.

GoonBoss
04-20-2009, 03:32 PM

I have never done anything like that to a patron's food in my time in food service, but, I have thought about it, and, I've known people that have.

If I am at a resturant and my food isn't good, I'll try a few bites, and, if it's not right, I just calmly get in contact with the server, and, speak to the manager. I ask for my money back, and, I leave. As long as the server has done her job I leave her or him a tip, because it's rarely the servers fault.

About the worst I've ever done to ******* customers is deliver thier pizza last because they are *******s no matter what.

eger
04-20-2009, 03:52 PM
You think this is isolated, when I was in HS I knew plenty of people that did dumb things like this.

X-Pacolypse
04-20-2009, 09:35 PM
I worked in the restaurant buisness in high school, a lot of that stuff was common. Especially to the people who were pricks when they got the wrong order.

Dolfan3773
04-20-2009, 10:59 PM
thats nasty

CedarPhin
04-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Not surprising...this kind of stuff happens in restaurants all the time.

BobDole
04-22-2009, 03:09 PM
managed joe's deli in gainesville for a few years when i was in college. you guys don't even want to know. that place should have been condemned and i feel truly sorry for some of the customers that decided to be pricks. i had a few friends that cared zero and did some scandalous ****. there was one girl who always came in and was always a dumb ***** (she looked like a dude so we called her captain manface) and her food got it damn near every time. i could never bring myself to doing disgusting things to food but man have i seen it all.