PDA

View Full Version : Columbine: 10 years later.

Bumpus
04-20-2009, 09:22 AM
I can't believe that it was ten years ago.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/columbine_s_survivors

X-Pacolypse
04-20-2009, 09:35 AM
I know. I remember Columbine like it was yesterday. I was a junior in high school when it happened. It's crazy how time flies.

PhinzN703
04-20-2009, 10:35 AM
I was a senior in HS in '99. Seems like yesterday

Dolphins7273
04-20-2009, 10:42 AM
I remember getting home from school and hearing about it on MTV news with John Norris.

GoonBoss
04-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Vaugly I remember/picking on the boy/Seemed a harmless little ****/Oooh but we unleashed the lion/............

Jeremy spoke in class today

dreday
04-20-2009, 05:12 PM
To those who had losses,my best.Visited there with the fam after the tragedy..It was sooooo cold there.

Got a t-shirt though.

X-Pacolypse
04-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Vaugly I remember/picking on the boy/Seemed a harmless little ****/Oooh but we unleashed the lion/............

Jeremy spoke in class today

Probably not the right place to mention this, but "Jeremy" was and still is a great song.

GoonBoss
04-20-2009, 11:00 PM
Probably not the right place to mention this, but "Jeremy" was and still is a great song.

Nobody deserves to die....But nobody deserves to be picked on and bullied either. You push kids far enough and, eventually they push back.

poornate
04-20-2009, 11:05 PM
They were not picked on.... They have been talking about this for years now... there was actually a story on this on the AP today... the original reports blew a lot of information early and then the public had already accepted a lot of it as fact and it remained in the public conscience.... they weren't bullied, they didn't target black students, and they were not a member of a goth gang.... FYI... I remember reading all of this and then heard misinformation being rebroadcast here locally on Columbine today.... about them targeting religious students and jocks, etc... which didn't happen...

CedarPhin
04-20-2009, 11:39 PM
I remember when this happened, seems like yesterday.

WVDolphan
04-20-2009, 11:55 PM
To those who had losses,my best.Visited there with the fam after the tragedy..It was sooooo cold there.

Got a t-shirt though.

Thats pretty sick. A Columbine t-shirt.

People love to profit off **** like this. This country is full of sick individuals and most of them either pretend or dont even realize how disgusting they really are. Christians mostly.

TakeOne
04-21-2009, 06:06 PM
I was a sophomore in high school when this happened. That incident really shook up some changes from my 1st two years in high school to the last two. Security was alot tighter, no more open campus lunches, classroom doors had to be locked while in session, etc.

TakeOne
04-21-2009, 06:09 PM

People love to profit off **** like this. This country is full of sick individuals and most of them either pretend or dont even realize how disgusting they really are. Christians mostly.

The coin minters are the worse. Remember all those 9/11 "comemorative" coins. ****, I called it after the Obama election, within a week of him being elected president, I remember seeing 3 different companies selling "Barack Obama" coins.

Nublar7
04-21-2009, 06:22 PM
I can't believe it has already been 10 years. Wow, seems like it just happened.

1 dol fan
04-21-2009, 07:47 PM
The coin minters are the worse. Remember all those 9/11 "comemorative" coins. ****, I called it after the Obama election, within a week of him being elected president, I remember seeing 3 different companies selling "Barack Obama" coins.
Give it a week and you will see the commemorative "Columbine 10 year anniversary coin"

1 dol fan
04-21-2009, 07:48 PM

My exact thought... except for the last bit... I see you have a hard time hiding your agenda. Much like the Beck saga?