PDA

View Full Version : A Bald Eagle Mugs An Old Lady

KDog13
04-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Police in Austria were shocked to be asked to investigate after a 69-year-old woman was mugged - by an eagle.

The pensioner complained that the bald eagle had swooped down and snatched her bag out of her hand.

Klara Maier couldn't believe her eyes when the bird, with its 7ft wing span, landed in the street and pulled the handbag open to check the contents.
Police in Kundl, western Austria, later found the bird hiding in a field and traced it back to its owner Ernst Koenig.

"The eagle is a bit battered and bruised but will recover," said a police source.

"It's a trained bird which got out into the wild. It's never had to find food for itself before and the woman's handbag was the same colour and shape as the bag its owner keeps his food in.

"He's a very peaceful bird," said Mr Koenig. "He was starving and thought the handbag had some food in it."

lol dam More Crime on the streets and not even human Huh Hmm I need to get a pet Eagle

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3290581.html

d-day
04-22-2009, 12:11 AM
better than getting mugged by an old lady's bald beaver!

KDog13
04-22-2009, 12:14 AM

OOO UGHH Really? Thats Just NASTY

Gonzo
04-22-2009, 12:42 AM
Hate to run into one in a dark, not-so-damp alley.

Possum
04-22-2009, 12:47 AM
:lol2:Thought I might aad a funny quote, but mine would just be owned by yours.

d-day
04-22-2009, 12:58 AM
Hate to run into one in a dark, not-so-damp alley.

There was this dry queef sound, like a garbage truck dropped off the Empire State Building.

KDog13
04-22-2009, 01:06 AM
There was this dry queef sound, like a garbage truck dropped off the Empire State Building.

hehe lol

Gonzo
04-22-2009, 01:06 AM
I pity the fool who don't eat her dry cereal.

d-day
04-22-2009, 01:08 AM
I pity the fool who don't eat her dry cereal.

Yes, there are thousands and thousands of uses for dry cereal, all of which I'm going to tell you about right now!

Gonzo
04-22-2009, 01:12 AM
Yes, there are thousands and thousands of uses for dry cereal, all of which I'm going to tell you about right now!I've got to steal back the spoon before you find the secret compartment containing the treasure. The future of the Shell Point is riding on this one.