PDA

View Full Version : hey everybody please help out if you can

Steveo 90
04-23-2009, 06:33 PM
and thanks nublar for letting me post this here........

linkage (http://www.tylerscottgoldberg.com/forms.html)

hey everybody please take a look at tylers web site and pass along the info and help out if you can,he was taken from us 2 years ago in a tragic jet ski incident......regardless of your personal feelings towards these water crafts please just look over his web site and see if you know anybody who is interested in participating

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT POST DISSENTING OPINIONS IN THIS THREAD,IF YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO ADD DO NOT ADD ANYTHING AT ALL

on a side note tyler's family still lives right behind me and this has torn them up......this is just about making sure it wont happen to any of us

thanks

1 dol fan
04-23-2009, 07:38 PM
I understand that i will likely not be able to attend because of my location but do you think you can specify the city and state these events take place in for others who may be able to attend?

Steveo 90
04-23-2009, 08:06 PM
I understand that i will likely not be able to attend because of my location but do you think you can specify the city and state these events take place in for others who may be able to attend?

Bonaventure Country Club is in Weston Florida,its about 20 miles due west of Fort Lauderdale

1 dol fan
04-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Bonaventure Country Club is in Weston Florida,its about 20 miles due west of Fort Lauderdale
Like a said before, I figured I would not be able to attend because of my location but I will try and spread the word to my family members down south still. Thanks for answering my question.

Steveo 90
04-23-2009, 10:46 PM
thanks.......