PDA

View Full Version : Miss California stands up for God.

Dolphin39
04-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Miss California is a classy woman whose not afraid to stand up for God. :up:

http://rapturealert.com/2009/042009beauty.asp :up:

eric1589
04-23-2009, 09:07 PM
who ****ing cares.

i swear... if people spent as much time doing something productive as they WASTE discussing this issue, this world would be a much better place. if you dont like same sex marriage, dont marry some one of the same sex.

if you have nothing better to do with your time then worry about homosexuals getting hitched, you should do the entire world a favor and lock yourself in your basment, never to be seen again.

Gonzo
04-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Just more evidence that the idiot did more to hurt gay rights than he did to help. You can't fight for one right by attempting to suppress another (free speech).

tylerdolphin
04-23-2009, 09:55 PM
I dont see why gays should not be allowed to marry or at least have the same rights as a married couple. That said, it is Miss California's right to have the opinion that she does and it is wrong to attack her personally like Perez Hilton did.

eric1589
04-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Just more evidence that the idiot did more to hurt gay rights than he did to help. You can't fight for one right by attempting to suppress another (free speech).

1. thanks for calling me an idiot. *******.
2. i did NOTHING to hurt gay rights
3. i didn't attempt to suppress any right.

i merely implied that the world would be better off with less people that believe stopping same sex marriage is an important issue.

some one marrying some one of the same sex doesn't hurt anyone. and this "sanctity of marriage" argument is as much of a joke as anyone who suggests it.

MORE then half of all marriages end in divorce.
people get married for benefits such as health care, citizenship and financial gains, along with a list of other reasons.

there are tv shows such as "who wants to marry a millionaire"
sanctity of marriage. that idea is almost as laughable as the people who propose it.

tylerdolphin
04-23-2009, 10:33 PM
1. thanks for calling me an idiot. *******.
2. i did NOTHING to hurt gay rights
3. i didn't attempt to suppress any right.

i merely implied that the world would be better off with less people that believe stopping same sex marriage is an important issue.

some one marrying some one of the same sex doesn't hurt anyone. and this "sanctity of marriage" argument is as much of a joke as anyone who suggests it.

MORE then half of all marriages end in divorce.
people get married for benefits such as health care, citizenship and financial gains, along with a list of other reasons.

there are tv shows such as "who wants to marry a millionaire"
sanctity of marriage. that idea is almost as laughable as the people who propose it.
Unless you are Perez Hilton, he wasn't referring to you in his post :chuckle: :up:

eric1589
04-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Unless you are Perez Hilton, he wasn't referring to you in his post :chuckle: :up:

:oops:

i got the impression that was directed towards me. maybe im wrong. if so, i retract my previous post.:lol:

Gonzo
04-23-2009, 10:41 PM
:lol: wow.

AlexISaFaN
04-23-2009, 11:30 PM
gonzo who is that dude in your sig ..

Gonzo
04-23-2009, 11:43 PM
gonzo who is that dude in your sig ..
Hunter S. Thompson

Dolphan7
04-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Good for her. She was asked a question, and she answered it. She stuck to her values and didn't sell out because of popular opinion and pressure.

It is a shame that people can't accept that other people can and will disagree with them and their pov and their lifestyle.

To be fair Perez Hilton has just as much right to express his opinion.

Just note the difference in her response, not seeking to offend...and his...which was nothing but hatred spilled over...over a simple statement of values.

Also note that if Perez hadn't asked the question, we wouldn't be having the convo, so who is driving this issue?

tylerdolphin
04-24-2009, 12:51 AM
Good for her. She was asked a question, and she answered it. She stuck to her values and didn't sell out because of popular opinion and pressure.

It is a shame that people can't accept that other people can and will disagree with them and their pov and their lifestyle.

To be fair Perez Hilton has just as much right to express his opinion.

Just note the difference in her response, not seeking to offend...and his...which was nothing but hatred spilled over...over a simple statement of values.

Also note that if Perez hadn't asked the question, we wouldn't be having the convo, so who is driving this issue?
Yup. I think if that is what she believes, she shouldnt just throw her convictions out the window to impress a judge that obviously had an agenda there. Hilton wanted her to either say yes, so he could applaud her and make a big show out of that, or say no and rip her to shreds to serve his own motives. Its a shame he was picked to be a judge.

Dolphan7
04-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Yup. I think if that is what she believes, she shouldnt just throw her convictions out the window to impress a judge that obviously had an agenda there. Hilton wanted her to either say yes, so he could applaud her and make a big show out of that, or say no and rip her to shreds to serve his own motives. Its a shame he was picked to be a judge.Well...I don't think Mr. Perez will be getting any more judging gigs.

Marino613
04-24-2009, 06:43 AM
I am so out of it, someone recently mentioned PErez Hilton and I thought they were talking about Paris Hilton. Two people who need not be news...

ih8brady
04-24-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm confused. Is struting around half naked in a bikini for money biblically correct? Seems hypocritical to violate your own ideology while weakly defending it. Even if you agree in banning gay marriage, can you really deny her answer's impotence? Yeah, so you're parents and up-bringing were anti-gay. That doesn't really address why gay marriage should be prohibited.

SpurzN703
04-24-2009, 02:15 PM
:oops:

i got the impression that was directed towards me. maybe im wrong. if so, i retract my previous post.:lol:

:chuckle: I was gunna say, he ain't talking about you :chuckle:

SpurzN703
04-24-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm confused. Is struting around half naked in a bikini for money biblically correct? Seems hypocritical to violate your own ideology while weakly defending it. Even if you agree in banning gay marriage, can you really deny her answer's impotence? Yeah, so you're parents and up-bringing were anti-gay. That doesn't really address why gay marriage should be prohibited.

In the Church of SpurzN703, yes, yes it is.

LouPhinFan
04-24-2009, 05:51 PM

Who said walking around in a bikini is sinful? Why is she hypocritical? I don't see how she's violating her own ideology.

Note to all non-Christians: Not everything fun is sinful. Beauty pageants, while quite silly, are not sinful in and of themselves. Wet tee shirt contests...yes very sinful. Except in the church of SpurzN703.:lol:

Gonzo
04-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Who said walking around in a bikini is sinful? Why is she hypocritical? I don't see how she's violating her own ideology.

Note to all non-Christians: Not everything fun is sinful. Beauty pageants, while quite silly, are not sinful in and of themselves. Wet tee shirt contests...yes very sinful. Except in the church of SpurzN703.:lol:
sinful :hump:

Marino613
04-24-2009, 11:20 PM
In the Church of SpurzN703, yes, yes it is.

I think I may have to convert from being a bumpus-ist... sorry bumpus

I said before, if ever there was proof of an intelligent (male) designer it is babes in bikinis.

Dolphan7
04-25-2009, 01:19 AM
I think I may have to convert from being a bumpus-ist... sorry bumpus

I said before, if ever there was proof of an intelligent (male) designer it is babes in bikinis.Hey....if God didn't make women beautiful....men wouldn't be interested.

Think about it.

ih8brady
04-25-2009, 11:35 AM

Is the body not a temple? Isn't a woman supposed to be modest, if you're following the Bible? Dressing half naked for money is not treating your body like a temple. She's not being "biblically correct," her words btw.

Even still, do you really think it's convincing to justify any stance or belief because your parents have that view? I know you agree with her, but that is really weak. To make a comparison, I believe in capitalism as do my parents. But if someone asks me why I support that economic system, I would not say because I was raised to believe it. That wouldn't fly anywhere, not even an elementary social studies class.

Bumpus
04-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Hey, hey, hey, hey ...

Just to be clear, the church of Bumpus-ism totally supports partial or full female nudity! :up:

Dolphan7
04-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Hey, hey, hey, hey ...

Just to be clear, the church of Bumpus-ism totally supports partial or full female nudity! :up:mey....me thinks we should move the bumpus ism church to the ladies lounge! :up: