PDA

View Full Version : Sex Doll Sentencing

KDog13
04-25-2009, 01:34 AM
CAPE CORAL, FL -- A Florida man caught partying with two blowup sex dolls in a Cape Coral parking lot pleaded 'no contest' in court Thursday.
George Bartusek, 51, received six months probation for Breach of Peace and Trespassing.

He didn't answer any questions as he left the courthouse.
Bartusek was arrested in early February after witnesses saw him making out with the inflated ladies in his car at a Publix shopping center on Santa Barbara Boulevard.

The manager of the supermarket told police he'd asked Bartusek to leave, but the man refused and stayed inside his car.

Other witnesses told officers Bartusek was simulating sex with his dolls and masturbating while two children were in the car parked next to his.
Police also say it seems Bartusek intentionally parked in the space closest to the store to perform the show.

He told police he was headed to Target to get some clothes for his plastic companions.

The report does not say what Bartusek intended to do with two clothed sex dolls.

Officers confiscated his shorts, which allegedly had a three-inch opening in the crotch area, and gave him a gown.

They say he was not wearing underwear when he was arrested.

:sidelol: :bricks: WOW

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=136559&catid=82

PhinzN703
04-25-2009, 10:35 AM
All he needs now is the mannequins from Old Navy and he'll have the hottest orgy in existence.

KDog13
04-25-2009, 12:52 PM
All he needs now is the mannequins from Old Navy and he'll have the hottest orgy in existence.

lol:lol2:

ih8brady
04-25-2009, 02:52 PM

I'd hate to get wooden splinters in my netherlands from those Dutch wives.

BobDole
04-25-2009, 04:18 PM
is it wrong to make out with a sex doll in the publix parking lot while masturbating with children present? i don't know about you guys, but i don't want to live in a world where i can't do that. for shame.