PDA

View Full Version : losers of day 1

aj13
04-25-2009, 11:14 PM
losers

browns- though i cant give them a grade because i think braylon is going to be traded, 2 wide receivers when they could have upgraded jamal lewis with mccoy...but i suspect they are redoing their mock...but if they wanted a wide out, they could have had the best in crabtree...:confused:

kansas city- tyson jackson better be the next richard seymour cause what the chiefs needed more than anything was players...and with no 2nd round pick...and a pick each round thereafter...you know pioli is flopping all over his chair wishing he could acquire more players...

jets- mark sanchez better walk on water...

raiders-reach with hey...reach with the guy in round 2...shows that al davis is so out of the loop he cant pick up the phone and get a gm on the phone...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

panthers-gave up a first next year????

green bay-i say this with a caveat...love that they got matthews and love that they got raji...matthews, hawk, kampmann...these are old school footballers...what i dont love, is that minnesota has loadholdt and mckinnie and green bay is still kinda small on the ends...need to address that bad on day 2...

cowboys- why on earth did they trade out??? they needed sean smith...their loss is our gain :up:...but really, why on earth do you trade out of round 2, when you dont have a round 1 pick???:confused:

patriots- butler got burned bad in the senior bowl...burned bad by britt...he doesnt play to his speed...has bad footwork...doesnt support the run................and some finheaven fans wanted him??? are you kidding me, i breathed a sigh of relief when vontae davis was still on the board....ron brace benefited big time from playing beside raji...helllllllo ryan sims...and all those draft picks theyre stock piling this year are gonna get cut in camp...so yea, go measure your manhood with mangini some more...keep acquiring picks youre gonna cut in september...:confused:

Fin_Frenzy_84
04-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Cowboys!!!!!

aj13
04-25-2009, 11:21 PM
how much better would the browns be with michael crabtree and leshawn mccoy??? i dunno i love the alex mack pick...im still struggling the passing over of michael crabtree for 2 lesser wide outs and the fact your back is jamal lewis...if i was gm, i would have traded one of the qbs for more picks and traded braylon...taken crabtree...used the picks acquired in trade for mack...and definetly upgraded running back...and use another pick from the trading of anderson or quinn to get the outside rush help i needed....

CedarPhin
04-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Dallas is easily the biggest loser so far.

aj13
04-25-2009, 11:25 PM

need i remind you the raiders drafted a dude that wasnt even expected to be drafted??? then they are gonna pay an absolutely huge salary to a guy that was projected to go after pick 25....lol

CedarPhin
04-25-2009, 11:31 PM
How could I forget the Raiders? They're always the losers of the draft. I only put Dallas down because they didn't have a single pick.

I don't know what Oakland was thinking with the DHB, then that unknown CB pick.

It's Al Davis though.

Tailgater
04-25-2009, 11:36 PM
losers

patriots- butler got burned bad in the senior bowl...burned bad by britt...he doesnt play to his speed...has bad footwork...doesnt support the run................and some finheaven fans wanted him??? are you kidding me, i breathed a sigh of relief when vontae davis was still on the board....ron brace benefited big time from playing beside raji...helllllllo ryan sims...and all those draft picks theyre stock piling this year are gonna get cut in camp...so yea, go measure your manhood with mangini some more...keep acquiring picks youre gonna cut in september...:confused:

Yeah, the belichick is a big dummy. He thought Butler was the best db he ever worked out, but what does he know?

Brace was good before raji ever showed anything with BC. Now he has at least one year to learn before he's ever asked to start.

houtz
04-25-2009, 11:37 PM
How could I forget the Raiders? They're always the losers of the draft. I only put Dallas down because they didn't have a single pick.

I don't know what Oakland was thinking with the DHB, then that unknown CB pick.

It's Al Davis though.

When Al Davis passes away the Raiders will start to improve. Until then all the Oakland fans are ****ED.

CedarPhin
04-25-2009, 11:40 PM
I guess I can see where Crazy Al saw the potential in DHB, being that the guy is 6'3'' and runs like a Gazelle, but if he wanted the guy that badly, he should have traded down and gotten a few more picks.

What a buffoon.

miamiron
04-25-2009, 11:42 PM
losers

browns- though i cant give them a grade because i think braylon is going to be traded, 2 wide receivers when they could have upgraded jamal lewis with mccoy...but i suspect they are redoing their mock...but if they wanted a wide out, they could have had the best in crabtree...:confused:

kansas city- tyson jackson better be the next richard seymour cause what the chiefs needed more than anything was players...and with no 2nd round pick...and a pick each round thereafter...you know pioli is flopping all over his chair wishing he could acquire more players...

raiders-reach with hey...reach with the guy in round 2...shows that al davis is so out of the loop he cant pick up the phone and get a gm on the phone...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

green bay-i say this with a caveat...love that they got matthews and love that they got raji...matthews, hawk, kampmann...these are old school footballers...what i dont love, is that minnesota has loadholdt and mckinnie and green bay is still kinda small on the ends...need to address that bad on day 2...

cowboys- why on earth did they trade out??? they needed sean smith...their loss is our gain :up:...but really, why on earth do you trade out of round 2, when you dont have a round 1 pick???:confused:

I disagree about Butlers footwork.With all the combine and senior bowl film his footwork and back pedal was bordering on incredible and I only wish we could have found a way to draft him

Tetragrammaton
04-25-2009, 11:49 PM
I still can't get over how poor Oakland did. You take the newest version of Troy Williamson, and then a corner you could have taken in the seventh if you really wanted him. Michael Mitchell wasn't even on my board, and I have a lot of corners on it.

dlockz
04-25-2009, 11:49 PM
I guess I can see where Crazy Al saw the potential in DHB, being that the guy is 6'3'' and runs like a Gazelle, but if he wanted the guy that badly, he should have traded down and gotten a few more picks.

What a buffoon.

How is BEY anymore of a reach than Pat White? Serious Question

dlockz
04-25-2009, 11:51 PM
losers

How does anyone list the Pats here. They got three impact defensive players. Silly we draft a guy to play a part time position and we discredit a team for drafting current and future starters

CitizenSnips
04-25-2009, 11:55 PM

Well at pick #7, not only was Bey not the best player available, he wasn't even the best player available at his position. Or the 2nd, or 3rd.

Also, bey will get several million more in guarantees at #7 then White in the 2nd round.

finfan54
04-25-2009, 11:57 PM

No way...Raiders for sure...All Dallas did was look stupid on camera while making a trade for a pick they had to wait an eternity for.

#1dolphinsfan
04-26-2009, 12:06 AM
i dont think that packers did bad i thought they had a good draft got to big Defensive players for there new 3-4 defense

Aqua and Orange
04-26-2009, 01:33 AM
Raiders had a hilariously bad draft, but Denver getting a RB when their defense is non-existent is just sad for those fans. Their new coach is completely ripping apart that team in a bad way.

Spicy Henne
04-26-2009, 03:20 AM

I don't know, maybe cause he was the seventh overall pick. Come on dude.

dlockz
04-26-2009, 03:31 AM
I don't know, maybe cause he was the seventh overall pick. Come on dude.

Well they took him 15 picks too soon and we took White about 40 picks too soon.

aj13
04-26-2009, 08:13 AM
How does anyone list the Pats here. They got three impact defensive players. Silly we draft a guy to play a part time position and we discredit a team for drafting current and future starters

because i dont like the players they picked...you can say, bellichek liked them, well im making my opinion based on my scouts (gil brandt, pat kirwan) to tell me about the player...and derius butler has serious holes in his game...i think ron brace is not a nose and too slow for the 3-4 end spot...and heres what new england forgets...richard seymour was a top pick in the draft...you dont re-create that speed and size in round 2 after trading down several times...i assure you that bellichek is not nearly the wizard evaluating players that he was when pioli was there...to make up for butler's deficiencies he is going to have to have a wicked pass rush and be skematic...he could be assante samuel...he could be torched...

dlockz
04-26-2009, 08:20 AM
because i dont like the players they picked...you can say, bellichek liked them, well im making my opinion based on my scouts (gil brandt, pat kirwan) to tell me about the player...and derius butler has serious holes in his game...i think ron brace is not a nose and too slow for the 3-4 end spot...and heres what new england forgets...richard seymour was a top pick in the draft...you dont re-create that speed and size in round 2 after trading down several times...i assure you that bellichek is not nearly the wizard evaluating players that he was when pioli was there...to make up for butler's deficiencies he is going to have to have a wicked pass rush and be skematic...he could be assante samuel...he could be torched...

They drafted Brace to be a nose tackle and I dont see anything in his game that will prevent him from being a good nosetackle. Personally I think NE had a damn good draft based on thier 3 early picks. I would trade our draft for thiers.

nyjunc
04-26-2009, 08:34 AM

:lol2::lol2:If Sanchez became a dolphin you guys would talking HOF. That trade was an absolute steal for the Jets.

aj13
04-26-2009, 08:35 AM
ron brace has 0 pass rush...and hes no vince wilfork or richard seymour...and remember its the defensive line of the pats that makes up for belichek secondary...he takes secondary players with deficiencies in their game, so long as they are long and quick (i.e. assante samuel)...well unless they retain wilfork and get a serious rush out of brace, that secondary will come under serious attack in the future...

aj13
04-26-2009, 08:38 AM
ty warren - 13th overall

richard seymour- 6th overall

vince wilfork- 24th overall

the pats under pioli took d-line players early in the draft because they had more athleticism and get this........a pass rush, as well as a run block....

i suspect new englands secondary to be under attack once the old regime of warren-wilfork-seymour gets older and/or moves out...

aj13
04-26-2009, 08:40 AM
If Sanchez became a dolphin you guys would talking HOF. That trade was an absolute steal for the Jets.

well hes your draft...and for the picks you could have had cutler, who is more proven...

dont get me wrong...im not saying sanchez is a bust (although id like to see his arm in the new jersey winds come november) but im just saying the jets are really putting a lot in this kids arm...

nyjunc
04-26-2009, 08:54 AM
well hes your draft...and for the picks you could have had cutler, who is more proven...

dont get me wrong...im not saying sanchez is a bust (although id like to see his arm in the new jersey winds come november) but im just saying the jets are really putting a lot in this kids arm...

Denver didn't want to trade Cutler to an AFC team and Chi gave up ALOT more for Cutler than we gave up for Sanchez. We essentially gave up a 2nd rd pick for Sanchez. Chi gave up a 1st rd pick in '09, a 1st rd pick in '10, a 3rd rd pick this year AND a starting QB who had 33 career starts w/ a 21-12 record as a starter.

dlockz
04-26-2009, 09:34 AM
ron brace has 0 pass rush...and hes no vince wilfork or richard seymour...and remember its the defensive line of the pats that makes up for belichek secondary...he takes secondary players with deficiencies in their game, so long as they are long and quick (i.e. assante samuel)...well unless they retain wilfork and get a serious rush out of brace, that secondary will come under serious attack in the future...

wilfork has 7.5 sacks in 5 NFL seasons, Brace had three sacks last season. Not his role as NT to get to the qb. Seymour plays end and has a totally differant game. He is there to develop. Wilfork is a free agent next year.
Hell I wish Brace were a phin and still dont understand why Brace has to provide a seriouspass rush to be a good pick.

dlockz
04-26-2009, 09:35 AM
:lol2::lol2:If Sanchez became a dolphin you guys would talking HOF. That trade was an absolute steal for the Jets.

Must admit any player we take seems to increase his value.

dlockz
04-26-2009, 09:37 AM

Chicago gave up alot more.
Ny moved up 12 picks. Only gave up thier second and some scraps.

finomenal
04-26-2009, 09:56 AM
RAIDERS. NO. QUESTION.

The Raiders have a huge need for LT and Eugene Monroe was available. Then they draft the 3rd best WR (top 10!) on the board because of speed? Ridiculous. Good luck trying to use that speed with his inconsistent hands and a turnstile LT.

As if that wasn't bad enough, they pay 2nd round $ to a Safety that many projected as a 7th round project.....because he's FAST. Huh?

If I was a Raiders fan, I would seriously have to root for another team until Al Davis leaves. He's a complete moron.

ticophin
04-26-2009, 10:36 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifI present you with my seeeeeeecret draft guide..........which maaaakes me sooooooo much smarter than aaallllll of you!!!!! Mortals, I wil neeever pass, and DHB wil catch 100tds this year!!!

Quadfather
04-26-2009, 10:38 AM
The raiders are idiots...seriously

General Tso
04-26-2009, 10:40 AM
RAIDERS. NO. QUESTION.

The Raiders have a huge need for LT and Eugene Monroe was available. Then they draft the 3rd best WR (top 10!) on the board because of speed? Ridiculous. Good luck trying to use that speed with his inconsistent hands and a turnstile LT.

As if that wasn't bad enough, they pay 2nd round $ to a Safety that many projected as a 7th round project.....because he's FAST. Huh?

If I was a Raiders fan, I would seriously have to root for another team until Al Davis leaves. He's a complete moron.

A now they spend their early 3rd rounder on another guy that most felt would be there in the 6th or 7th round. The Raiders are by far having the worst draft... it's not even close.

Quadfather
04-26-2009, 10:44 AM
I think some of the managment should look to get al davis committed

ticophin
04-26-2009, 10:57 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/04/ren_and_stimpy-1.png?t=1240757700 (javascript:void(0);)Wade, dont worry, plenty of crying receivers on day 2, he will suck in Buffalo.....