PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 Draft Review

DKphin
04-26-2009, 01:17 AM
Let me start off by saying that I am very displeased with the first day.

Vontae Davis:
While he is probably the most gifted CB in the draft and that is probably why they took him when he fell to 25, he has a serious prima donna issue. He is a serously gifted athlete like his brother Vernon. He has the burst to get back to the ball, can play man or zone, he is a tough and physical. But that is not what worries me. He had serious confrontations with coaching staff at Illinois. He does not like to take direction and freelances way too much. He has a poor work ethic and skates by on his natural ability. We will see if the coaching staff can corrall this stallion, but the lack of effort is something that is a red flag with glowing red lights around it. This is not the worst pick, but if they are not able to light a fire under his butt and get him to buy into the team concept this maybe the worst pick since we got Jamar Fletcher out of Wisconsin.

Pat White:
While I do not dispute Pat White's ability. In my opinon, he won't be able to take the pounding he is going to recieve in the NFL. I know he is listed at 6'0" 197lbs. He may indeed weigh 197, but if he is 6'0" then I'm taller than Kareem Abdul Jabar. This guy looked like a pre-schooler running with HS kids when he was at WVU. If we ever use him in the WildCat formation he may complete some passes, but DEs and OLBs are going to pound this guy into the dirt. What is the deal with taking him at 44. I do not know what they were thinking. If they really wanted him they could have had him in the 3rd, maybe even the 4th. I just do not understand the value they placed on the pick. Now we are going to pay him a 2nd rd. contract and in my estimation he will not make it in the league 4 yrs. Not because he does not have the ability, but because his body is going to be so beat up he will not be able to play anymore.

Sean Smith:
Everybody knows I like this kid. He will match up well with the WR in the AFC East. If you watched his ProDay, he can change directions well which is always a question with someone that tall. While I was skeptical of the Vontae Davis pick and I do not like the Pat White pick, I like this pick and we got a little value taking him in the latter part of the 2nd.

Overall, the first day would have to be a C. The only saving grace is Sean Smith. I have serious doubts as to whether Davis can/will change his attitude. The apple does not fall far from the tree just look at brother Vernon. Pat White selection at 44 is bad. If we find out that Davis can not buy into the team concept and Pat White winds up on injured reserve then it definately changes from a C to an F.

fishypete
04-26-2009, 01:25 AM
Don't you believe the combine...he's listed at 6'0" 197...heck Ginn is 5'11" 180.

DKphin
04-26-2009, 01:30 AM
Don't you believe the combine...he's listed at 6'0" 197...heck Ginn is 5'11" 180.

Yeah, I know, but he looks like a midget on the field. He reminds me of Kenny Irons the RB out of AU. I never realized how small he was until he got to the Pros. I know how small White is and he is going to be a midget in the Pros. I stand by what I said, he won't make it 4yrs. if he regularly plays in games. I do not want this to happen, but I think it is inevitable.

fishypete
04-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Yeah, I know, but he looks like a midget on the field. He reminds me of Kenny Irons the RB out of AU. I never realized how small he was until he got to the Pros. I know how small White is and he is going to be a midget in the Pros. I stand by what I said, he won't make it 4yrs. if he regularly plays in games. I do not want this to happen, but I think it is inevitable.

Well guess what...small players play in the NFL...Take E. Smith...under 6' 205....most receivers are his size...there's nothing wrong with him. Even today in college players are big...are they not? Did he fall apart?

He played four years in college...these are his injuries;

2006: Suffered a high ankle sprain vs. South Florida (11/25), sitting out the regular season finale vs. Rutgers (12/02), but he played with the injury in the Gator Bowl (1/01/07).

2007: Missed a good portion of the South Florida game (9/28) with a right quadriceps bruise … Sat out part of the Pittsburgh contest (12/01) with a right thumb dislocation.

2008: Sat out the Syracuse game (10/11) after injuring his head due to a helmet-to-helmet collision the previous week vs. Rutgers (10/04).

Clipse
04-26-2009, 01:54 AM

Vontae Davis:
While he is probably the most gifted CB in the draft and that is probably why they took him when he fell to 25, he has a serious prima donna issue. He is a serously gifted athlete like his brother Vernon. He has the burst to get back to the ball, can play man or zone, he is a tough and physical. But that is not what worries me. He had serious confrontations with coaching staff at Illinois. He does not like to take direction and freelances way too much. He has a poor work ethic and skates by on his natural ability. We will see if the coaching staff can corrall this stallion, but the lack of effort is something that is a red flag with glowing red lights around it. This is not the worst pick, but if they are not able to light a fire under his butt and get him to buy into the team concept this maybe the worst pick since we got Jamar Fletcher out of Wisconsin.

Pat White:
While I do not dispute Pat White's ability. In my opinon, he won't be able to take the pounding he is going to recieve in the NFL. I know he is listed at 6'0" 197lbs. He may indeed weigh 197, but if he is 6'0" then I'm taller than Kareem Abdul Jabar. This guy looked like a pre-schooler running with HS kids when he was at WVU. If we ever use him in the WildCat formation he may complete some passes, but DEs and OLBs are going to pound this guy into the dirt. What is the deal with taking him at 44. I do not know what they were thinking. If they really wanted him they could have had him in the 3rd, maybe even the 4th. I just do not understand the value they placed on the pick. Now we are going to pay him a 2nd rd. contract and in my estimation he will not make it in the league 4 yrs. Not because he does not have the ability, but because his body is going to be so beat up he will not be able to play anymore.

Sean Smith:
Everybody knows I like this kid. He will match up well with the WR in the AFC East. If you watched his ProDay, he can change directions well which is always a question with someone that tall. While I was skeptical of the Vontae Davis pick and I do not like the Pat White pick, I like this pick and we got a little value taking him in the latter part of the 2nd.

Overall, the first day would have to be a C. The only saving grace is Sean Smith. I have serious doubts as to whether Davis can/will change his attitude. The apple does not fall far from the tree just look at brother Vernon. Pat White selection at 44 is bad. If we find out that Davis can not buy into the team concept and Pat White winds up on injured reserve then it definately changes from a C to an F.
Ireland has no problems at all with his attitude. Said he spoke to several people who know Davis, including his coaches, and they all feel Davis is a great guy. His character issues are not serious. I really like what Ireland had to say concerning Davis's character issues in his Press Conference. Davis is a great cornerback, and I'm ecstatic with the pick.

As for Pat White, didn't really like the pick with Barwin and Sintim still being available, but I trust Parcells.

Can't complain with the Sean Smith pick either. CB was a glaring need, and with Davis and Smith, it's looking like that is one less need for us. If we can get Micheal Johnson in the 3rd and/or Ramses Barden in the 4th, I'll be very happy. Hopefully not taking an OLB on the 1st day means they really like Wake. It could also mean JT will be a Dolphin next year. Could also means they have their eyes on a few later round OLB's who they feel will make an immediate impact. Who knows.

CrazyCarl
04-26-2009, 02:04 AM
Can we please drop the "We could have gotten him in the 3rd or the 4th" garbage

You don't know that

TheBow305
04-26-2009, 02:21 AM
I give it at least a B.

When we can fill your biggest need heading into the draft as emphatically as we did, and do it on the 1st day alone, that means a lot!

And to add a playmaker like White to our offense, this has the potential to be a A with how White adjusts to the offense.

What a great day!!

Spicy Henne
04-26-2009, 02:38 AM
You know what's awesome about having a top notch front office? They can draft guys like Pat White at 44, and I won't question it.

If Cam Cameron had made the same pick, I'd be roasting marshmallows over a burning cross on his front lawn right now. But the fact of the matter is, this staff has a plan. If they deem Pat White worthy of the 44th pick, who am I to question it?

He was clearly drafted to take our wildcat offense to the next level. In Pat White, we now have a player who can legitimately line up at QB, WR or RB.

Spicy Henne
04-26-2009, 02:47 AM
Also, the fact we drafted Pat White at 44 tells me he was clearly a real priority going into this draft.

It was obvious he wouldn't go in the first, but we chose him with our first pick in the second round. Probably a little high, but they didn't want to run the risk of losing him to a team like the Vikings who also showed interest.

This front office went into the draft with a clear plan to draft him, and they took him early to make sure of it. He has a very unique skill set, and I'd say this front office has some very specific plans for him.

CrazyCarl
04-26-2009, 02:53 AM
Also, the fact we drafted Pat White at 44 tells me he was clearly a real priority going into this draft.

It was obvious he wouldn't go in the first, but we chose him with our first pick in the second round. Probably a little high, but they didn't want to run the risk of losing him to a team like the Vikings who also showed interest.

This front office went into the draft with a clear plan to draft him, and they took him early to make sure of it. He has a very unique skill set, and I'd say this front office has some very specific plans for him.

"Again, we had him on our board where we'd select him. Again, he has an unusual set of skills that can help us. It's going to open up our offense and we do feel very convicted about that. That's where we had him on the board and that's where we selected him." - Jeff Ireland

And much like you, I have full trust in this regimes moves.

KillerJosh373
04-26-2009, 03:25 AM
The Dolphins draft was surprising but all in all I'm pretty happy with what the team accomplished.Vontae Davis sounds like he's very talented and he's been a productive starter for 3 seasons, so its not like he's a flash in the pan or anything, plus it sounds like hes special as a tackler/run defender ( for a cornerback). Pat White was a surprising pick and arguably the most controversial move the new front office has made so far. I think its the right pick because Pat White was a proven playmaker in college. Outside of Percy Harvin, he was the most dangerous open field runner in the whole draft. He'll immediately become an offensive threat as a wildcat RB/WR and I think he's very underrated as a QB, I'm now rooting for him to beat out Henne. Sean Smith is a guy who many people predicted as the Fins 2nd rd. pick. He's tall and apparently very smooth for his size. I think its a good pick since this team is so thin at corner, in fact I wouldn't be upset if the fins spent either its 3rd or 4th rd. on another one. Quantity of picks usually produces quality on the roster so the Fins should take as many corners as they have to to ensure the team finds some upside for the future.

DKphin
04-26-2009, 03:29 AM
Can we please drop the "We could have gotten him in the 3rd or the 4th" garbage

You don't know that
You could you please drop the all knowing attitude. I am confident we could have gotten him in the 3rd, but I would not have taken him at all. There were much better options available who could have contributed more than the pint size guy from WV.:rolleyes2:

ShaBam
04-26-2009, 03:31 AM
"Again, we had him on our board where we'd select him. Again, he has an unusual set of skills that can help us. It's going to open up our offense and we do feel very convicted about that. That's where we had him on the board and that's where we selected him." - Jeff Ireland

And much like you, I have full trust in this regimes moves.

These guys take our team from 1-15, to 11-5, winning a division championship along the way in ONE year....and people are questioning these guys.

Ridiculous.

DKphin
04-26-2009, 03:34 AM
Well guess what...small players play in the NFL...Take E. Smith...under 6' 205....most receivers are his size...there's nothing wrong with him. Even today in college players are big...are they not? Did he fall apart?

He played four years in college...these are his injuries;

2006: Suffered a high ankle sprain vs. South Florida (11/25), sitting out the regular season finale vs. Rutgers (12/02), but he played with the injury in the Gator Bowl (1/01/07).

2007: Missed a good portion of the South Florida game (9/28) with a right quadriceps bruise Sat out part of the Pittsburgh contest (12/01) with a right thumb dislocation.

2008: Sat out the Syracuse game (10/11) after injuring his head due to a helmet-to-helmet collision the previous week vs. Rutgers (10/04).
There is a reason 99% of the players he played against in college are not in the Pros. He is not playing against college players anymore.

CrazyCarl
04-26-2009, 03:43 AM
You could you please drop the all knowing attitude. I am confident we could have gotten him in the 3rd, but I would not have taken him at all. There were much better options available who could have contributed more than the pint size guy from WV.:rolleyes2:

Yeah well your mock had Connor Barwin in round 1 and Sean Smith at 2A so your "confidence" in Pat White being around in the 3rd or later means absolutely nothing.

I wasn't being all knowing, me saying you don't know if he would be there doesn't mean that I knew he wouldn't. It means no one knew.

You are some guy who posts on Finheaven. Jeff Ireland and Bill Parcells are the heads of an NFL franchise. So until you get appointed GM to an NFL franchise, I will take their judgement over yours.

SnakeoilSeller
04-26-2009, 03:44 AM
Let me start off by saying I am usually a Trifecta believer. I have plenty of posts saying whatever we do, whoever we pick I believe in the FO. I hate the Pat White pick, IMHO it was an absolute waste. Either it was a luxury we did not have or the FO is not sold on Henne being the future that everyone keeps saying. White certainly was not the best WR on the board @ #44.
The other picks I am more than cool with, but White to me is a big head scratcher.

DKphin
04-26-2009, 03:46 AM
Another thing, if Ireland is listening to Ron Zook, that is his first mistake. Zook is a moron. Here is a guy, when he was at UF, that when he heard his players were having trouble with a frat what did he do? He did not try to go and get his players back to their own dorm, but he went to the frat and joined in the altercation. Thank God the UF President had the good sense to get rid of this imbicile and get UM.

GeauxFinns3705
04-26-2009, 07:58 AM
You know what's awesome about having a top notch front office? They can draft guys like Pat White at 44, and I won't question it.

If Cam Cameron had made the same pick, I'd be roasting marshmallows over a burning cross on his front lawn right now. But the fact of the matter is, this staff has a plan. If they deem Pat White worthy of the 44th pick, who am I to question it?

He was clearly drafted to take our wildcat offense to the next level. In Pat White, we now have a player who can legitimately line up at QB, WR or RB.

This is my first post. Long time Fins fan, long time board reader.

I agree completely with this logic. I was not crazy about the Pat White pick, personally. I was thrilled to get two CBs (huge need this year, even bigger need next year). But, regardless of how I "feel" about a pick, I am going to give the FO the benefit of the doubt.

To win 11 games with any team is outstanding. But to win 11 games with a team that only won 1 the previous year, I think they have earned our trust.

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that out. Great to be posting on Finheaven.

dlockz
04-26-2009, 08:03 AM
I never knew so many people on this board thought Vick was a great Qb to have. He is what at best Pat White could be which I think is a stretch but this is the kind of Qb White would be at his highest level of play. Hell if Pat White is successful Im pretty sure teams will be lining up for Vick.

GeauxFinns3705
04-26-2009, 08:08 AM
Let me start off by saying I am usually a Trifecta believer. I have plenty of posts saying whatever we do, whoever we pick I believe in the FO. I hate the Pat White pick, IMHO it was an absolute waste. Either it was a luxury we did not have or the FO is not sold on Henne being the future that everyone keeps saying. White certainly was not the best WR on the board @ #44.
The other picks I am more than cool with, but White to me is a big head scratcher.

It is a head scratcher. But...if you listen to what Ireland said, you have to think that PW will be primarily in W/C personnel packages; not that we will run the wildcat everytime he is in. Even if he does only actually operate the w/c 5-6 times a game (which isn't good for a second round pick) in this case, the opposing defenses will have to spend a considerable amount of time preparing for it, possibly at the peril of preparing for our base offense.

And if a big play or two a game comes out of it, then we have to adjust our thoughts about the pick. Because while I agree you would expect a 2nd round pick to give you more than 6-7-8 plays a game, idk if you can expect 1 big play a game from a 2nd round pick.

So I guess I am saying right now I am going to bite my tongue and hope for the best, the production we get from the wildcat in 09 will give a true barometer on the Pat White pick.

Lord Of Miami
04-26-2009, 08:14 AM
I never knew so many people on this board thought Vick was a great Qb to have. He is what at best Pat White could be which I think is a stretch but this is the kind of Qb White would be at his highest level of play. Hell if Pat White is successful Im pretty sure teams will be lining up for Vick.

Vick was a faster runner but he is no where near as accurate as Pat White is as a QB.

jim1
04-26-2009, 08:15 AM

Vontae Davis:

Pat White:

Sean Smith:

Pat White 6-0 1/4 as per official combine results.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/ScoutingCombine/positions/QB.php

dlockz
04-26-2009, 08:17 AM
Vick was a faster runner but he is no where near as accurate as Pat White is as a QB.

Pat White will not have the same accuracy in the NFL, most spread qb's have inflated completion percentage.

fiftyofhaze
04-26-2009, 08:18 AM
just wait til week 1 when we run ronnie in shotgun fake toss to bess fake to ricky hit pat white he runs across field n bombs a pass 2 a streaking ted ginn...the possibilities r endless

Lord Of Miami
04-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Pat White will not have the same accuracy in the NFL, most spread qb's have inflated completion percentage.

I know and they both ran the same kind of O' and White's completion percentage was around 10 points higher.

dlockz
04-26-2009, 08:22 AM
just wait til week 1 when we run ronnie in shotgun fake toss to bess fake to ricky hit pat white he runs across field n bombs a pass 2 a streaking ted ginn...the possibilities r endless

I just waiting to make the statue of liberty a staple. when we draft Tebow then the offense will really click.
I say run all trick plays all the time, screw tried and true methods.

Lord Of Miami
04-26-2009, 08:24 AM

I know people are going to be pulling "boomers" all over this joint with Pat.

clbrazee
04-26-2009, 08:26 AM
Vontae Davis - I wanted Kenny Britt, but a good pick
Pat White - WASTED pick! Could have traded down or picked an OLB
Sean Smith - good pick

Day 2 Hopes
RB - Andre Brown
NT - Baker
ILB - BPA
WR - Taller, faster #2 than we currently have (Brandon Tate)
OT/G - BPA
Safety - Backup

Lord Of Miami
04-26-2009, 08:28 AM
I just waiting to make the statue of liberty a staple. when we draft Tebow then the offense will really click.

Let's get the gators coach to be our OC and just call it a day lol.

Psychosikes
04-26-2009, 08:28 AM
Just another side note on White: Ireland said you can never have too many good players at the QB position. It's true. Pennington's getting up there in age and as much as I (and the organization for that matter) like Henne, he still is unproven. Beck... yeah. If the trifecta scouted White and they feel confident he can play QB at an NFL level, why wouldn't we want him on our team? Take his potential to play QB for us (or at least make a capable back-up), add in: 1) his unique skill set 2) his ability to come in and contribute early and 3) how every team that plays us is going to have to change their game plan just to account for him... and you've got a solid draft pick.

The only downside I see to this pick is that we're not getting 'the White family' with him :(

obxsnowboarderp
04-26-2009, 08:35 AM

Yeah, well you know as much as anyone else. There are always defensive gems in the later rounds. Never forget that haha

Lets trust our Front Office. There paid millions to research and draft these players.

Plus we went from 1-15 to 11-5 so I am gonna keep trusting them.

Buddy
04-26-2009, 08:39 AM

He is not nearly as smart either which is why I do have confidence that White can play WR, scat/RB, and effectively run the Wildcat. I about fell out of my chair when the screen flashed the Dolphins pick and it did not say Connor Barwin! However, I must say that the possibility of having athletes like White, R. Brown, R. Williams, and T. Ginn on the field at one time in the Wildcat is almost scary...pick your poison!:hump:

Buddy
04-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to say the Ireland catch phrase in my post, "Unique Skill Set." Can we trademark that and just start saying USS?

miamiron
04-26-2009, 08:43 AM

Vontae Davis:

Pat White:

Sean Smith:

Very well said,
I have so many doubts regarding this draft
players picked,where they were drafted, I just hope the front office knows exactly what they are doing...Don't say just look at last years draft because I think the
jury is still out on last years picks...

knoxpk
04-26-2009, 08:44 AM
Another thing, if Ireland is listening to Ron Zook, that is his first mistake. Zook is a moron. Here is a guy, when he was at UF, that when he heard his players were having trouble with a frat what did he do? He did not try to go and get his players back to their own dorm, but he went to the frat and joined in the altercation. Thank God the UF President had the good sense to get rid of this imbicile and get UM.

One thing Zook DID do in Florida and now Illinois, is recruit GREAT talent. Ask Meyer how nice things were for him taking over at Florida with all those horses.

He may not be the best coach but he knows and gets good players. As far as I am concerned I will leave the behavior up to the Miami staff to handle.

Lord Of Miami
04-26-2009, 08:49 AM
He is not nearly as smart either which is why I do have confidence that White can play WR, scat/RB, and effectively run the Wildcat. I about fell out of my chair when the screen flashed the Dolphins pick and it did not say Connor Barwin! However, I must say that the possibility of having athletes like White, R. Brown, R. Williams, and T. Ginn on the field at one time in the Wildcat is almost scary...pick your poison!:hump:
WOOT :hi5:

JRYCRL
04-26-2009, 08:51 AM

That's good to know so team shouldn't bother drafting the Sam Bradfords, Graham Harrells and Josh Freemans of the world.

Might as well not take Crabtree or Maclin either. Obviously they only have their stats because of the system.

BassFin
04-26-2009, 08:53 AM
From ESPN the Mag April 14th edition:

Pat White isn't as small as football thinks he is. At least not when you ride an elevator with him. Maybe his agent should try to make the deal in an elevator.

From me:

6' almost 200lbs is not small, at worst...that's a good sized running back. He's a tough guy and the only QB in NCAA history to start 4 bowl games and win them all (Beating Georgia in '05 and Oklahoma in '07) and he threw a total of 1 INT in all four games.

In short, he's a winner!

I wasn't happy that he was drafted so early but they had to feel there were other teams interested (New England and Pittsburgh being a couple).

I'd rather have him on our team then have to face him on another.

JRYCRL
04-26-2009, 08:57 AM

The "tried and true methods" are run 80-90% of the time. I supposed you're pissed we made the play-offs last year because other than having Chad Pennington on the team, the Wildcat is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT REASON we made the post-season.

We won 4 games primarily because of the Wildcat. I not only trust the FO and thank God they took Pat White, but I trust our OC to come up with more plays that... oh yeah, get us in the end zone more than the other team.

Don't worry, we aren't abandoning the regular offense, it's just that we aren't very good at it.

JRYCRL
04-26-2009, 09:01 AM
From ESPN the Mag April 14th edition:

In short, he's a winner!

I'd rather have him on our team then have to face him on another.

Bingo!

dlockz
04-26-2009, 09:09 AM
I know and they both ran the same kind of O' and White's completion percentage was around 10 points higher.

They did not run the same offense.

dlockz
04-26-2009, 09:11 AM
The "tried and true methods" are run 80-90% of the time. I supposed you're pissed we made the play-offs last year because other than having Chad Pennington on the team, the Wildcat is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT REASON we made the post-season.

We won 4 games primarily because of the Wildcat. I not only trust the FO and thank God they took Pat White, but I trust our OC to come up with more plays that... oh yeah, get us in the end zone more than the other team.

Don't worry, we aren't abandoning the regular offense, it's just that we aren't very good at it.

The single most important reason we made the playoffs was good qb play. The wildcat helped us win some games but was not the most important reason.

dlockz
04-26-2009, 09:13 AM
That's good to know so team shouldn't bother drafting the Sam Bradfords, Graham Harrells and Josh Freemans of the world.

Might as well not take Crabtree or Maclin either. Obviously they only have their stats because of the system.

I never said they were not prospects I said it inflates thier completion percentage. Alex Smith completed 70 percent of his passes, JohnBeck 69 percent. Hey if you like Pat White as our qb of the future that your opinion.

dlockz
04-26-2009, 09:15 AM
Just another side note on White: Ireland said you can never have too many good players at the QB position. It's true. Pennington's getting up there in age and as much as I (and the organization for that matter) like Henne, he still is unproven. Beck... yeah. If the trifecta scouted White and they feel confident he can play QB at an NFL level, why wouldn't we want him on our team? Take his potential to play QB for us (or at least make a capable back-up), add in: 1) his unique skill set 2) his ability to come in and contribute early and 3) how every team that plays us is going to have to change their game plan just to account for him... and you've got a solid draft pick.

The only downside I see to this pick is that we're not getting 'the White family' with him :(

So if neither Pat white or Henne start we should draft another qb in the second next year since they will be unproven

DKphin
04-26-2009, 09:20 AM
One thing Zook DID do in Florida and now Illinois, is recruit GREAT talent. Ask Meyer how nice things were for him taking over at Florida with all those horses.

He may not be the best coach but he knows and gets good players. As far as I am concerned I will leave the behavior up to the Miami staff to handle.
I agree he is a great recruiter. His teams win because of thier talent and inspite of his coaching ability.

Zounds
04-26-2009, 09:37 AM
I wasn't happy with our first 2 picks. We can not afford to draft a role player, especially at 2a. I do like the Sean Smith pick, and I really hope our FO redeems themselves on day 2.

finfan54
04-26-2009, 01:23 PM
New England takes Pat White then its a genius pick. Probably thats what was going to happen at 58.

cuban_refugee
04-26-2009, 01:42 PM
See you later Beck.....Now I wonder if we can get any value for him b/c teams know we wont keep him regardless.

MarinePhinFan
04-26-2009, 01:47 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/draft/position_rankings?position=QB

Clipse
04-26-2009, 04:54 PM

Exactly. I wasn't too happy about the White pick, but since it was Parcells calling the shots, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

finfan54
04-26-2009, 05:00 PM

Not to mention the character is head and shoulders above Vick. No Dog killins here!