PDA

View Full Version : I went to the doctors today

Scrap
10-16-2003, 02:38 PM
Oh my god, the nurse was so fine, and ironically, she was wearing Scrappy Doo scrubs. I think it was meant to be.:D :D

ohall
10-16-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by ScrappyDew
Oh my god, the nurse was so fine, and ironically, she was wearing Scrappy Doo scrubs. I think it was meant to be.:D :D

You should have asked for a testicle checkup!

Oliver...

dolphan39
10-16-2003, 02:48 PM
did she look like this http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00000IPAX.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg ?

Scrap
10-16-2003, 03:21 PM
I think she was a little bit prettier than her, actually. That chick is fine though.

Scrap
10-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

You should have asked for a testicle checkup!

Oliver...

Would have been nice.

We were checking each other out:
I was checking her out while she was checking out my blood pressure.....so I guess you could say we were definitely checking each other out.:lol: I think she was checking the wrong veins, cause the pressure wasn't going to my arm.

P4E
10-16-2003, 05:06 PM
Man, this isn't anything I'd just tell everyone, Scrappy, but since I'm sure no one else is reading this thread...

Once, when I was at band camp,... I mean, once when I was like 22 I wrenched my back and hadda go for physical therapy... and they did all this oscillating traction and ultra-sound stuff on my back... then this gorgeous physical therapist babe has me lay on my back so she can show me how to do these exercises. I'm just wearin my boxers and looking up at her as she grips my hips and starts manipulating them, telling me how to move them and tense and release the muscles to improve my back.

She's looking at my face as she's talking... and in no time at all I'm... well... I find myself desperately trying to picture gross fat chicks... roadkill... puppies in a blender... ANYTHING in my mind but the hip-gripping girl I'm staring at... trying not to let her eyes leave mine... but they did... and she looked down... and I could see her turn as bright red as I was in under one second.

I saw her mouth the word "wow"... (that part was GREAT!).

Then she said "I'll be right back"... and she disappeared behind the curtain.:(

After that, no more hip-gripping came my way. :rofl:

inFINSible
10-16-2003, 05:09 PM
"Wow" as in, how does he find the will to go on with his life?

dolphan39
10-16-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
"Wow" as in, how does he find the will to go on with his life? 30 seconds, a copy of penthouse and some privacy probably did the trick :goof:

P4E
10-16-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
"Wow" as in, how does he find the will to go on with his life?

:rofl:

Hey... you weren't supposed to read that.

Seriously, if I could get to see videotape of the top ten incidents in my life that would just make me DIE laughing @ myself... that woulda been one of 'em. And I wish you all coulda seen that look on her face.:D

inFINSible
10-16-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever

:rofl:

Hey... you weren't supposed to read that.

Seriously, if I could get to see videotape of the top ten incidents in my life that would just make me DIE laughing @ myself... that woulda been one of 'em. And I wish you all coulda seen that look on her face.:D

I've seen that look before....right before I was banned from a hairdresser.

Scrap
10-16-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Man, this isn't anything I'd just tell everyone, Scrappy, but since I'm sure no one else is reading this thread...

Once, when I was at band camp,... I mean, once when I was like 22 I wrenched my back and hadda go for physical therapy... and they did all this oscillating traction and ultra-sound stuff on my back... then this gorgeous physical therapist babe has me lay on my back so she can show me how to do these exercises. I'm just wearin my boxers and looking up at her as she grips my hips and starts manipulating them, telling me how to move them and tense and release the muscles to improve my back.

She's looking at my face as she's talking... and in no time at all I'm... well... I find myself desperately trying to picture gross fat chicks... roadkill... puppies in a blender... ANYTHING in my mind but the hip-gripping girl I'm staring at... trying not to let her eyes leave mine... but they did... and she looked down... and I could see her turn as bright red as I was in under one second.

I saw her mouth the word "wow"... (that part was GREAT!).

Then she said "I'll be right back"... and she disappeared behind the curtain.:(

After that, no more hip-gripping came my way. :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's a classic.

Muck
10-17-2003, 12:50 AM
What a great story. That was awesome.

As to the topic....there's this beautiful girl moving into the apartment opposite me. I think it was meant to be. :D

And if she ever puts her hands on my hips when I'm in my boxers.....well, I think I'll be disappearing behind the curtain with her. :tongue: