PDA

View Full Version : Facebook jumps to cellphones, other websites

BAMAPHIN 22
04-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Facebook’s 200 million active users will soon be able to share their status updates, photos and other personal information without checking into the site.

A new set of third-party development tools unfurled Monday by the world’s most popular social-networking site will soon extend its reach to more websites, cell phone applications and other online services.

“In the coming months, you’ll be able to interact with your stream on even more websites and through more applications, in ways we’re only beginning to imagine,” Facebook engineer Justin Bishop wrote on the company's blog.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/technologylive/2009/04/facebook-jumps-to-cellphones-other-websites.html

Tetragrammaton
04-27-2009, 08:15 PM
I am starting to hate technology. I am having dinner with people and they are on their iPhones texting and reading websites. Why would you text when you have people next to you?

PhinzN703
04-29-2009, 10:04 AM
The iphone is the devil

ih8brady
05-10-2009, 09:48 PM
I am starting to hate technology. I am having dinner with people and they are on their iPhones texting and reading websites. Why would you text when you have people next to you?

I'm in general agreement. Cell phones are to meaningful, civil conversation as herpes sores are to healthy skin. So many people are obsessed with it while ignoring actual communication with real people, and it's encouraging them to act like complete a-holes most of the time. :crazy:

Dolfan3773
05-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Technology is really taking over the world

SkapePhin
07-21-2009, 11:49 PM
Technology is really taking over the world

Man in Ancient Mesopotamia: "Technology is really taking over the world."
Man in Ancient Egypt: "Technology is really taking over the world."
Man in Ancient China: "Technology is really taking over the world."
Man in Ancient Greece: "Technology is really taking over the world."
Man in 1492 Europe: "Technology is really taking over the world."
Man in 1900's: "Technology is really taking over the world."
Modern man: "Technology is really taking over the world."
Cyborg in 3009: "lol pwnd"
:D

Birdman
07-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Singularity is coming upon us. All we need is robots that farm, and robots that fix robots. Maybe some robots the fix robots that fix robots too