PDA

View Full Version : Another FSU Player in Trouble...

JCane
05-01-2009, 12:42 AM
:err:

TALLAHASSEE - The state attorney's office here has issued an arrest warrant for Cameron Wade, a Florida State (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/education/florida-state-university-OREDU000030.topic) wide receiver who on Wednesday failed to appear in court to face a charge of misdemeanor battery stemming from an on-campus fight last fall.

Criminole fans, who's going to take the field for you come Labor Day? Does Peter Warrick have any eligibility left that you know of? And why did this gutterball fail to appear for his court date? And for those in the know, how many quarters will Boobah hold Wade out for before feeling that Mr. Cameron Wade has learned his lesson?

CedarPhin
05-01-2009, 04:00 AM
They'll have to get them all out on a work-release program at this rate.

DaDolfan25
05-04-2009, 03:23 AM
bobby bowden has lost control of that program

NorthFloridaFin
05-06-2009, 07:06 AM
Kid has been in trouble since he arrived. Hasn't played more than 10 snaps in 3 years, not really a tough loss if they do kick him off. And who will we line up, we have plenty of receivers, that is the one area where we are deep at.

bigchub22
06-19-2009, 10:00 PM
we will be fine he was nobody big anyway...we will work the janes i mean canes AGAIN

SpaceMountain16
06-20-2009, 02:37 AM
a Miami fan calling out FSU's program for being full of criminals?

BobDole
06-20-2009, 06:12 AM
a Miami fan calling out FSU's program for being full of criminals?

irony defined.

JCane
06-24-2009, 06:20 AM
Hit the brakes, fellas. Miami has had only 2 arrests since 2004 and only one under Randy Shannon. Florida State has had two arrests in the time that it has taken me to type this response....Gators have 7 arrested in that time frame.

Miami is the cleanest program in the country these days. No skipping classes, no being late to classes, no cell phones, no hats, be in your dorm by 10:00PM, and you'd better be a ****ing gentleman and hold the door open for a lady or you will find your *** in Mr. Shannon's doghouse with the quickness. There's some severe discipline going on in Coral Gables.

SpaceMountain16
06-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Hit the brakes, fellas. Miami has had only 2 arrests since 2004 and only one under Randy Shannon. Florida State has had two arrests in the time that it has taken me to type this response....Gators have 7 arrested in that time frame.

Miami is the cleanest program in the country these days. No skipping classes, no being late to classes, no cell phones, no hats, be in your dorm by 10:00PM, and you'd better be a ****ing gentleman and hold the door open for a lady or you will find your *** in Mr. Shannon's doghouse with the quickness. There's some severe discipline going on in Coral Gables.

And Miami hasn't done anything significant in that time span either. Perhaps they need to work on recruiting those criminals that FSU and UF are getting because at least those teams (well Florida anyway) are winning football games.

BobDole
06-24-2009, 07:07 PM

question. would you rather have a squeaky clean image or would you rather be winning championships? i don't like the reputation UF has gotten in the last few years but it's hard as fugg to argue with the results.

if one of the players pulls a nadjeh (sp) davenport and takes a dump in some chicks laundry basket - then we'll talk.

JCane
06-24-2009, 11:32 PM
question. would you rather have a squeaky clean image or would you rather be winning championships? i don't like the reputation UF has gotten in the last few years but it's hard as fugg to argue with the results.

if one of the players pulls a nadjeh (sp) davenport and takes a dump in some chicks laundry basket - then we'll talk.

Not much different than dropping an "upper decker" at a party in my opinion. It's still very vile and disgusting, but I'll take a player dropping a duece in some chick's laundry basket over a dude punching someone in the face and then pulling an AK-47 from the trunk and firing it widly in the air. A little poo never hurt anyone. Don't forget 2 Girls 1 Cup.

:lol:

Possum
06-25-2009, 01:40 AM
did you really have to use the 2 girls 1 cup reference?

BobDole
06-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Not much different than dropping an "upper decker" at a party in my opinion. It's still very vile and disgusting, but I'll take a player dropping a duece in some chick's laundry basket over a dude punching someone in the face and then pulling an AK-47 from the trunk and firing it widly in the air. A little poo never hurt anyone. Don't forget 2 Girls 1 Cup.

:lol:

been a while since i heard someone reference the timeless 'upper decker'. excellent.

gators aren't killing anybody - off the field at least. my point - kinda - was nothing has been unforgivable just yet. it's all been very forgettable thus far. until then - the gators own college football and i will defend my alma mater with every breath i have until someone takes a **** in a laundry basket.

MelbournePhin
08-01-2009, 05:24 PM
cane fans need to worry about following a team thats gonna star 0-4 this year

JCane
08-01-2009, 06:04 PM
How can we start the season 0 - 4 when we exit Trailerhassee 1 - 0 and tighten or recruiting grip on the state?

I thought I was pretty good at math...

MelbournePhin
08-01-2009, 06:21 PM
fsu gonna make it 3 of 4 against miami

frady2001
08-23-2009, 01:02 AM
WOW JCANE, the irony in here wreaks.

You can talk all you want about "since 2004", but there is only one "criminal U" in the USA. Its going to take a helluva lot more than 5 years the wipe away all the cheating, drugs and money that has surrounded UM.

My question to you is have you ever actually been to Tally for a game? I live here and I can tell you, the fans and people here show more class and respect than Miami fans could ever dream to have.

"Trailerhassee" Again, have you ever actually been here? I can honestly say there are VERY few trailer parks here.... compared to say Gainesville. Did you ever go to any of the games at the Orange Bowl? You can say trailerhassee all you want, but that was strait ghetto.

As a die hard seminole fan its hard for me to tolerate either Gator or Hurricane fans, but at least you can give the gators credit for having some class. Now of course everyones got their morons and bad apples, but it just seems to me that UM has MANY more than everyone else.

All that being said, come Sept. 7th, theres gonna be some upset UM fans as they watcht eh beginning of another dismal season. :chuckle:

JCane
08-23-2009, 01:41 AM
LMAO @ "Have I ever been to Tallahassee. Have I ever been to a Miami v. FSU game."

Better question is which ones I haven't been to. Did I ever go to the Orange Bowl? Nah, just grew up in that stadium. There was nothing like being at the Orange Bowl for a game. Ghetto? Yeah, maybe so but that was part of the allure of the stadium. Understand that I pick on FSU in jest. I pick on Florida because it's in my blood. Classy Gators? Hell no.

Show me some programs that aren't cheating. The spotlight was put on the U because we were straight DOMINATING college football. People take notice when you're winning. Ask Florida today. All of those arrests are really hitting the news aren't they. If Miami gets in trouble tomorrow...not many will take notice. Winning changes everything.

I get along with most FSU fans. I have respect for FSU and their program. At least Florida State isn't afraid to play us on a regular basis. I enjoy Tallahassee. I enjoy the Tallahassee scene. I enjoy tailgating with their fans. But I won't be caught dead in Gainesville.

See you in Tallahassee September 7th.