PDA

View Full Version : Rob Johnson bashes Buffalo!!!!! Too funny!!!

Illini_Jack
10-17-2003, 03:20 PM
Well, no surprise here. Just another person putting down the crappy city of Buffalo. But this time it is ROB JOHNSON!

When asked why Buffalo is such a tough place for an opposing team to play, Johnson dropped his personal bomb. "That's all they have up there. Have you ever been there? It's awful," Johnson said.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.wgrz.com/sportsfull.asp?id=16905

:lol: :lol: :lol:

harmonkoz
10-17-2003, 03:32 PM
I care about what that soft mf'er says about the same as I care what you say. Which is I don't f'ing care you are both dick socks.

goldfish
10-17-2003, 04:06 PM
"There's not a lot to do up there. They love sports - love football and hockey. And they get into it, they get there early. They tailgate on Saturday. They're great fans, they get into it, and it's a great atmosphere to play football in."

... maybe that's why we get so many homosexual jokes....

Marino1983
10-17-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by goldfish

... maybe that's why we get so many homosexual jokes....

Yeah hummer doesn't care what anybody thinks !!

That is why he is camped under a rock here on F-H ..:confused:

Another intelligent response by the resident mental retard "hummerlips" ....

:roflmao:

Marino1983

bigbry
10-19-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I care about what that soft mf'er says about the same as I care what you say. Which is I don't f'ing care you are both dick socks.

Please read this Koz

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24867

BB

Biggunndunn
10-25-2003, 12:18 PM
"Yeah, I'd like to get a start against them before I'm done, but this is Patrick's team, and I hope he goes out and beats them for me."
-Rob johnson

Didn't he get cut. rofl

dolfan06
10-25-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Please read this Koz

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24867

BB hmmm, that is one of kozzys favorite words. do you suppose its because its instilled in his family life!;) :evil:

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
hmmm, that is one of koxxys favorite words. do you suppose its because its instilled in his family life!;) :evil:

:lol: He has it tattooed on his right palm .......

:foundout:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-26-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:lol: He has it tattooed on his right palm .......

:foundout:

Marino1983 i always wondered why he celebrated "palm" sunday!:lol:

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 01:23 PM
:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

DaQuixlet
10-26-2003, 09:25 PM
Whoever started this post purposely left out this part:::

"They love sports - love football and hockey. And they get into it, they get there early. They tailgate on Saturday. They're great fans, they get into it, and it's a great atmosphere to play football in."

Muck
10-27-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by DaQuixlet

"They love sports - love football and hockey. And they get into it, they get there early. They tailgate on Saturday. They're great fans, they get into it, and it's a great atmosphere to play football in."

No, he gave a link to the story. :rolleyes: And that doesn't change the fact that it's a sh*tty place. :rofl:

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by DaQuixlet

"They love sports - love football and hockey. And they get into it, they get there early. They tailgate on Saturday. They're great fans, they get into it, and it's a great atmosphere to play football in." they also left out the part about you getting toasted tonight!:D ;)