PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy ticketed for 'riding under the influence'

KDog13
05-04-2009, 01:45 AM
lol Thats funny

ARVADA, Colo. (AP) - A man in a cowboy hat who rode a horse through a Denver suburb has been cited for riding an animal under the influence.

Police said Brian Drone was given a $25 traffic violation ticket in a strip mall parking lot Friday. Drone told KUSA-TV that he was out for a "joyride" in Arvada with his horse, Cricket.

Sgt. Jeff Monzingo says the citation was the first he'd seen in 15 years of working in law enforcement.

Police say deciding what to do with the horse was a "tricky call" because "you can tow a car" in typical drunk driving cases.

A stable owner eventually offered Drone and his horse a ride home.
A phone number listed for a Brian Drone in Arvada was disconnected.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090502/D97TPPBG0.html

1 dol fan
05-04-2009, 09:04 AM
I wonder how smashed he was.... Why didn't they show what he got on the breathalyzer!

Breathalyzer...
The only game where you lose when you score but win when you get the highest of your other drunk friends.

Bobby Humphrey
05-06-2009, 03:33 AM
I wonder how smashed he was.... Why didn't they show what he got on the breathalyzer!

Breathalyzer...
The only game where you lose when you score but win when you get the highest of your other drunk friends.

I am not an American and do not know a lot about American law, but ……

To be charged criminally for ‘drunk driving’ the mode of transportation can’t be powered by muscular power. So in this case, a criminal charge is not applicable. Plus I think a fine for ‘drunk driving’ would be over 1000 dollars. So he would of never been put on the breathalyzer.

It sounds to me as though the community of ARVADA has a by-law against such a act. It says he got a ‘traffic violation ticket.’ This would surprise me because I can’t see a horse falling under the definition of a vehicle under what ever statute governs roads in Colorado.

d-day
05-06-2009, 03:44 AM
I am not an American and do not know a lot about American law, but ……

To be charged criminally for ‘drunk driving’ the mode of transportation can’t be powered by muscular power. So in this case, a criminal charge is not applicable. Plus I think a fine for ‘drunk driving’ would be over 1000 dollars. So he would of never been put on the breathalyzer.

It sounds to me as though the community of ARVADA has a by-law against such a act. It says he got a ‘traffic violation ticket.’ This would surprise me because I can’t see a horse falling under the definition of a vehicle under what ever statute governs roads in Colorado.

worst.post.ever.

Bobby Humphrey
05-06-2009, 03:49 AM
worst.post.ever.

If you think that is bad .... you should read all of my other posts.

Wy have they not banned me yet???????

d-day
05-06-2009, 04:02 AM
If you think that is bad .... you should read all of my other posts.

Wy have they not banned me yet???????

I am not an Canadian and do not know a lot about Canadian law, but ……

To be charged bannedally for ‘worst.ever.posting’ the mode of transpostation can’t be powered by loss of thinking power. So in this case, a banned charge is not applicable. Plus I think a fine for ‘worst.ever.posting’ wouldn't be over 1 or 2 points. So you would of never been put on the bannedalyzer.

It sounds to me as though the community of the T.O.S. has a by-law against such a act. You probably got a ‘infraction.’ This would surprise me because I can’t see a ban falling under the definition of 'worst.post.ever.' under what ever statute governs posts at Finheaven.

Possum
05-06-2009, 04:06 AM
:err:

Bobby Humphrey
05-06-2009, 04:07 AM

To be charged bannedally for ‘worst.ever.posting’ the mode of transpostation can’t be powered by loss of thinking power. So in this case, a banned charge is not applicable. Plus I think a fine for ‘worst.ever.posting’ wouldn't be over 1 or 2 points. So you would of never been put on the bannedalyzer.

It sounds to me as though the community of the T.O.S. has a by-law against such a act. You probably got a ‘infraction.’ This would surprise me because I can’t see a ban falling under the definition of 'worst.post.ever.' under what ever statute governs posts at Finheaven.

If I wasn’t so dim witted I would be laughing my butt off right now.

Possum
05-06-2009, 04:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvrl29tJBJ8

ih8brady
05-06-2009, 02:30 PM

:lol:

Arsenal WV
05-06-2009, 03:38 PM
man, I love this website :lol:

KDog13
05-06-2009, 03:43 PM
worst.post.ever.

hey he is 88 years old give him a break lol:crazy: