PDA

View Full Version : The Dalai Lama must be destroyed ...

Bumpus
05-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Never thought that I'd say that, but ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Yes-but-how-did-the-Dalai-Lama-grade-the-Patrio?urn=nfl,160860

SpurzN703
05-05-2009, 11:32 AM
He preaches peace and enlightenment yet is a fan of a game where one of the goals is to maul the guy with the ball.

:err:

AlexISaFaN
05-05-2009, 01:14 PM
LOL thats nuts , nice find

1 dol fan
05-06-2009, 06:53 PM
The Lama is just trying to get in cahoots with the evil empire to finally bring it down!

good for him.

Samphin
05-06-2009, 08:40 PM
A Llama is hardly an enlightened creature. Those things spit everywhere. He should change his mascot to an eagle, or maybe a German Shepard. Those things are way smart.

Or to be more intimidating, a Bear, or wolf or something like that.

The Dalai Bear
The Dalai Wolf
The Dalai Eagle
The Dalai Parton

d-day
05-06-2009, 09:01 PM
A Llama is hardly an enlightened creature. Those things spit everywhere. He should change his mascot to an eagle, or maybe a German Shepard. Those things are way smart.

Or to be more intimidating, a Bear, or wolf or something like that.

The Dalai Bear
The Dalai Wolf
The Dalai Eagle
The Dalai Parton

llama's don't have any humps

SpaceMountain16
05-07-2009, 12:33 AM
He must get pretty good reception up in the mountains of Nepal to be able to see the Patriots.

Arsenal WV
05-07-2009, 02:03 AM
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

- Carl Spackler

Possum
05-07-2009, 04:34 AM
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

- Carl Spackler
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

YES!!!!!:lol:

Bumpus
05-07-2009, 07:08 AM
:lol:
"... Big hitter, the Lama ..."

1 dol fan
05-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Maybe the lama, if he wants true enlightenment, should switch his mascot to a Dolphin, the smartest creature next to humans, often times smarter than them too!

...Damn good football team too!