PDA

View Full Version : Where has Vaark been?

1 dol fan
05-07-2009, 10:09 PM
I haven't seen my good friend Vaark around these parts for quite a long time and it brings up the question of where the hell he is!

I hope he didn't come down with the swine flu... He often gets close with important people and maybe he has been gone trying to help cure it. I understand he was the only person who foresaw this when he was at the G4 summit but everyone else laughed him out of the room.

His final words were "You will all pay... not only because you are willingly spending your tax payer's money on unimportant things in hopes it rebuilds the economy but also because you will all go into further debt when you have to pay ME to find a cure for this new SWINE FLU! H1N1 will become a pandemic in the near future and I will be busy making the vaccine. "

That was just the beginning of his 5 page monologue titled "Last Words". He was quite the jokester.

Vaark
05-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Hey 1DF. How's it going?

PhinzN703
05-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Vaark gets his own thread now? Jealoussssss :hump:

1 dol fan
05-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Hey 1DF. How's it going?
It's great... been missing you buddy! I wonder if I've been spending too much of my time in The Lounge and that's why I haven't seen you around.

Vaark gets his own thread now? Jealoussssss http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

It's mostly because he is the reigning FH best poster champion. Next year, maybe I will get my own thread... :up: