05-08-2009, 09:08 AM
I want Brandon Spikes!!!!
but if Crowder can finally get out there and make plays then
I want Suh or Cody or maybe Mays or Berry
but im hoping we draft BPA not NEEDS

so who do you want next year???

outlawd2u
05-08-2009, 09:14 AM
I always want them to draft BPA, other than OT, RB, and I guess QB we can use players/upgrades at every position.

05-08-2009, 09:26 AM
I want the 32nd pick.

Phinatic8u
05-08-2009, 09:31 AM
I want the 32nd pick.

HELL YEAH but not this year but maybe 2010 though :up:

RealDriscoll
05-08-2009, 09:59 AM
I want the #32 Pick in the draft

DevereauxWilson
05-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Eric Berry will not last until the 32 second pick. If he does there are about 20 general managers that should be fired.

popularwar
05-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Wow. Who should we look at in the 2015 draft? I predict we'll be thin at safety so we should start scouting there.

ssnjamerson
05-08-2009, 10:33 AM
If Eric Berry lasts until 32 about 27 front office guys should be fired. He is the best Safety to come out of college in a decade. He is better than Polamalu, Reed , and the rest. I live in Knoxville so I see him every weekend and he should be a top 5 pick. I hate the Vols too so Im not bias. Terrence Cody, Benn, Dez Bryant, Lindley, McClain, Selvie. I mean could we go wrong with any of those guys. Next year is going to be a great draft if all the underclassmen declare. It is the deepest draft I have seen in a long time. If we really want that #1 WR this could be a good year with Dez Bryant, A Benn, Damien Williams, Brandon LaFell.

Asicswrg85
05-08-2009, 10:52 AM
How can we even talk about this when we have no clue where we will be picking and no clue as to how college players from last year are going to perform or where they will be projected to go

burger13
05-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Wow. Who should we look at in the 2015 draft? I predict we'll be thin at safety so we should start scouting there.

2015? you're crazy...still a little early for that.

Let's talk about 2013 instead!!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2013?

:lol:

shula_guy
05-08-2009, 12:28 PM
I want whoever is left at the 32nd pick, the 64th, the 96th, 118th and so on

dolpns13
05-08-2009, 12:34 PM

wow, they're doing mocks of kids just graduating high school... Yeah, those'll be accurate alright :lol:

Why not just start doing mocks of guys even before conception, based on the parents.

23EmilioVasquez
05-08-2009, 12:35 PM

Ray Ray Armstrong:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wadeshow
05-08-2009, 12:36 PM

Hahaha u know the process has gotten ridiciouls when they already have a ranking for 2013 draft. They are getting outragous. Whats next NFL scouts are going to be at births scouting how the kid came out.

TheBow305
05-08-2009, 01:42 PM
At this point, I think we need Terrence Cody.

I want him, Taylor Mays or Eric Berry.

72champagne
05-08-2009, 02:06 PM
2010 draft: a nose tackle & some linebackers.

RaboGrande24
05-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Mark Herzlich, Terrance Cody, George Selvie, Greg Hardy

ADavieDolphin
05-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Aurelious Benn is a future #1, but he's probably a top 10 pick.
I'd assume we pick around 20-28 this year.

So hopefully Brandon SPikes, Greg Hardy or George Selvie are there to improve our defense

ckparrothead
05-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Mark Herzlich, Terrance Cody, George Selvie, Greg Hardy

Good names.

I'll add Ndamukong Suh and Vince Oghobaase to the DT list. Maybe Gerald McCoy if he comes out early.

I'll also add to the OLB list guys like Jerry Hughes of TCU, Ugo Chinasa of Oklahoma State, Allen Bailey of Miami (if he comes out), Brandon Lang of Troy, and C.J. Wilson of East Carolina.

I've been watching C.J. Wilson for two years now ever since he ripped Ryan Clady to shreds. He's a player. Highly underrated. He's a big boy at 270 so he could be a candidate for the SOLB spot if he gets moved out into space.

Jerry Hughes is just all pass rush, like an Everette Brown or Larry English. He can bend the arc with the best of them, get under your pads, go inside, use his hands. Can be lax against the run. Not unlike English.

Brandon Lang has a great build and great athleticism, good all-around game and he's one I'll be keeping an eye on. He's out in Troy re-writing all of Demarcus Ware's records.

Allen Bailey is just monstrous and has so much athleticism. He has a ways to go from a technique and effort standpoint, gets cut to the ground too easily, throttles down sometimes when you get your hands on him, but you can't coach his size, strength and athleticism.

Ugo Chinasa is a guy I took a closer look at the other day. He has some of the up-and-down qualities of a Michael Johnson. They pull him out into space and use him at a LB position a lot, even in coverage. But he needs a lot more recognition and awareness. Has a superb frame and a LOT of running ability. He has the physical ability that translates at the next level, and not all guys have that, even some of the ones I named above.

Quadfather
05-08-2009, 07:20 PM
i want taylor mays, real bad. i know we drafted chris clemons and signed gibril wilson, but taylor mays is a physical freak. you want the next ed reed? its him. the bad news is we probally will need a top 5 pick to get him so, i dont really want that. i guess then a more realistic guy i would want next would be brandon spikes. he would replace akin in the middle.

Elliott 1
05-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Ndamukong Suh, and I would trade anything to get in the top five to get him.

With Suh at NT our defense would move way up the rankings.

Smith21
05-08-2009, 07:43 PM
why not now?? thats what he preached all last year.. whats with the negativity? why is our team so much better in 2010?? im thinking if we make it to the playoffs we have the most practice against the best teams considering the schedule.. we will be able to finally win that first F**in playoff game

ticophin
05-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Is it just me, or next years draft looks LOADED with talent???? What Im really hoping for, is picking for depth-upgrading-future....Not because we have many holes to fill...

Dr. Phin
05-08-2009, 08:28 PM
I'll be saying it all year...HERZLICH!!!! End of story...

Maybe I should actually say I don't want him, since we ended up with Vontae and I wanted nothing to do with him!!!

phinfan33
05-08-2009, 08:48 PM
i want us to be picking at 32,but if that doesn't happen,then Eric Berry and Brandon Spikes...after that,the best NT&WR available...

Valandui
05-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Brandon Spikes or Mark Herzlich. Come on guys, make up for passing on Maualuga.

thejetssuck
05-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Good names.

I'll add Ndamukong Suh and Vince Oghobaase to the DT list. Maybe Gerald McCoy if he comes out early.

I'll also add to the OLB list guys like Jerry Hughes of TCU, Ugo Chinasa of Oklahoma State, Allen Bailey of Miami (if he comes out), Brandon Lang of Troy, and C.J. Wilson of East Carolina.

I've been watching C.J. Wilson for two years now ever since he ripped Ryan Clady to shreds. He's a player. Highly underrated. He's a big boy at 270 so he could be a candidate for the SOLB spot if he gets moved out into space.

Jerry Hughes is just all pass rush, like an Everette Brown or Larry English. He can bend the arc with the best of them, get under your pads, go inside, use his hands. Can be lax against the run. Not unlike English.

Brandon Lang has a great build and great athleticism, good all-around game and he's one I'll be keeping an eye on. He's out in Troy re-writing all of Demarcus Ware's records.

Allen Bailey is just monstrous and has so much athleticism. He has a ways to go from a technique and effort standpoint, gets cut to the ground too easily, throttles down sometimes when you get your hands on him, but you can't coach his size, strength and athleticism.

Ugo Chinasa is a guy I took a closer look at the other day. He has some of the up-and-down qualities of a Michael Johnson. They pull him out into space and use him at a LB position a lot, even in coverage. But he needs a lot more recognition and awareness. Has a superb frame and a LOT of running ability. He has the physical ability that translates at the next level, and not all guys have that, even some of the ones I named above.

I just had a dream about CJ Wilson. He is gonna be a STAR in the NFL!!!!!!! I pray to God Miami drafts him because he is going to be incredible!! Sometimes I know when people will be great, examples being Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Anquan Boldin.....I hope we get CJ Wilson!

ticophin
05-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Brandon Spikes or Mark Herzlich. Come on guys, make up for passing on Maualuga.

Man, if someone were to say we would pass on Maualuga, Butler, Nicks, Sintim, Britt, and Wells with our first pick, I would call them ludicrous....unless of course, ehem....someone better were to fall

JCane
05-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Eric Berry will not last until the 32 second pick. If he does there are about 20 general managers that should be fired.

If Eric Berry is there at #32 then ALL 32 general managers should be fired. 31 should be fired for passing on the best player in the draft and 32 should be fired for not trading up for him in a frenzy once he fell past #1.

TRADE UP

GET ME ERIC BERRY!

spiketex
05-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Well we have selected a QB in the second round for the past 3 years in a row (Beck, Henne and White). While we are on a roll we should go for Tim Tebow...

JT-forpresident
05-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Marc Herzlich or eric berry.

i don't have the opportunity to watch as many ncaa games like some others, but i've watched BC 3 times last year and tennesse twice, and those two guys really, REALLY, impressed me. Mostly herzlich...

tay0365
05-11-2009, 01:49 PM

:confused: You wouldn't want to be picking 32nd in 2010? I would.