SpaceMountain16
05-09-2009, 02:52 AM
He's a moron.

BARF
05-09-2009, 02:54 AM
cool avator bro

SpaceMountain16
05-09-2009, 02:58 AM
Thanks, as you can see Spurz made it for me by request.

poornate
05-09-2009, 07:44 AM
...he has a keen fashion sense, smashing hair, a wicked googly, and a winning personality...

1 dol fan
05-09-2009, 04:43 PM
...he has a keen fashion sense, smashing hair, a wicked googly, and a winning personality...
He's gay?

GoonBoss
05-10-2009, 04:42 AM
I like they guy. He's got an entertaining show. Damn sight better than most out there.

uga3406
05-11-2009, 07:39 PM
your thoughts on colin on 790

When I heard he was going back on espn radio at 10 am i got sick to my stomach. WHat worse was that he replaced a bigger idot in Max Kellerman. Any way u slice it they both suck!

BARF
05-11-2009, 10:21 PM
heard the show for 5 minutes boy does he suck

MelbournePhin
05-12-2009, 07:24 PM
better than jonathan zas-blow

JCane
05-12-2009, 11:35 PM
People hate Colin because he tells the truth.

There's nothing that a fan hates more than the truth about their team. Colin takes emotion out of it when a fan can't—and he tells it how it is. And if it's not what the fan wants to here, then the guy is a moron. Colin accurately predicted the Dolphins to the playoffs last season and he wasn't a moron then was he?

If you listen...and I mean really listen...you'll find out that Colin accurately nails just about everything that he talks about. Dude is just incredible.

tylerdolphin
05-12-2009, 11:49 PM
I love his show. Like JCane said, he hits the nail on the head a lot of the time.

JCane
05-13-2009, 12:04 AM
I love his show. Like JCane said, he hits the nail on the head a lot of the time.

I listen every night while I'm at work. All four hours of his show. I'm listening right now lol. Dude is so good that I'm willing to pay for ESPN Insider just to grab his morning show out of the archive and listen at night lol.

GoonBoss
05-13-2009, 08:14 AM

There's nothing that a fan hates more than the truth about their team. Colin takes emotion out of it when a fan can't—and he tells it how it is. And if it's not what the fan wants to here, then the guy is a moron. Colin accurately predicted the Dolphins to the playoffs last season and he wasn't a moron then was he?

If you listen...and I mean really listen...you'll find out that Colin accurately nails just about everything that he talks about. Dude is just incredible.

I'm not quite on his bandwaggon as much as you are, but, I find him just about the most compelling, polished radio person ESPN has. Him, and, Jason Smith on "All Night" are by far and away the best two nationally syndicated hosts there are.

I, for the life of me, can't understand how people can listen to local hacks over and over, unless they are particularly good. Sedano is good, but, then again, he ran a very well constructed nationally syndicated show as well. Mac Jurko, and Tiny in Chicago are good....But I tell you, I've been all around this country, and, I haven't found more compelling listens than the nationally syndicated guys. Again, in my mind, those being Cowherd, Smith, and, Rome.

He does nail lots of predictions, because, like you say, he strips out the emotion. Most fans simply don't have the ability to do that. I think he's off on a number of things, but, generally not predictions. As you said, he called the Dolphins last season when most people didn't.

Anyways...All these guys saying Cowherd sucks...I can't imagine what it is they listen to in the way of sports talk radio. I tried listening to some of the south florida hacks over the internet, and, my GOD they are horrible.

X-Pacolypse
05-13-2009, 09:22 AM

I used to be among the ones that never liked Colin. Then one day, I decided to give him a fair chance. Colin is really a great host if you really LISTEN to what he says.

SpurzN703
05-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Thanks, as you can see Spurz made it for me by request.

You don't have to say this above the avatar man, my name is in the pic :d-day: