PDA

View Full Version : Pa. High School Orders Shot Glasses As Prom Favors

BAMAPHIN 22
05-09-2009, 08:13 PM
A Pennsylvania high school ordered more than 450 shot glasses for its prom, a move the assistant principal now says sent the wrong message.

As the Warwick High School students left last week's dance, the prom committee handed them souvenir shot glasses. The girls who attended last year's prom got a picture frame; the boys, a money clip.

Assistant Principal Scott Galen says: "Unfortunately, this year the junior class didn't have quite as much money."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/05/09/ap/strange/main5002915.shtml

ih8brady
05-09-2009, 10:53 PM
does anyone care? bfd

Tetragrammaton
05-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Who drinks out of a shot glass? I drink straight out of the Absolut Vodka bottle.

1 dol fan
05-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Too many people in HS are pusses therefore they will only drink mixed drinks. They would never even dream of taking a shot of straight anything.

I, on the otherhand, would make very good use of this... if I happened to be drinking liquor. I usually prefer some keystone but if that isn't available, liquor works fine. I just don't like to get too drunk (which often happens when you take shots).

GoonBoss
05-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Too many people in HS are pusses therefore they will only drink mixed drinks. They would never even dream of taking a shot of straight anything.

I, on the otherhand, would make very good use of this... if I happened to be drinking liquor. I usually prefer some keystone but if that isn't available, liquor works fine. I just don't like to get too drunk (which often happens when you take shots).

I personally only use shot glasses to measure the ammount of booze I'm putting in my mixed drink. Guess drinking Baccardi 151 mixed with Coke makes me a puss :lol: .

Drinking shots, to me is when you want to get drunk and, get drunk fast. I personally prefer buzzing for hours rather than getting staggering, but *** drunk.

That said; It was probably a bad decision to sponsor the shot glasses for the message that it sends. School admin has to be smarter than that. There had to be other ways to go.

Hey..We never got gifts at prom....WTF, over?!

PhinzN703
05-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Hey..We never got gifts at prom....WTF, over?!

I thought getting *** was a nice gift on Prom :hump: