PDA

View Full Version : A poem from my heart, to Dolphin fans!

jejones1986
05-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Dolphins are like fish, only just a bit large,
But on the football field they really take charge,
Offense and Defense, also Special Teams,
A Ronnie Brown touchdown, as the Dolphin Fans Scream,
Even if 2009 becomes a total failure,
atleast we can dance, if we all watch Jason Taylor.

Pickup Warren Sapp, and then we have a shot,
Who cares if we win, if our dance moves are hot,
The truth of the matter is Miami cant win,
Because the worst team in football, ends with a fin.

When it comes down to pigskin, you better believe,
that the best team in football has a Patriot on the sleeve.
The playoffs to Dolphins, are just not realistic,
So for you FinFans, let me make this simplistic,
Good Luck to the Fins, in 2009
But prepare to lose, all the darn time!

SRM
05-16-2009, 10:31 PM
My heart has sunk, I never knew words could hurt me so bad..

but then I remember how we made it into the playoffs, forcing the 11-5 Pats to watch the playoffs from their couches, and I am happy once again!

jejones1986
05-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Tou'che. But actually I'm all playing in my poem, I am actually not really a Patriots fan. I think the Dolphins have a real solid chance this year at being the #1 dog, reguardless if Tom Brady is healthy enough to be starter.

I'm very excited for another year of Fin Football! Although, I'm not sure picking up Jason Taylor was really a good investment, even for the price he was signed.

Honestly, there are plenty of good vets available in the FA if you're looking for some leadership. Why pick up a player who basically turned his back on the Dolphins.

QrtBck13
05-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Speaking of dancing......Tom Brady's got that stanky leg down.

SRM
05-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Tou'che. But actually I'm all playing in my poem, I am actually not really a Patriots fan. I think the Dolphins have a real solid chance this year at being the #1 dog, reguardless if Tom Brady is healthy enough to be starter.

I'm very excited for another year of Fin Football! Although, I'm not sure picking up Jason Taylor was really a good investment, even for the price he was signed.

Honestly, there are plenty of good vets available in the FA if you're looking for some leadership. Why pick up a player who basically turned his back on the Dolphins.

Interesting way to start a thread then :lol: But yup. I'm excited too, and this offseason is proving to be slower than ever, now that we actually have a decent team put together. But I honestly have no idea what to expect. We have a very talented team on paper now, and I'm very anxious to see how it all translates to playing the " toughest schedule of the league ".

QrtBck13
05-16-2009, 10:45 PM

I fully expect Brady to be ready.

What other available Free Agent would fit into our 3-4 and fill a need at nickle Rush OLB?

JT is back where he belongs...and that is all i have to say.

juicifer1269
05-16-2009, 10:53 PM

When and how did he turn his back on the Dolphins?