PDA

View Full Version : aHelp a Brother out..

Penny4president
05-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey Guys i Need some serious Advice (jokes minimum plz)
i am 15 years old and im in 8th grade.. recently in school this girl caught my attention.. i caught her looking at me once or twice but i personally dont know her. You see im not the most dashing guy in school but im not ugly either i only had a few girlfriends but they have all pursued me.. im not gay or a nerd or a goth or punk or any of that im just a simple Miami boy who trains in Jiu jitsu And Muay thai and of course a fin fan.. anyway i dont know this girl but people say that they well introduce me to her and i really like her based on looks and everything else that i have ever heard about her so when i do meet her what advice do you guys have for me when i do meet her remeber im 15 years old so what would i say or do when i first meet her??

some good advice would be apreciated
Thanks
Pen

GoonBoss
05-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Doesn't matter what age they are. No girl has ever come home from a date or a meeting of any sort complaining that the guy and her talked about her too much. You've obviously done some intell gathering on her, which is smart. Find out some of the stuff she likes. It would be better if you liked those things too, but, it's not required. Fake it if you're not.

Don't over think, and, be confident in yourself. Being self assured, or at least looking like it is pretty critical. When you meet her, introduce yourself, smile, and make eye contact. Use good posture. Square shoulders and all that, but not stiff. No need to overdo anything. If she's been looking at you, she probably has at least a passing interest in you. Hit the initial introduction. Ask her out, or, whatever it is that 15 year olds do these days. Don't go for something threatening or too heavy at first. I have until recently (Had his birthday) a 15 year old, and, he invited a girl he liked to a play at our local theatre, then, they walked over and got pizza. That worked pretty well.

Again....She's the one that matters here. Her interests, her life, her concerns. It's ok to talk about you, but, always keep that conversation coming back to her and things she likes.

Hope that helps.

Fin_Frenzy_84
05-17-2009, 06:15 PM
How old is she cause im 15 and in the 10th grade but anyways if i was u just talk to her and go see a movie or somethin.

PhinzN703
05-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Makes me glad to be 28 and married. :lol:

Good luck dude

Arsenal WV
05-17-2009, 11:16 PM
just be like "hey, whats your name?"

and the rest is history. you guys will start talking about your school, taste in music, food, and everything. if it works out, then it works out..

dolfan2334
05-18-2009, 03:12 AM
tell her you have a 10 inch penis

Arsenal WV
05-18-2009, 04:02 AM

Yeah....

That will work too bro.

Possum
05-18-2009, 04:08 AM
I would start by saying hi. but make sure she is a fin fan first.

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 07:44 AM
How old is she cause im 15 and in the 10th grade but anyways if i was u just talk to her and go see a movie or somethin.

she should be like 13 or 14

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 07:44 AM

that would be lying since my penius is an 11 incher LOL

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 07:45 AM
just be like "hey, whats your name?"

and the rest is history. you guys will start talking about your school, taste in music, food, and everything. if it works out, then it works out..

i would do this but the only problem is that im a shy guy who wont go up to a person like that unless he is introduced to her first.

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 07:47 AM
I would start by saying hi. but make sure she is a fin fan first.

I hope she is not from New York i dated this buffalo girl until i found out she liked the bills.. i did not dump her until 2 days later and said it wount work out however i have a soft spot for the bills my family is from venezuela and they all migrated to Buffalo..

except me of course still here in Miami

Locke
05-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Goon gave some solid advice. The most important thing is be yourself. Once Nina wakes up, I'll tell her to log on and give you advice. She gives the best girl advice out of anyone. Hell, she still gives ME advice about how I should be acting around her, haha....

PhinzN703
05-18-2009, 11:53 AM
Yeah....

That will work too bro.

Better yet, show her your 10 inch penis.

ih8brady
05-18-2009, 12:14 PM

My gut says somehow myspace and a certain retired mascot will become involved with this...

Cassiopeia
05-18-2009, 01:18 PM
Hey Guys i Need some serious Advice (jokes minimum plz)
i am 15 years old and im in 8th grade.. recently in school this girl caught my attention.. i caught her looking at me once or twice but i personally dont know her. You see im not the most dashing guy in school but im not ugly either i only had a few girlfriends but they have all pursued me.. im not gay or a nerd or a goth or punk or any of that im just a simple Miami boy who trains in Jiu jitsu And Muay thai and of course a fin fan.. anyway i dont know this girl but people say that they well introduce me to her and i really like her based on looks and everything else that i have ever heard about her so when i do meet her what advice do you guys have for me when i do meet her remeber im 15 years old so what would i say or do when i first meet her??

some good advice would be apreciated
Thanks
Pen

teenage girls are unpredictable! make sure to talk about stuff that interests her. don't be a suck up though! the most important thing is to be yourself. be funny when you can, but don't be obnoxious when trying to be funny. clever one-liners and stuff are best. whatever you do, make sure she is having fun! if you are at someplace and she is bored, suggest going elsewhere. teenage girls have the attention span of a newt when it comes to dating, so you need to work really hard to keep that attention on you until she is invested!

X-Pacolypse
05-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Be yourself, be funny, and keep her interested. Like some have said, when you talk with her you've got to keep her interested in what you're saying or else she'll walk away pretty quick. You can do it, dude!

KDog13
05-18-2009, 03:17 PM
that would be lying since my penius is an 11 incher LOL

at 15, 11 inches hmm your penis must have a tumor.

Yo just be Cool, Confident, and Collected

Triple C works every time :rimshot:

Arsenal WV
05-18-2009, 03:34 PM
I've said this alot on the board. But i'll say it again

The majority of girls are **** teasing midget ****ers. That's how my luck has been anyways.

Dolphins7273
05-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Do not mention video games. For some reason, girls hate video games.

PhinzN703
05-18-2009, 03:59 PM
My gut says somehow myspace and a certain retired mascot will become involved with this...

Well I thought there was an official "RDS's Guide to Hitting on Chicks" out in stores already?

Do not mention video games. For some reason, girls hate video games.

Not all of them. Naked Guitar Hero works fine for some :hump:

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Good news guys i talked to her today and she told my Buddy Phil that she thought in was cute she seemed real nervous but she still talked to me.. i got nervous because there where to many people around us and left after a while.. Kinda F up there but shes a cool girl..

I asked her why do LUCAS AND RANDY MAKE FUN OF YOU( My friennds)

she said some people annoy me and dont like me..

i said whats not to like you seem like a likeable person.

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 04:44 PM

She would either run away or suck on it its 50/50

eger
05-18-2009, 04:59 PM
Hey shawty, let a nugga holla!

PhinzN703
05-18-2009, 05:20 PM
She would either run away or suck on it its 50/50

So she's either

A: A shy girl who has boundaries

or

B: A whore

That about sums it up.

Arsenal WV
05-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Try this pick up line tomorrow

walk up to her and say "The word of the day today is Legs, lets head back to my place and spread the word"

Instant vagina will come your way my friend

FinFrenzy
05-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Good news guys i talked to her today and she told my Buddy Phil that she thought in was cute she seemed real nervous but she still talked to me.. i got nervous because there where to many people around us and left after a while.. Kinda F up there but shes a cool girl..

I asked her why do LUCAS AND RANDY MAKE FUN OF YOU( My friennds)

she said some people annoy me and dont like me..

i said whats not to like you seem like a likeable person.

Good job!!

But remember it's your turn tomorrow to go out of the way to talk to her a little. If your interested show her a little interest back...if she's interested she'll be yours.

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 09:31 PM
So she's either

A: A shy girl who has boundaries

or

B: A whore

That about sums it up.

Nice your good its A talked to her today my friend told me she thinks im cute i could tell she was nervous as hell

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 09:32 PM
Try this pick up line tomorrow

walk up to her and say "The word of the day today is Legs, lets head back to my place and spread the word"

Instant vagina will come your way my friend

Again shes not a whore LOL nice one though:lol2:

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 09:37 PM
aDD ME PEOPLES I NEED THE WISDOM

Penny4president
05-18-2009, 09:37 PM
i TRIED this on Yahoo answers two days ago

zero responses if any of yall are on yahoo answers mine is Miguel

Arsenal WV
05-19-2009, 12:20 AM
dude...really?

All of us just have you amazing advice

be yourself, you have to be the conversation start a lot of the time as well, just talk about music and it will start from there.

and once again, tell her your wang is massive...

CedarPhin
05-19-2009, 12:52 AM
Definitely. No need to sign up on Yahoo when you've got all the advice you could ever want on here.

Penny4president
05-19-2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah they still havent replied any of them

PhinzN703
05-19-2009, 09:53 AM
dude...really?

be yourself, you have to be the conversation start a lot of the time as well, just talk about music and it will start from there.

No no no, you never are supposed to be yourself. You always have to lie and act like you're someone else!

Predaphin
05-19-2009, 12:10 PM

NO! you don't want to scare the poor thing off either! :chuckle:

ih8brady
05-19-2009, 01:16 PM
dude...really?

That's good advice, also use compliments sparingly. You're doomed if you come off overly interested or insecure. Have confidence or fake confidence and you'll do fine with most girls.

Penny4president
05-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Well New Update guys check this out..

So Today i fins ou that she had a conversation with my buddy Phil and she said to him(and alot of Others ) that she likes me she thinks im Cute but she wouldnt go out with me because she doesnt know me We can change that i figure then my friend lucas tells me today that she doesnt like me anymore she likes some other guy Who is moving out of Florida... i try to talk to her because i elt more comfotorable and found out she Has a lot more guy friends then any girl should. i dont know if im the only one who hates grils with too many guy friends.. anyway.. so i try to talk to her and her body language towards me is TERRIBLE.. i ask her a question and she turns around answers it and then turned arund again like i dint even exist so then after 5 seconds of me feeling awkward she all of a sudden says Later and i Say Ok Bye..

I was Wondering WTF had hapened so i wrote her a note and my friend Lucas delivered it...

In the note i state if there was some kind of way she could tell me what was going on that i would hear her out for her to talk to me about the problem..

No Answer yet but that was just a few minutes ago..

Tomorrow is the last day im going to try with her..
im going to Pull her aside and ask if i could talk to her in Private and ask her what was going on... dependinh on what she tells me i willl go from there but how do you go from liking someone to pretending they dont even exist.

tHOUGHTS I NEED OPINIONS

FinFrenzy
05-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Don't go out of your way to talk to her anymore. She seems flaky or is just playing a game don't waste your time. She knows your interested the ball is in her court leave it at that.

If she's interested she'll hit you up again...

GoonBoss
05-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Leave her go man. The note was sort of a ***** move, to tell the truth. You have made an effort. She blew you off. Walk away. If it's to be, she's got to come to you now. Sad but true. Do NOT under ANY circumstances contact her tomorrow. She doesn't even exist anymore. Move on and find another girl.

PhinzN703
05-19-2009, 05:17 PM
I remember the whole writing notes phase. Good times. The drama, the intrigue....

Find another chick friend, plenty of them out there for you to bang.

GoonBoss
05-19-2009, 05:31 PM
I remember the whole writing notes phase. Good times. The drama, the intrigue....

Find another chick friend, plenty of them out there for you to bang.

:lol: I probably should not've been so hard on the lad.....I wrote a note or two in my day :oops: I can say without a doubt, every one of them were horrible decisions.

I do hope the adivce is heeded. Three of us now saying the same thing.

CedarPhin
05-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Just let her go man, it's not like she's the only girl at school.

You swung for the fences and missed...it happens. Let it go, find someone else.

Oh, to be 15 again.

Dolfan3773
05-19-2009, 06:37 PM
LOL...the responses ive read on this thread have made me laugh so much that i have tears coming out. Man I needed that laugh.

Arsenal WV
05-19-2009, 07:10 PM
I've said this alot on the board. But i'll say it again

The majority of girls are **** teasing midget ****ers. That's how my luck has been anyways.

game.set.match

.Arsenal.

CedarPhin
05-19-2009, 07:15 PM
You are wise beyond your years.

GoonBoss
05-19-2009, 07:33 PM
game.set.match

.Arsenal.

Yeah, but not all of them are. Like it or not, they've got what we need. Just gotta get the right one. I've had to go through one marriage and a ton of bad relationships to get the one that's lasted me going on 13 years now :) They aren't all bad.

This young man is getting some good advice, all and all.

PhinzN703
05-19-2009, 08:58 PM
:lol: I probably should not've been so hard on the lad.....I wrote a note or two in my day :oops: I can say without a doubt, every one of them were horrible decisions.

I do hope the adivce is heeded. Three of us now saying the same thing.

I'm surprised notes are even being written these days. Can't the fella just Twitter that he wants to hit it?

CedarPhin
05-19-2009, 09:03 PM
They could use the Myspace or Facebook too..or just text on their cell phones, which it seems like every kid has one of these days.

GoonBoss
05-19-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm surprised notes are even being written these days. Can't the fella just Twitter that he wants to hit it?

I've got two teenage boys and one that just hit 20. None of them are allowed personal cell phones, and limited intrawebz useage.

Not all can twitter at will :lol:

(We have a cell phone service for our phone provider. We have dedicated lines for me and the wife and two lines (phones) that are given to individual kids if they leave for any extended period. )

No teenage boy or girl needs a phone that bad.

Penny4president
05-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Myspace is a waste of time and energy.. about this girl im starting not to care my friends say that THEY will talk to her and find out what kind of person she is and move on.. i forgot her name when i went to My MMA fight and qualified for a tournament by winning 2/2 matches one by unanimous decision and one by TKO

Funny how something like this makes you Open your eyes. Still i would like to talk to her to know whats going on But i Guess you guys know Best

Thanks

PEN

ih8brady
05-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Myspace is a waste of time and energy.. about this girl im starting not to care my friends say that THEY will talk to her and find out what kind of person she is and move on.. i forgot her name when i went to My MMA fight and qualified for a tournament by winning 2/2 matches one by unanimous decision and one by TKO

Funny how something like this makes you Open your eyes. Still i would like to talk to her to know whats going on But i Guess you guys know Best

Thanks

PEN

You say that now...wait until you say RDS Myspace page.

But you're right to move on. She's not interested, find a gal who is. Just part of the process.

GoonBoss
05-19-2009, 10:43 PM

Thanks

PEN

Tell your freinds to back off. Seriously...No more. She has made her choice. We all know you want her, but, dude......Under NO circumstances have your agents contact her. She's done. Gone. Out of the picture. Best thing you can do is drive on.

1 dol fan
05-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Arsenal.

It is very rude to quote yourself on a forum... ever!

I once threatened to do it to a guy and I nearly got banned... your lucky you are a drunken legend around these parts or else...:banhim2:

CedarPhin
05-20-2009, 12:29 AM

Thanks

PEN

Like Goon said, just let her go. There's nothing more you can do at this point.

Arsenal WV
05-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Your son is my age, and he's not allowed to have a cell phone?

What's the deal with that? I can understand if he doesnt have a job and sits around the house all day.

GoonBoss
05-20-2009, 03:22 AM

What's the deal with that? I can understand if he doesnt have a job and sits around the house all day.

I live in the country. It's all the can do to go to school, and, do homework + chores. He can have one of the free cells when he goes out. It's not his personal phone. No teenager on the face of the earth needs thier own cell phone.

Note....I said *Needs* not *Wants*

GoonBoss
05-20-2009, 03:24 AM

BTW...I worked on a Trawler during the summer when I was 14. When I didn't do that, I was working at McDonalds, or mowing lawns. Amazing, but, I didn't need a cell phone. I was generally too busy working to take calls.

Possum
05-20-2009, 03:26 AM
Nice your good its A talked to her today my friend told me she thinks im cute i could tell she was nervous as hell
read my sig, under arsenal.

CedarPhin
05-20-2009, 03:30 AM
BTW...I worked on a Trawler during the summer when I was 14. When I didn't do that, I was working at McDonalds, or mowing lawns. Amazing, but, I didn't need a cell phone. I was generally too busy working to take calls.

I have a cell, but I never use it. I just have it because it's cheaper than a normal land-line phone.

I don't understand the kids today in like Jr. High that need cell phones...what exactly do they need them for?

GoonBoss
05-20-2009, 03:58 AM
I have a cell, but I never use it. I just have it because it's cheaper than a normal land-line phone.

I don't understand the kids today in like Jr. High that need cell phones...what exactly do they need them for?

Key words;

*Want* and *Need*

I challenge any 15 year old to give me a reason for their own, personal cell phone as a *need*. I've heard every, single argument. My 13 year old tried one on me and I finished his frist two arguments for him. He just looked at me and I said... "You'll get one of the free lines when you need it."

Awww...Bummer duuuuuude.

Somehow, and, I know this is unreal, but, we, as teens, made it without cell phones. Chicks will dig who chicks dig, and, the world will still go around.

And then, you can pay for your own cell phone when you have a job :)

Possum
05-20-2009, 04:39 AM
do some summer flings and then one word COLLEGE!!!! you'll thank me later.

Penny4president
05-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Well Big boys (LOL) im posting from the Schools computer Today is the ABSOLUTE LAST DAY I TRY ANYTHING. if this doesnt work then F it id rather try one more time ill let you know how it Goes

Pen

Maybe i can live alone forever.

and ever'
and ever
well maybe just me and my yellow Lab

PhinzN703
05-20-2009, 09:53 AM
You say that now...wait until you say RDS Myspace page.

But you're right to move on. She's not interested, find a gal who is. Just part of the process.

Life's troubles will melt away and we'll all dance blissfully naked in the cornfields....

Wait..

PhinzN703
05-20-2009, 09:55 AM

Did they even have cell phones in 1982? :d-day:

GoonBoss
05-20-2009, 09:55 AM
Well Big boys (LOL) im posting from the Schools computer Today is the ABSOLUTE LAST DAY I TRY ANYTHING. if this doesnt work then F it id rather try one more time ill let you know how it Goes

Pen

and ever'
and ever

So you ignore our advice. Ok Brother. Crash and burn with god.

GoonBoss
05-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Did they even have cell phones in 1982? :d-day:

**** you.

That one left a mark.

Penny4president
05-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Well what else am i Supposed to Do GoonBoss i have to at least Try...

if this Goes right then hooray if Not then Whatever like i said i Barely like her anymore after my Victory
Over my MMA sparring Partner..

i Qualified for the cruserweight division in the Upcoming Grapplers Quest

Why BECAUSE IM THE Miz and im awesome

FinFrenzy
05-20-2009, 10:24 AM
Well what else am i Supposed to Do GoonBoss i have to at least Try...

if this Goes right then hooray if Not then Whatever like i said i Barely like her anymore after my Victory
Over my MMA sparring Partner..

i Qualified for the cruserweight division in the Upcoming Grapplers Quest

Why BECAUSE IM THE Miz and im awesome

You already tried!! Girls talk and gossip let it go, be cool and somewhat of a I don't care attitude. You will be wanted more, whether tommorow, 6mos or a year from now by her or some other girls.

Remember females remember everything, don't be that guy in high school that girls remember you kept pursuing someone now like a lost puppy.

It will work out better that way! The advice your getting is from guys that have gone through all of this already :up:

We understand your wanting for now! You should start talking to other girls now that you got some courage, shyness is just an excuse go into it as your just making friends and you'll get more confident. Practice on semi and cute girls before you man up on the hottest girl.

Locke
05-20-2009, 10:25 AM
**** you.

That one left a mark.

:lol:

Thanks man, you made me laugh and wake up the fiance....

PhinzN703
05-20-2009, 11:08 AM
**** you.

That one left a mark.

:lol: Hey don't worry, I was only 1 year old back then

GoonBoss
05-20-2009, 11:21 AM
You're all a bunch of ********ers.

And you can go eat worms too .

*Whippersnappers...*

*Trundles off to watch "Weird Science" again.

Dolphins7273
05-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Why do teens need phones? For the same reason as the rest of us: Phone sex and sexting.

Arsenal WV
05-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Well man, if you are infact going to try and talk to her today. just be cool, and let her know what's up

and if she's still acting like a little slut muppet. Give her a good **** punt.

CedarPhin
05-20-2009, 02:38 PM

Pen

and ever'
and ever

You're headed for disaster. Just let it go. The more you want something, the less chance you're going to get it. Act like it doesn't even bother you and play it cool.

Anything now and you're going to appear desperate, you'll be lead on, and nothing good will come of it.

Find a new girl to go out with.

Amars
05-20-2009, 03:29 PM
just go up to her and ask her if you can get up all in that. Ask her if she likes to play the skin flute.

PhinzN703
05-20-2009, 04:08 PM
just go up to her and ask her if you can get up all in that. Ask her if she likes to play the skin flute.

And if not that, ask if she likes playing jazz flute

1 dol fan
05-20-2009, 09:00 PM
And if not that, ask if she likes playing jazz flute
Spurz! WTF. Do you actually think you can become a legend and then all of a sudden change your name like that!

Well, **** you mister... **** you!

Penny4president
05-20-2009, 09:25 PM
I did not talk to her she talked to me and ALL OF A SUDDEN OUT OF THE BLUE SHES LIKE OW I LIKE YOU.. I JUST SAID F YOU..

i think i did the right thing i dont need the Bipolar express..
or two face airlines or any of that..

c What

Penny4president
05-20-2009, 09:26 PM
what a tease so screww hER DUDE.. besides this i dont need Women the only one i can live with is My labrador shes the obnly girl for me

so Noble
so nice

Not that Way LOL

CedarPhin
05-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Believe me, you're only like 15. I've had all sorts of bad relationships and such. They make for funny stories down the road. Just keep trying with other chicks.

Don't let one bad experience ruin your view on things.

Penny4president
05-21-2009, 08:39 PM
New Details.. so i Finnaly work up the courage to Talk to her and Guess What.. It Went pretty Damn Well.. you see i explained to her my situation.. she was nice calm cool and collected she made eye contact with me shared her opinion about everything.. I denied liking her... But When i Asked her if she really told my Buddy Phil if she thought that i was ccute but would not go out with me because she did not know me well enough.. She did not say a word.. im starting to Want to do something about her she has to have something in feelings in return i Know it.. example the first Day that she Saw me she asked my friend who i was and as SOON as i got there she got red started to Blush and she got all nervous got up and walked away.

i will update Again(im getting sick of this ttoo)

But watch tomorow i will do her the biggest Favor of her Life

CedarPhin
05-21-2009, 08:48 PM
You're headed for disaster.

Penny4president
05-21-2009, 09:07 PM
You're headed for disaster.

i should at least try i refuse to be like .Arsenal

CedarPhin
05-21-2009, 09:09 PM
She's now got you where she wants you, and will play you like a game of Monopoly.

CedarPhin
05-21-2009, 09:10 PM
Everyone has bad relationships/dates/etc, they're just something that come with living life.

1 dol fan
05-21-2009, 09:12 PM
i Am already in the crew
I see no banner in your sig. Now you have something to do instead of worrying about this chick...

Penny4president
05-21-2009, 09:13 PM
She's now got you where she wants you, and will play you like a game of Monopoly.

From what i heard she just like this other guy Maybe if i kick his A and please dude im not going to let her play me.. this wont even be long

Penny4president
05-21-2009, 09:14 PM
I see no banner in your sig. Now you have something to do instead of worrying about this chick...

It did not Work

but Ask Cedar im in it

CedarPhin
05-21-2009, 09:18 PM
I can put the banner in your sig.

Don't kick the guy's *** and get expelled, it sounds like this girl enjoys pitting two sides against each other in conflict...one girl isn't worth it, unless she's Helen of Troy.

Dolphins7273
05-21-2009, 09:18 PM
If she does have an interest in you, you should at least try to bone her before you forget about her.

CedarPhin
05-21-2009, 09:19 PM
P4P, you now have the sig of the Crew.

1 dol fan
05-21-2009, 09:21 PM
If she does have an interest in you, you should at least try to bone her before you forget about her.
sage advice if I've ever seen it.

RaboGrande24
05-21-2009, 10:41 PM
YES!! bone any and every girl you can. Dont be shy( I remember I was). after I stopped being shy I got so much ***** its not even funny. Just go up to her and tell her your name. your instincts will kick in right after lol

Penny4president
05-22-2009, 08:12 AM
I can put the banner in your sig.

Don't kick the guy's *** and get expelled, it sounds like this girl enjoys pitting two sides against each other in conflict...one girl isn't worth it, unless she's Helen of Troy.

LOL THanks