PDA

View Full Version : Which Dolphins QB Would Be the Worst Option This Season?

NYJets ATTACK
05-22-2009, 11:53 AM
Poll coming.

NYJets ATTACK
05-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Pennington, imho. Took the Dolphins as far as he could take them, now he'll take them to the gutter - not necessarily a bad thing.

BobGriese12
05-22-2009, 11:58 AM
ALL three Dolphins QB's could start for the pathatic NJ Jets!

I think the poll question should be: Who going to the bigger bust? Vernon Gholston or Mark Sanchez

BG12

NYJets ATTACK
05-22-2009, 11:59 AM
ALL three Dolphins QB's could start for the pathatic NJ Jets!

I think the poll question should be: Who going to the bigger bust? Vernon Gholston or Mark Sanchez

BG12

STFU this is about the Dolphins QB's.

cafinfan408
05-22-2009, 12:02 PM
You normally dont want a rookie qb starting.
Especially when you have a Qb who finished 2nd in MVP voting last year

BobGriese12
05-22-2009, 12:06 PM
How come you do not want to talk about how poor Vernon Gholston played last year? Or how Brett Favre could not wait to get out of New Jersey?

Just a quick question for you, do you have ANY faith in scouting department after the drafting of Gholston? Do you feel the New Jersey Jets just wasted a top draft choice for nothing?

BG12 [have a nice day]

Vaark
05-22-2009, 12:10 PM
[x] The overhyped Mark Sanchez

Edit: Actually I should take that back, he'll most likely be the Fins BEST option for at least 2 wins

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/07/dqkutu-1.jpg

SpaceMountain16
05-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Kellen Clemons

Adam First
05-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Just a quick question for you, do you have ANY faith in scouting department after the drafting of Gholston? Do you feel the New Jersey Jets just wasted a top draft choice for nothing?

They figure because they got Rex Ryan they think Gholston is going to turn all-pro overnight.

IF HE CULD DO ET WIT RAY LEWIZ HE CAN DU IT WIT GHOLSTON AMIRITE

phintim
05-22-2009, 01:22 PM
You have to go with the rookie in this case Chad P rpved himself last year, Chad H has a year under his belt and has done nothing to hurt his chances so Pat White has to get through the play book first. Pat White may play more than Chad H and Cahd P age and injuries might catch up with him but today it is Pat White!

JimToss
05-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Pennington, imho. Took the Dolphins as far as he could take them, now he'll take them to the gutter - not necessarily a bad thing.

Why would you basically say that Pennington played great last year and carried the team, and them come right back and say he will be the reason they will be in the "gutter?"

It is absurb to say that Penny would be the reason for a bad year, he will not regress from 2nd in the MVP voting to "Gutterific."

The only way the Dolphins will potentially be in the "gutter" next year is if Pennington gets hurt for the year. Only because our other QB's are not proven, similar to the QB's of the Jets.

Personally sounds like a bit of sour grapes to me.

Dredd1050
05-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Personally sounds like a bit of sour grapes to me.

And that's EXACTLY what it is! I'm up here with all the Jet toolbox fans and it's the same stuff.

dolpns13
05-22-2009, 03:10 PM
[x] The overhyped Mark Sanchez

Edit: Actually I should take that back, he'll most likely be the Fins BEST option for at least 2 wins

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/07/dqkutu-1.jpg

How about Quinn... Sanchez is a spitting image of him and his illustious camera playing time.. Can produce in front of a camera, but not on an actual field

cowboy82nd
05-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Michael Vick or Brett Favre. I added them to my own poll.

Dr. Phin
05-22-2009, 03:31 PM
I was going to say "Sanchez"...but he wasn't an option...