PDA

View Full Version : 24 Season Finale

WeVie
05-22-2009, 10:35 PM
So who watches 24? What did you think of the end of Season 7. I thought it was pretty good. I love the what they did with Tony. How he turned out to not really be a bad guy was great!

The FBI agent at the end going to go Jack Bauer on the bad guy was cool also.

Of course Jack is going to live. I think Season eight will start right up where 7 stopped.

I HATED the president! She sucked so bad. Not that she is a woman or anything but I don't know. I hope she resigns and someone else comes in. I miss David Palmer. He was the best president on the show.

jtown777
05-22-2009, 10:46 PM
So who watches 24? What did you think of the end of Season 7. I thought it was pretty good. I love the what they did with Tony. How he turned out to not really be a bad guy was great!

Of course Jack is going to live. I think Season eight will start right up where 7 stopped.

I HATED the president! She sucked so bad. Not that she is a woman or anything but I don't know. I hope she resigns and someone else comes in. I miss David Palmer. He was the best president on the show.

Sorry I can't share your enthusiasm bro. I thought it tanked badly. I was very disappointed.

WeVie
05-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Sorry I can't share your enthusiasm bro. I thought it tanked badly. I was very disappointed.

what didn't you like about it?

Possum
05-23-2009, 01:58 AM

Wasn't the best season but its in my top 3. Elisha Cuthbert is still hot. Much better then Day 6. I am pissed Bill died, but kind of excited because I want them to bring CTU back. And yes David Palmer had us all in good hands.

Possum
05-23-2009, 02:02 AM
O and I want Jack to kill janeane garofalo

WeVie
05-23-2009, 06:18 AM
Wasn't the best season but its in my top 3. Elisha Cuthbert is still hot. Much better then Day 6. I am pissed Bill died, but kind of excited because I want them to bring CTU back. And yes David Palmer had us all in good hands.

:lol2: