PDA

View Full Version : New England # 1 in the AFCE

upstart
10-19-2003, 05:46 PM
:monkeyr: fins

Marino1983
10-19-2003, 06:09 PM
Congratulations !!! Now we will see how long your Patsies can stay there ....

:pirate:

:nesucks:

:wave:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-21-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by donshula
:monkeyr: fins seasons far from over yet!:tongue:

Justasportsfan
10-21-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
seasons far from over yet!:tongue:

That was our line after we lost to the fins :lol: Get your own, will ya!

dolfan06
10-21-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by justafan

That was our line after we lost to the fins :lol: Get your own, will ya! well, it still isn't!

upstart
11-01-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
seasons far from over yet!:tongue:

If you lose to Indy it is :lol:

BTW New England is going to the Super Bowl

dolfan06
11-01-2003, 11:25 PM

BTW New England is going to the Super Bowl i don't think so!:rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
11-01-2003, 11:50 PM

All people in NE this ignorant? :rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-02-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

All people in NE this ignorant? :rolleyes: i know there are very few good NE message boards. it does require the use of a computer and you must merge coherent sentences together!;)

TerryTate
11-02-2003, 04:16 AM
New England going to the superbowl? Granted we were saying the same thing in 2001, but this team is full of starting rookies.....WILL NOT HAPPEN...

War Chief
11-02-2003, 01:31 PM

Unfortunately I gotta disagree with ya. You gotta get by the Chiefs and that ain't gonna happen.

dolfan06
11-02-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by War Chief

Unfortunately I gotta disagree with ya. You gotta get by the Chiefs and that ain't gonna happen. now there are two reasons why not!:tongue:

upstart
11-02-2003, 06:50 PM
the chiefs have played on one this year......if thay make it
to the playoffs it could be one game and out

DolfanISS
11-02-2003, 09:30 PM
First off I hate the Patriots in fact they're quickly gaining on Buffalo as my least favorite team. However look at New Englands schedule. They, unlike Miami, have already WON a lot of their tough games and are left with a bunch of cake walks or teams they have owned in the past.

@ Denver - NE struggles here traditionally but Bellechik is not going to let Danny Kanell beat them. I say the pats win a sloppy one like 13 -6.

BYE - Do the schedule makers love the Pats or what.

Dallas at NE - It seems like student always beats teacher in the NFL.

@ Houston - Please!!!!!! Unlike Miami NE hardly ever loses games they should win.

@ Indy - NE absolutley owns them. Even more so then Miami did prior to today.

Miami @ NE - We don't win in Foxboro unless the Pats suck. In fact being from NE it is pointed out to me often that MIAMI CAN NEVER BEAT NE IN BIG GAMES. Hate to say it but the NE fans are right.

Jacksonville @ NE - PLEASE!!!

NE @ the Jets - Possible loss but could go either way.

Buffalo @ NE - Bills fans are slowly getting use to Drew Bledsoe in Big games. They will realize that game in Buffalo was the biggest fluke of 2003 very quickly.

Hey Chiefs fan might I add that the KC Chiefs have been one of the biggest playoff chokers in the NFL over the past 10-15 years. Go ahead go 16 - 0.

upstart
11-02-2003, 09:52 PM
that was good:rocker:

War Chief
11-03-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Hey Chiefs fan might I add that the KC Chiefs have been one of the biggest playoff chokers in the NFL over the past 10-15 years. Go ahead go 16 - 0.

Allow me to point out that Farty ****tenheimer now resides and "coaches" (for lack of a better word) in Sandy Eggo. Also allow me to point out that the Sardines annual December "chicken bone in the neck choke" has begun a month early. You guys should just rent out the stadium, hell since you can't win a game in that cesspool you might as well make a few bucks off of it while you can. :tongue:

DolfanISS
11-03-2003, 01:57 AM
Whatever dude. What can I really say to a 100000000000-0 chiefs fan anyway. At least you guys spanked the sh!t out of and totally embarrased Buffalo. Wish you guys met the Pats this year.

dolfan06
11-03-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by War Chief

Allow me to point out that Farty ****tenheimer now resides and "coaches" (for lack of a better word) in Sandy Eggo. i have to agree with you there. in phoenix, SD was down by 2 scores, they were on the dolphins side of the 50 with 2:30 to go. marty has em punt. WTF!:rolleyes: