PDA

View Full Version : Who likes the Nuggets +6 tonight in L.A?

DEFENSE
05-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Smart bet?

Amars
05-27-2009, 06:51 PM
sucker bet.

Dolphan7
05-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Make that bet tonight, I think the Lakers take it by 1 point.

JCane
05-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Take Denver. Take the points. Lakers have faltered after big wins. They're predicatable. They have the best and deepest team in the NBA by a mile but they're finesse, and they're lazy. Lamar Odom will disappear tonight. Denver wins tonight. Lakers take it in Game 7 by double digits.

Pretty sure that the game is in Denver tonight, correct?

Dolphan7
05-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Take Denver. Take the points. Lakers have faltered after big wins. They're predicatable. They have the best and deepest team in the NBA by a mile but they're finesse, and they're lazy. Lamar Odom will disappear tonight. Denver wins tonight. Lakers take it in Game 7 by double digits.

Pretty sure that the game is in Denver tonight, correct?It's been win one, lose one for the Lakers this series. I see them breaking that pattern tonight. They have learned how to beat Denver and I think they show that tonight.

phinman1
05-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Bro that's not the line. It's more likely to be Lakers +6. Look again.

Amars
05-29-2009, 11:26 PM

Pretty sure that the game is in Denver tonight, correct?

You dont even know where they play at? :lol: Ya take his advice Suckerss.

Dolphan7
05-30-2009, 02:07 PM
I was wrong. It wasn't Lakers by 1. It was Lakers by .......a whole bunch.