PDA

View Full Version : No longer a WWe fan

Penny4president
06-02-2009, 10:19 AM
:boohoo:This past Mondays as some of you may or may not know M.R Kennedy...Kennedy came back to raw.. he came back in a Awesome fashion at literally the last second.. he He was released from his contract just 4 days later.. he was the WWe claims that he was released due to wrist injury but he made a video snapping and cracking his wrist suggesting that he is fine... I dont know about Many of you but this Sucks i have been a Ken Kennedy fan since his Debute against Kung Funaki

This is a serious blow to me and my family because we have been friends with the Anderson family for a long time(anderson is his real last name)

This really sucks and what is worse is that he has to Maybe go to TNA i sent the WWE a letter saying that they robbed me of my innoncence and put the ***** on the pedistool.

you see in my MMA Gym they call me Kennedy because they say i remind them of M.r kennedy..
since the WWe owns the name MR kennedy he May not even be allowed to use it
for those of you who watch wrestling when the fins arent on this sucks.. he was a great super star

:boohoo:

Penny4president
06-02-2009, 10:30 AM
kennedy

PhinzN703
06-02-2009, 01:52 PM
No clue who the hell you're talking about as I stopped watching WWE around 2002

Vaark
06-02-2009, 02:09 PM
WWe????? as in World Wide ebb?

"Who are these people?" - Jerry Seinfeld

Penny4president
06-02-2009, 03:33 PM
No clue who the hell you're talking about as I stopped watching WWE around 2002

he came in 2005 so you missed him allow me to ill you in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN7hLlXvC3g&feature=channel_page

its at around 410

Penny4president
06-02-2009, 03:35 PM
his best moment
other than being US CHAMP AND MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoF0Ki85KoE&feature=channel_page

GoonBoss
06-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Not real familiar with him. As for WWE releasing people.....*Meh*...Happens all the time dude. Wrestling is a ****ty business.

#1 Fan
06-02-2009, 08:08 PM
i was a big fan of kennedy's, but i can see why the wwe let him go. hopefully he catches on in TNA and does well. i liked him a lot.

not sure if you saw the rumors that orton wanted him out.

Samphin
06-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Who cares. I have had good friends be world champions with the WWE (and still on the roster) and guys who came in, were promised the moon and had their legs cut out from under them as well.

It is a business, and despite your personal friendship with him, the consensus appears to be that:

A: He can't seem to stay healthy
B: Has violate the drug policy twice already
C: Is known as a sloppy worker who injures others
D: Speaks out of turn, often putting his foot in WWE's collective mouth

It is a minor miracle he lasted this long to be quite honest. When you have the powerful forces backstage against you, like he was rumored to have, it was only a matter of time.

He is talented enough that he can work in this business for a good long while, if he so chooses. Hell, given the ever changing pace of the business and McMahon's fickle nature, I wouldn't be surprised to see him back with WWE within 12 months.

PhinzN703
06-03-2009, 10:13 AM
he came in 2005 so you missed him allow me to ill you in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN7hLlXvC3g&feature=channel_page

its at around 410

I'm gunna have to pass, sorry :lol:

fishfanfromjerz
06-03-2009, 11:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNJdJOEtlyY

it's still real to me , dammit!

CedarPhin
06-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Sid Fernandez of the 1986 Mets refused to believe it was fake.

Anyway, I stopped watching after like 2003. Haven't really watched it since.

X-Pacolypse
06-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Kennedy will reappear in TNA.

CedarPhin
06-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Wrestling just hasn't been the same since Big Dick Dudley died.

Bumpus
06-03-2009, 02:02 PM
I quit watching it shortly after I learned it was staged.

CedarPhin
06-03-2009, 02:09 PM
I think the last time I watched it was Wrestlemania XIX

BARF
06-03-2009, 05:02 PM
here is the real reason he was released

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/huge-backstage-update-wwe-stars-bury-kennedy-vince-pissed-78117
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/detailed-backstage-reason-for-mr-kennedys-wwe-release-77935

DefensiveEnd76
06-03-2009, 07:37 PM
I stopped watching wrestling when the NWA disappeared. Vince McMahon has ruined Professional Wrestling. It's nothing but garbage now

CedarPhin
06-04-2009, 04:58 AM
It was alot better when they were competing against WCW..really brought out the best in them. Once that ended, they got complacent.

X-Pacolypse
06-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Wrestling was at it's best in the late 90's with WWF, WCW, and ECW all being in business at the same time. I think the competition between companies really made folks bring their "A" game and wrestling fans reaped the rewards of it. Now it's just WWE. Please, don't talk to me about TNA. They aren't even close to being competitive.

GoonBoss
06-04-2009, 10:38 AM
I think you guys are not giving WWE their Due. I hate Vinnie Mac as much as the next guy, and, yes, he's done a whole bunch wrong, but, I have recently started watching wrestling more (Smackdown every Friday) and I'm impressed with the level of talent, the booking, and the presentation in general. I'm old school when it comes to wrestling....Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling, Florida Championship Wrestling, Georgia Championship Wrestling, AWA, the old School WWE under Sr., and World Class Championship wrestling. Sure, wrestling's not what it was, but, the world is not what it was either.

The_Dark_Knight
06-09-2009, 11:40 AM
I used to watch wrestling all of the time, even though I knew it was fake. It used to be good cheesy entertainment, but over the last say, 10 years it has gone beyond stupid...

Stupid storylines going beyond any realm of realism where you could actually get into a "story"...

Mae Young...an 80 something year old getting pregnant?

Stephanie McMahon being kidnapped by the Undertaker?

Kane killing his parents by burning down thei house...burned beyond recogniztion needing a portable voice device to speak? (which subsequently went out the window when he was unmasked)

Brian Pillman breaking in to a house I think it was?

Rey Mysterio's son being the son of Eddie Guerrero (or was it vice versa?)

Wrestling used to be its most entertaining back in the days of the 80's when there were "fueds" between wrestlers and tag teams...Dusty Rhodes and Harley Race...Ric Flair and Sting...Hulk Hogan and Paul Orndorf...Jake The Snake Roberts and Ravishing Rick Rude...The Midnight Express and the Rock and Roll Express...The Road Warriors and everyone else.

Sure, it was fake, but at least it was more entertaining then than it is now. Now in any wrestling match, I always wait to see who's going to come running down the ramp and interfere in a match.

Vince McMahon is a business genius and is very patriotic in sending his WWE stars overseas to entertain the troops, but he destoyed what used to be a very entertaining industry.

Samphin
06-10-2009, 07:15 PM
I used to watch wrestling all of the time, even though I knew it was fake. It used to be good cheesy entertainment, but over the last say, 10 years it has gone beyond stupid...

Stupid storylines going beyond any realm of realism where you could actually get into a "story"...

Mae Young...an 80 something year old getting pregnant?

Stephanie McMahon being kidnapped by the Undertaker?

Kane killing his parents by burning down thei house...burned beyond recogniztion needing a portable voice device to speak? (which subsequently went out the window when he was unmasked)

Brian Pillman breaking in to a house I think it was?

Rey Mysterio's son being the son of Eddie Guerrero (or was it vice versa?)

Wrestling used to be its most entertaining back in the days of the 80's when there were "fueds" between wrestlers and tag teams...Dusty Rhodes and Harley Race...Ric Flair and Sting...Hulk Hogan and Paul Orndorf...Jake The Snake Roberts and Ravishing Rick Rude...The Midnight Express and the Rock and Roll Express...The Road Warriors and everyone else.

Sure, it was fake, but at least it was more entertaining then than it is now. Now in any wrestling match, I always wait to see who's going to come running down the ramp and interfere in a match.

Vince McMahon is a business genius and is very patriotic in sending his WWE stars overseas to entertain the troops, but he destoyed what used to be a very entertaining industry.

Austin broke in to Pillman's house and Pillman pulled a gun on him. Geez, can't you get anything right? :D