PDA

View Full Version : QB Controversy end of 2009 guaranteed!

foozool13
06-04-2009, 02:00 AM
Cuz we will win the SB and u cant cut a SB MVP!!! HAHA...okay i was a bit bored but doesnt that sound good? GO PHINS!!!! I Think im losing my mind waiting for the season to start.

muddpuppy13
06-04-2009, 02:03 AM
true but only if penny falls apart and if we win the super bowl it wont be because he did so there goes your theory

Adam First
06-04-2009, 02:03 AM
I try to cope with the offseason with the Marlins, but watching the Marlins is kind of like being in sleep paralysis.

Or something.

I can't really describe it. It's like you know they're going to implode but you can't do anything about it

*grumble grumble*

Chip Douglas
06-16-2009, 02:08 AM
Cuz we will win the SB and u cant cut a SB MVP!!! HAHA...okay i was a bit bored but doesnt that sound good? GO PHINS!!!! I Think im losing my mind waiting for the season to start.

Alright, that's more like it, now you're talking. You can do it, foozool13. I've never seen such SPAMmers. Not in all my born days, I ain't. Naturals. My God, everyone of you, naturals... We're gonna ****ing die.

Irwin Fletcher
06-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Alright, that's more like it, now you're talking. You can do it, foozool13. I've never seen such SPAMmers. Not in all my born days, I ain't. Naturals. My God, everyone of you, naturals... We're gonna ****ing die.Hey SPAM. C'mere. Listen up. Now, the way it works SPAMboard is, you do your post. You do it good, you get a better forum. Maybe you get promoted from SPAM to Questions and Suggestions.