PDA

View Full Version : 3:10 to Yuma

Predaphin
06-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Great western movie....I really recommend it I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

SpaceMountain16
06-22-2009, 04:24 AM
I liked it a lot until the ending.

BobDole
06-23-2009, 12:09 AM
this movie was yet another example of why remakes suck giant donkey dick. someone needs to tell christian bale he has to make at least one good movie every few years that isn't batman related.

american psycho was amazing. the machinist was dope. that's about it - besides batman of course. if public enemies isn't good (looks a lot like mobster to me. you know - that awesome movie with christian slater and richard fugging grieko. and don't forget dempsey - kill me now) i will officially give up on bale.

Tetragrammaton
06-23-2009, 12:42 AM
if public enemies isn't good (looks a lot like mobster to me. you know - that awesome movie with christian slater and richard fugging grieko. and don't forget dempsey - kill me now) i will officially give up on bale.

There was a long period of time that I thought that Mobsters was the coolest movie ever. I liked it because it featured historical mobsters versus fictional ones, but I doubt I could sit through it now.

BobDole
06-23-2009, 01:13 AM
There was a long period of time that I thought that Mobsters was the coolest movie ever. I liked it because it featured historical mobsters versus fictional ones, but I doubt I could sit through it now.

it was pretty brutal. i watched it a few weeks ago after not seeing it for like a decade. the only thing good about it was christian slater almost dying.

you should watch it again sometime - there's a few movies i used to love that hurt me to watch now. the crow. i said it. :crazy:

ih8brady
06-23-2009, 01:26 AM
I thought it was one of the best post-Peckinpah westerns I've seen. Great performances, always liked the Elmore Leonard story; only real problem was Bale's blandness.

"Even bad men love their mommas."

BobDole
06-23-2009, 01:34 AM
I thought it was one of the best post-Peckinpah westerns I've seen. Great performances, always liked the Elmore Leonard story; only real problem was Bale's blandness.

you should not be allowed to make amazing movies into ridiculous remakes. i equate that movie to madonna's version of american pie. acting and directing aside - it was a bad movie that lead up to laughable ending.

ih8brady
06-23-2009, 01:42 AM
I just saw the bootleg to Tony Scott's turd Pelham 123, that's a bad remake. I can't feel you on that.

BobDole
06-24-2009, 12:47 PM
I just saw the bootleg to Tony Scott's turd Pelham 123, that's a bad remake. I can't feel you on that.

you can feel me on that - b/c i also think that's a dumb remake. the original pelham 123 was even better that the original yuma - and i am sure the pelham remake is worse than the yuma remake.

jared81
06-27-2009, 12:15 AM
this movie was yet another example of why remakes suck giant donkey dick. someone needs to tell christian bale he has to make at least one good movie every few years that isn't batman related.

american psycho was amazing. the machinist was dope. that's about it - besides batman of course. if public enemies isn't good (looks a lot like mobster to me. you know - that awesome movie with christian slater and richard fugging grieko. and don't forget dempsey - kill me now) i will officially give up on bale.

i thought the presige was pretty good, im pretty sure im the only one though.