PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek much better then Wolverine

uga3406
06-05-2009, 10:15 AM
I saw both Star Trek and Wolverine this past week and would have to say that Star Trek is much better. For Trekies out their I would have to say this is 1 of thier best movies in a long time. It has a lot of action and a great cast. Wolverine is good to obut it leaves u wanting a little more. I thought the plot could of been a little better but for the most part it was nice but not great. If you get time this weekend go see Star trek u won't be dissapointed.

72champagne
07-31-2009, 06:37 AM
agreed Star Trek was the bomb. Wolverine was average.

ryanosaur2000
07-31-2009, 06:08 PM
They were both terrible in my opinion...but for different reasons.

Nublar7
07-31-2009, 10:10 PM
I am not a Star Trek fan, but I think this new movie was arguably the best movie of the Summer. I really enjoyed it.

Noodle Arm
07-31-2009, 11:12 PM
I am not a Star Trek fan, but I think this new movie was arguably the best movie of the Summer. I really enjoyed it.

Agreed. It was the most fun I had in the theater all summer. Much better than that bloated mess that was Transformers 2.

BrewMan13
08-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Star Trek was just ok imo...there was so much scientifically impossible stuff...which I can usually deal with. But (w/o giving any spoilers away) the scene near the very end was like 'ok, thats enough'. Really have to put your brain on vacation for that one.

ohall
08-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Agreed. I was really disappointed by Wolverine, it was fun at spots, but I guess I expected alot more.

Star Trek 2009, IMO was one the better action movies I've ever watched if not the best. My wife who is far from a Treky totally loved it as well. I can't wait for the sequels.

I saw both Star Trek and Wolverine this past week and would have to say that Star Trek is much better. For Trekies out their I would have to say this is 1 of thier best movies in a long time. It has a lot of action and a great cast. Wolverine is good to obut it leaves u wanting a little more. I thought the plot could of been a little better but for the most part it was nice but not great. If you get time this weekend go see Star trek u won't be dissapointed.