PDA

View Full Version : Wide Right!



harmonkoz
10-19-2003, 09:31 PM
You guys suck. We kicked the crap out of the Pats. What happened to you ladies? You are probably lucky that Travis Henry got hurt so early in our game against you. I do not think you will be so lucky in December.

:monkeyr: :dolphin:

TerryTate
10-19-2003, 09:38 PM
one fin loss and bill win and all the jillies will be back.... :lol: :lol:

just remember one thing: 17-7 :)

harmonkoz
10-19-2003, 09:44 PM
I never left. Nice try though.

I have some words for you as well. "sweep", "december", "snow", "dolphins choke".... lol

XoPhinsoX
10-19-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
You guys suck. We kicked the crap out of the Pats. What happened to you ladies? You are probably lucky that Travis Henry got hurt so early in our game against you. I do not think you will be so lucky in December.

:monkeyr: :dolphin:

Sheesh.


Why do you insist on living back in Week 1? We suck yet we are still ahead of you, go figure :rolleyes:

You beat the Pats, we beat you, yadda yadda yadda.

Justasportsfan
10-20-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX


Sheesh.


Why do you insist on living back in Week 1? We suck yet we are still ahead of you, go figure :rolleyes:

You beat the Pats, we beat you, yadda yadda yadda.

Yo XsuX, I answered your Spikes question in the main forum. Shows you that your opinion about Spikes not being a great leader makes you look like the dumb poster that you are when it comes to making comments about a team you don't even follow.

Notice how none of your fellow finfans even came to your aid other than Constipate obviously just smacking?


Did you know that based on stats , Spikes is just ranked two notches bellow Zack who is a MLB? Seau is on the second page. He's not even close to Spikes.

Next time you try attempt to smack, at least chose a player that hasn't proven himself. What a dumbass move trying to pick on Spikes of all players.

TerryTate
10-20-2003, 01:39 PM
justa is back, where were you justafan? was it a coincidence that you disappeared while the Bills went on their awful stretch run of losses and close calls?(cincy)....you couldnt take the punishment :lol:

try showing up when your team loses (which will be often)

Justasportsfan
10-20-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
justa is back, where were you justafan? was it a coincidence that you disappeared while the Bills went on their awful stretch run of losses and close calls?(cincy)....you couldnt take the punishment :lol:

try showing up when your team loses (which will be often)



I've always been here. In the main forum. Ever since FH was up, I've always stayed in the football forum discussing football whehn season starts. As far as I'm concerend smack is great for off season.

Nice try though.

Marino1983
10-20-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
justa is back, where were you justafan? was it a coincidence that you disappeared while the Bills went on their awful stretch run of losses and close calls?(cincy)....you couldnt take the punishment :lol:

try showing up when your team loses (which will be often)




Well uFF justa has been posting on and off continually ! I will give him credit,,, he is the ((ONLY)) mentally balanced goat fan that has showed a steady presence on this web site ....

And you know that I hardly EVER give props to billy goat fans !!!

:lol:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
10-20-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by justafan


Yo XsuX, I answered your Spikes question in the main forum. Shows you that your opinion about Spikes not being a great leader makes you look like the dumb poster that you are when it comes to making comments about a team you don't even follow.

Notice how none of your fellow finfans even came to your aid other than Constipate obviously just smacking?


Did you know that based on stats , Spikes is just ranked two notches bellow Zack who is a MLB? Seau is on the second page. He's not even close to Spikes.

Next time you try attempt to smack, at least chose a player that hasn't proven himself. What a dumbass move trying to pick on Spikes of all players.

You thought that was smack? It was a simple question. How did you get smack out of that? I just wondered what you thought and then forgot about it.

Btw, since when do STATS prove someone is a LEADER?

XoPhinsoX
10-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by justafan




I've always been here. In the main forum. Ever since FH was up, I've always stayed in the football forum discussing football whehn season starts. As far as I'm concerend smack is great for off season.

Nice try though.

Odd, you're back here in the smack forum after the Bills won.

Why not just stay in the Main Forum like before? Seems silly. . .

bigbry
10-20-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by justafan




I've always been here. In the main forum. Ever since FH was up, I've always stayed in the football forum discussing football whehn season starts. As far as I'm concerend smack is great for off season.

Nice try though.


As far as I'm concerend smack is great for off season

Yeah, far too vulnerable during the season.


BB

Justasportsfan
10-21-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by bigbry




Yeah, far too vulnerable during the season.


BB

Even when we swept you during the season , I didn't smack in the main forum or here. :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-21-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX



Btw, since when do STATS prove someone is a LEADER?

At least I brought something to the table. I also brought out the meeting he called that got this team fored up. ou on the other hand brought nothing but dumbA$$ opinions pulled out of your a$$. Thanks for playing. You have much to learn kid.

Justasportsfan
10-21-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX


Odd, you're back here in the smack forum after the Bills won.

Why not just stay in the Main Forum like before? Seems silly. . .

You have got to be the dumbest poster on FH.

Once again, you are clueless , I've been here and have posted in this forum. I even replied to Mfan's thread calling me out after the fins beat the bills.