PDA

View Full Version : 360's answer to the Wii. "Project Natal".

Dolphins9954
06-05-2009, 07:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACt9R9z37U

Who needs motion sensor controllers when you can use no controllers at all. This will change things for sure. Can't wait to use it.

Predaphin
06-30-2009, 04:11 PM
My first thought was that this is fake, but apperantley it is very real.....

fin-atic
06-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Way cool. very interactive. If they can get the voice recognition to perform well then this will be a revolution. Anyone know when it comes out?

Clipse
07-01-2009, 02:42 AM
Wow. That is very impressive to say the least.

SirDrums
07-02-2009, 09:34 AM
hmmm intersting but I think that holding yourt arms up all the time would get old.

Wake me up when they invent the holodeck. :)

#1 Fan
07-02-2009, 11:48 AM
do i have to smile like a dork, and sit fully dressed in my living room when i play it?

TrueDolFan
07-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Poop.

This is a pipe dream. There's no way on Earth that they will make this work AND be cost-effective.

It'll turn out to be a glorified, expensive Eye-Toy.

Poop.

Chubby
07-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Way cool. very interactive. If they can get the voice recognition to perform well then this will be a revolution. Anyone know when it comes out?

They are saying 4Q 2010 but I highly doubt it.
chubbs

Chubby
07-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Poop.

This is a pipe dream. There's no way on Earth that they will make this work AND be cost-effective.

It'll turn out to be a glorified, expensive Eye-Toy.

Poop.

I wouldnt bet money on your statement If I was you. Microsoft since the inception of XBOX has been trying their hardest to be "revolutionairy" (is that the right word?)

Everything they have done from their Hard Drive, to their XBOX Live, to their original Agreement with Netflix, to their upcomming Facebook/Tweeter Apps, to their agreement with SKY TV to bring live TV, to their new agreement with Netflix to live stream instead of download, to their agreement with HD radio to bring live radio, to their new ability to allow you to watch a movie with up to 6 xbox's around the world. I could go on and on. All this was done to try to be lots more innovative(ok thats the word I was looking for) over their competition.

Beleive that it will eventually come and beleive that it will work as in intended.

They are doing everything to unseat SONY as the king of home gaming. Their time is comming.
Chubbs

Ps. ok, you caught me, I am an xbox fanboy :)