PDA

View Full Version : Rockband Beatles

Dolphins9954
06-05-2009, 07:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68TpeZwx5WI&feature=related

Looks great. Looking forward to it.

Tetragrammaton
06-05-2009, 08:01 PM
I am not a fan of those games, but it is good that they are going to reach a new generation with that music.

I did play a version of Rock Band - Beatles once, but it was with real instruments.

Dolphins9954
06-05-2009, 08:11 PM
I am not a fan of those games, but it is good that they are going to reach a new generation with that music.

I did play a version of Rock Band - Beatles once, but it was with real instruments.

I hear you I'm a musician too. And I know plenty of musicians that can't stand these games. But there fun and that's what makes them special. It's the one game where anyone who isn't a musician can play. At the same time being hard enough for exp. musicians. It's good times when you got four friends drinking and jamming. I also like the fact that a whole new generation will get to experience the Beatles. This game will make them popular once again. Which is a good thing for future musicians to get inspired all over again.

CedarPhin
06-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Looks pretty fun.

PhinzN703
06-05-2009, 11:35 PM
I hear you I'm a musician too. And I know plenty of musicians that can't stand these games. But there fun and that's what makes them special. It's the one game where anyone who isn't a musician can play. At the same time being hard enough for exp. musicians. It's good times when you got four friends drinking and jamming. I also like the fact that a whole new generation will get to experience the Beatles. This game will make them popular once again. Which is a good thing for future musicians to get inspired all over again.

I can't play any instruments in real life but I kick *** at it on Guitar Hero :hump: