PDA

View Full Version : Fort Myers Fanclub

sjshaw
06-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Is there anyone that knows of a Fan club or bar that is pure Fins Fans that is in Fort Myers or Naples, Florida? Or does anyone want to start one?

FINatic054
06-15-2009, 07:00 AM
http://www.gulfreturns.com/2008/09/fort-myers-football-bars.html
this site has what you need. Looks like there are 4 Dolphin Bars listed in that area. GO FINS!!!

Of all the places, the Pinchers Crab Shack sounds like the best place to hang out. The top place listed has bad revies and the other two seem like bowling alleys and pool halls.

d-day
06-15-2009, 11:26 PM
i've watched a few games at pinchers crab shack - lots of dolphin fans there - there's also a lot of hurricane fans on saturdays

Lappy
06-16-2009, 04:29 PM
I like to go to the Cottage or the Beached Whale.....(bar, not a d-day joke)

Spray Mucus
06-16-2009, 04:35 PM
i've watched a few games at pinchers crab shack - lots of dolphin fans there - there's also a lot of hurricane fans on saturdays

How would you know if they had Dolphin and cane fans there with your face deep in a plate of crab legs?

Lappy
06-16-2009, 04:41 PM
How would you know if they had Dolphin and cane fans there with your face deep in a plate of crab legs?

when he doesn't have his beanie on, he hears everything.

Spray Mucus
06-16-2009, 04:55 PM
when he doesn't have his beanie on, he hears everything.

there are 3 things D-day knows how to do

eat
sleep
and wear the **** out of a beanie

dolphinatics
06-22-2009, 01:14 PM
Think any of those sports bars would like to team up with our company, Dolphinatics, for a Home Game Roadtrip?? Check out our website for great Miami Dolphins Travel Packages.
**June special** - We're giving a $25 commission to you for each person you refer that signs up for a trip this season!! So refer your friends and go for FREE!!

Check out the site, and feel free to PM me with any questions.