PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Brothel Seeking Men Employees

dreday
06-06-2009, 07:43 PM
http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/2009/jun/02/business-slows-brothel-seeking-add-male-prostitute/

Business is so slow at the Shady Lady Ranch that the owner of the Nye County brothel wants to add a few shady men to her roster.

Bobbi Davis, the owner of the bordello located about 150 miles northwest of Las Vegas, is set to start interviewing men who aspire to be prostitutes.

“We’ll start out with one or two,” Davis said, adding that she is “looking for men in their early 30s to mid-50s” who are in good shape and want to entertain women.

The applicants might soon even be able to shop their resumes around. George Flint, spokesman for the Nevada Brothel Association, said the ailing economy has four other bordellos considering the possibility of adding men.

But Flint doesn’t think the idea will work. Joe Conforte tried it 30 years ago when he owned the Mustang Ranch outside Reno “and found it was not a viable concept,” Flint said.

Flint said the concept also is “probably socially unacceptable.”

Davis disagrees. She wants to try it out and see what kind of reaction she gets. “We feel this is an untapped resource,” she said.

RaboGrande24
06-06-2009, 09:27 PM
already applied

ih8brady
06-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Nobody could narrow down RDS' actual holiday itinerary, and now this comes out... Things make more sense now.

SpurzN703
06-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Nobody could narrow down RDS' actual holiday itinerary, and now this comes out... Things make more sense now.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was RDS

1 dol fan
06-07-2009, 12:05 AM
You think they would've came to him to offer him the job... being that he is a retired Dolphin Legend.... :crazy:

GoonBoss
06-07-2009, 12:48 AM
RDS is like..The perfect guy for the job. I will be a reference Stan.

1 dol fan
06-07-2009, 12:54 AM
You know that whole six degrees of separation stuff? Well if you know RDS, it is only 2... maybe 3 if your looking for someone really obscure.

Bumpus
06-07-2009, 07:22 AM
:lol:
"Fat chicks need love too ... but, they gotta pay."
- Glen Quagmire

CedarPhin
06-07-2009, 09:09 AM
If he got the job, he could no longer be retired, and as such, would need to get a new name.

Maybe something like "Brothelman Stan"

dreday
06-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Well now our horney toad women won't have to go all the way to Jamaica to get flexed!THAT WILL STIMULATE THE ECONOMY.Good thing,good thing.

The ultimate stimulus package.....

WeVie
06-07-2009, 07:31 PM
that is a job that would suck. hot there is no way hot chicks would pay for it. most fat or ugly chicks would not need to pay for it. as bad as i hate to say it, us guys are dogs and there is always a guy out there that will do almost any chick.

1 dol fan
06-07-2009, 10:51 PM
that is a job that would suck. hot there is no way hot chicks would pay for it. most fat or ugly chicks would not need to pay for it. as bad as i hate to say it, us guys are dogs and there is always a guy out there that will do almost any chick.
But what if they made standards... like you have to have be a certain weight and pass with a 5 by a 3 judge panel?

I'd do it!

ih8brady
06-08-2009, 11:35 AM

If I wasn't an atheist, I'd probably think RDS was god.

BAMAPHIN 22
06-08-2009, 02:40 PM
If he got the job, he could no longer be retired, and as such, would need to get a new name.

Maybe something like "Brothelman Stan":lol:

WeVie
06-08-2009, 05:14 PM
But what if they made standards... like you have to have be a certain weight and pass with a 5 by a 3 judge panel?

I'd do it!

That would rock but the ones that would pass the panel could go find it for free all day long.

Maybe if you can advertise to be shooting blanks and disease free. That may help.