PDA

View Full Version : Biggest black hole is at least two times larger than thought

d-day
06-08-2009, 05:29 PM
PASADENA, CALIF. The most massive black hole yet weighed lurks at the heart of the relatively nearby giant galaxy M87.

The supermassive black hole is two to three times heftier than previously thought, a new model showed, weighing in at a whopping 6.4 billion times the mass of the sun. The new measure suggests that other black holes in nearby large galaxies could also be much heftier than current measurements suggest, and it could help astronomers solve a longstanding puzzle about galaxy development.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20090608/sc_space/arealwhopperblackholeismostmassiveknown

In a related story, Paris Hilton just got back the results from her gyno exam

Bumpus
06-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Paris? Sure it's not FKA?

Bumpus
06-08-2009, 07:15 PM
:lol:
Was that wrong?

PhinzN703
06-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Paris? Sure it's not FKA?

Might explain why that fat ***** hasn't been around lately

BobDole
06-09-2009, 12:46 PM
insert gaping vagina joke here.

1 dol fan
06-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Might explain why that fat ***** hasn't been around lately
She must have been searching her black hole to see if she could find any leftover food (sometimes it gets stuck in her folds of fat) and just got lost in the gaping vortex.

Myles Fynch
06-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Black Hole Obesity is an ever increasing problem. I'm glad to see it's finally getting some much needed attention.

d-day
06-11-2009, 02:01 AM
Black Hole Obesity is an ever increasing problem. I'm glad to see it's finally getting some much needed attention.

Somebody needs to tell Paris to just leave that black hole alone. And how ****ing dare anyone out there make fun of that gaping hole after all it's been through. Leave that gaping hole alone. Please! Leave Paris Hilton's black hole obesity alone right... now! I mean it! It's not well right now! Leave it alone... :boohoo: