PDA

View Full Version : Sig & Or Avatar Request

Phinz1972
10-20-2003, 01:21 AM
If you would like a sig and or avatar, just let me know the details of what you want and I will do it. Here is a example of my work:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/a...=&postid=316775

WeVie
10-20-2003, 09:18 AM
The link does'nt work

Phinz1972
10-20-2003, 09:21 AM
try this attachment then:

Scrap
10-20-2003, 09:27 AM
That looks pretty good. It makes great wallpaper on my work computer.

Phinz1972
10-20-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by ScrappyDew
That looks pretty good. It makes great wallpaper on my work computer.
Thank you, its not my best but one of my best. I design websites for people and company here and there, so I don't get to really freemind the graphic, but this, I did because I could. Currently redoing the www.chambers84.com website, so that should be some fun to do a website for a actual dolphin player. Still waiting on Ricky's return call about me doing his website.

Anywho, if anyone wants ANYTHING done, just let me know.

Dolfan02
10-22-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Phinz1972

Thank you, its not my best but one of my best. I design websites for people and company here and there, so I don't get to really freemind the graphic, but this, I did because I could. Currently redoing the www.chambers84.com website, so that should be some fun to do a website for a actual dolphin player. Still waiting on Ricky's return call about me doing his website.

Anywho, if anyone wants ANYTHING done, just let me know.

Do you mean www.chrischambers84.com ? That's a nicely organized site. Ricky's site could definitely use a makeover. Jason Taylor's site is properly put together but has many broken links, so he could probably use some help. Do you have a site where you show your graphix?

Phinz1972
10-22-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan02
Do you have a site where you show your graphix?

I'm currently working on a site for such things, I also have a website that designs Vbulletin(messageboard such as this) and phpBB2(another messageboard) templates at www.phpskinz.com.
Overall, I just like designing websites and or graphics for free because I believe if you help somebody out, they will help you out back(like maybe having a link to your site or something).

10-22-2003, 05:07 PM
As long as you are offering......

I wouldn't mind an avatar. maybe something with Vegas incorporated in it. anything you put together looks like it would be cool.

Let me know what I need to do.

Phinz1972
10-22-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by 1972
As long as you are offering......

I wouldn't mind an avatar. maybe something with Vegas incorporated in it. anything you put together looks like it would be cool.

Let me know what I need to do.
If you have any type of InstantMessage program(aol, aim, etc..) please IM me at BBSIncRecEst03 because my pc is acting weird right now and half the time this website will not load.

10-22-2003, 05:22 PM
Sorry, I am not the most computer-savvy person in the world, no IM for me.

There is a Private Message Board on this site. I'll send you one from there.